TomTom Go 700 with the XDA Exec

Search This thread

docta

Feb 7, 2006
Hi All,

I have had a TomTom Go 700 for quiet a while now and was using this in conjuction with my SonyEricsson K700i to connect via GPRS to pick up traffic reports etc.

I have recently upgraded to an XDA Exec (WHAT A PHONE!). What I have found is that even though Bluetooth connectivity can be achieved for voice calls, the TomTom cannot seem to connect to the XDA to make an outbound GPRS connection.

Any ideas people?

Cheers,
Docta

Reactions: d00dr

docta

Feb 7, 2006
o2 Staff Very Helpful

Its a shame that after 22 views no one was able to help, but I managed to speak to the o2 support staff and they were able to provide me with some configuration information that worked a treat ;) No longer do I need to return my baaaaadaaaaaas phone!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

I have had a TomTom Go 700 for quiet a while now and was using this in conjuction with my SonyEricsson K700i to connect via GPRS to pick up traffic reports etc.

I have recently upgraded to an XDA Exec (WHAT A PHONE!). What I have found is that even though Bluetooth connectivity can be achieved for voice calls, the TomTom cannot seem to connect to the XDA to make an outbound GPRS connection.

Any ideas people?

Cheers,
    Docta