Question Too saturated colors on custom

Search This thread

Shuyin10

Jan 29, 2012
Lyon
Hello !

I've already talked about this on the Project Elixir thread but I don't feel like there's really any progress on it.
I'm on Evolution X and once again, the colors are way too saturated, even in natural mode (which is the same setting as in adaptive)
I don't understand this problem which doesn't seem to bother people I have the impression...

Is this an AOSP issue? It's really annoying because otherwise the rom is really perfect, the author really did a great job for us but it's really difficult with a screen like that....

Thanks

RMX3370

Hello !

I've already talked about this on the Project Elixir thread but I don't feel like there's really any progress on it.
I'm on Evolution X and once again, the colors are way too saturated, even in natural mode (which is the same setting as in adaptive)
I don't understand this problem which doesn't seem to bother people I have the impression...

Is this an AOSP issue? It's really annoying because otherwise the rom is really perfect, the author really did a great job for us but it's really difficult with a screen like that....

Thanks
Yes Colors are indeed too sharp and saturated in Custom ROM's
It must be due to wrongly calibrated value of screen

Shuyin10

Jan 29, 2012
Lyon
Is it better to Kcal saturation setting ? Unfortunately, that doesn't solve the problem. Unfortunately, that doesn't solve the problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THANKS A LOT !
    I used service call SurfaceFlinger 1022 f 0.92 and it's perfect for me !!