- Nov 21, 2021
I tried to convert my onplus 6t blocked t-mobile to international, I must have made a mistake because, my cellphone does not turn on any more I have all tried, to press the volume long time, just press the button power ....This tool can be used to revive a bricked OP6T and remove the 'Device is corrupt' error message on boot.
Contains the latest MsmDownloadTool v4.0.59 and OOS v9.0.13 which is compatible with International and McLaren editions.
OOS v9.0.11 can also be used to convert a T-Mobile model into a fully fledged International model, more info here.
NOTE: This will completely wipe your device and relock your bootloader.
- Make sure that your phone is switched off.
- Open device manager on your Windows PC.
- Press and hold the Volume Up & Volume Down buttons then connect to your PC using your data cable.
- Once the device is connected to your Windows PC, check if the phone is being recognized (Other > QUSB_BULK or Ports > Qualcomm).
- If showing as Other > QUSB_BULK either wait for Windows to install the Qualcomm driver or download one of the drivers below and install.
- Run MsmDownloadTool V4.0 and click Start.
6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.59 (OOS v9.0.13)
6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.58 (OOS v9.0.12)
6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.58 (OOS v9.0.11)
6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.58 (OOS v9.0.6)
6T MsmDownloadTool v4.0.58 (OOS v9.0.5)
Shameless plugs - OP referral link for any peops that would like $20/£20/€20 discount: OnePlus or PayPal donation link: PayPal.
What do I do to make it work again? Please answer me quickly I need my cell phone as fast as possible.