[TOOL] ADB AppControl 1.7.5 🚀 Ultimate App Manager & Debloat Tool + Tweaks

Search This thread

faheyd

Dec 29, 2011
Reno NV
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 8
I Just used this last week on my NEW OnePlus 8 . Worked well, was able to get most the bloatware off the phone (not much bloat really). So I did not have to install a ROM. First time I'm actually use any corporate rom software. I did have to reinstall google as I need android auto (AA) to work and AA seems to need some google stuff to work. Very happy, your GUI is 'easy' to grasp, no surprises. The 'save APK' option in case of emergencies takes some of the stress out.

Reactions: Cyber.Cat

-Tiz-

Jul 5, 2010
Looks like a great app. Can you also use it to perform a backup of apps AND data? This is the main reason why I am missing root on my phone.

steve65

Dec 10, 2005
Hi everyone, some time ago I uninstalled Samsung Pay with ADB AppControl and wanted to reinstall the APK I had backed up. Unfortunately, this doesn't work with ADB AppControl, because the message always comes up, 0/1 installed. I have a Huawei P20Pro on which Samsung Pay doesn't work (downloaded and installed the app from apkmirror but can't open it). Likewise, the Samsung Play plugin for the Wear app constantly says "Availability is being checked" for 10 minutes.

Do you have any idea how I can still get Pay installed?

I've been thinking about possibly installing an older firmware that includes pay, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything there.

Edit:
got it done: I didn't switch to "Deleted" with the "Install" button above, but always wanted to install the apk directly

Last edited:

online789

Feb 2, 2022
Is there a way to access the audio channel WITHOUT rooting using ADB AppControl?

We need an app that accesses the digital audio coming out of the earpiece line in order to have a two way recording.

Aofie

Mar 19, 2018
Hello, ive been using the tool and it really works great however after the last update, it doesnt detect my device which was working before. Ive been reading the User guide but still no luck. Has there been any changes on how to connect?

e.giltmier

Dec 2, 2019
Hello-

I recently had to restore an image of my PC due to a seperate issue. Long story short the image I had to restore was taken a few weeks before I installed your app-meaning I had to reinstall. When I first got the app I paid for the extended version, I have my key and recipet sent by email. When I am using the app now it will not connect to the update server and I cannot enter my key in order to unlock the extended versions features. I have tried everything I can think of-still cant connect. Any troubleshooting tips or a solution to this? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

rdwilson713

Apr 3, 2016
Software that's well done. Congrats. The registration fee was very reasonable as well.

I have previously debloated using text files and ADB from the command line. This will make it much easier and safer for the average user.

I recently bought a very cheap Chinese tablet to use as a display for a home automation project. ADB AppControl made the cleanup effortless.

• Love

Sansan1985

Mar 28, 2016
ADB AppControl 🚀
Root is not required. Works with any Android device. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
ADB AppControl - the desktop program, that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device. You can disable unwanted pre-installed system apps and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. The program includes many useful tools and tweaks which allow you to get the better experience with your device. This is exactly the tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with applications via adb has never been so easy.

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or newer.
Device requirements: Android 6 or newer.

Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, watches, etc)!

NO ROOT NEEDED!

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube channel

Telegram group

User's Manual

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7/8, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install the adb driver. You can learn more in documentation.

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
, first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
It was created especially for those users who like the program and want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - https://adbappcontrol.com
Full text of Terms of Use

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. I really appreciate it!

Download ADB AppControl

This project is i highly recommended from my friend. it is awesome and super useful for me. thankyou and stay strong to all.

• Love

Zaxx32

Mar 23, 2019
Morgantown
Moto G5 Plus
Moto G7
Great app but expensive coffee if you don't need to remove bloatware. With Pixel 4a, I don't have any bloatware to speak of. There should be a $4 version without bloatware removal/wizard. Free ver. still very useful. Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Slim2none4u

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
adbappcontrol.com
Great app but expensive coffee if you don't need to remove bloatware. With Pixel 4a, I don't have any bloatware to speak of. There should be a $4 version without bloatware removal/wizard. Free ver. still very useful. Cheers
Unfortunately, I don't have the possibility to get donations any other way. But Extended version includes more features what will made your ADB AppControl a little more comfortable.

Last edited:

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
adbappcontrol.com
🚀 Update 1.7.4
Many fixes and improvements. Let me know if something went wrong😉
Subscribe to
my telegram channel not to miss anything!
  • Added console search (ctrl + f)
  • Fixed bug with extension in the file dialog
  • Fixed bug when some apk files were not saved
  • The last screenshot file is now released and can be deleted
  • Updated list of status bar icons that can be hidden
  • The program now remembers the last port number
  • Press enter in the port field to connect
  • The apps list sorting is no longer reset after action
  • Fixed bug with data clearing from the context menu
  • Apps list search is no longer applied automatically when you move to another list
  • Other fixes and improvements
⬇️DOWNLOAD

Respectfully,
CyberCat

KOLIOSIS

🚀 Update 1.7.4
Many fixes and improvements. Let me know if something went wrong😉
Subscribe to
my telegram channel not to miss anything!
  • Added console search (ctrl + f)
  • Fixed bug with extension in the file dialog
  • Fixed bug when some apk files were not saved
  • The last screenshot file is now released and can be deleted
  • Updated list of status bar icons that can be hidden
  • The program now remembers the last port number
  • Press enter in the port field to connect
  • The apps list sorting is no longer reset after action
  • Fixed bug with data clearing from the context menu
  • Apps list search is no longer applied automatically when you move to another list
  • Other fixes and improvements
⬇️DOWNLOAD

Respectfully,
CyberCat
THX for the program,the donate version is definitely worth the price of admission.
W/that said,I did find one thing that (for myself) is not working: The search function.
It was working on 1.7.3,but,w/the update to 1.7.4,I cannot enter any text into the text field.

Not a biggie,I can work w/the program as-is,the search is convenient to quickly locate apps/etc......

Again,many THX for the support & contributions to the XDA Community,very much appreciated! ✌️

EDIT: NVM,a restart of the desktop client & re-connect of the phone solved the problem. 🙈🙉🙊

Ms.Nidss

Mar 1, 2022
Hi, I used the Adbappcontrol 1.7.4 software a few days ago. At first I have no problem using it and then today whem I woke up and tried again.

There is no images or icon of apps, and many apps is hidden and it only shows the apps of com."something".

Like what you can see the apps on Android is not what it shows in the software of adbappcontrol.

Ms.Nidss

Mar 1, 2022
I foundout what im lacking, reading and paying for using useful software, the problem is ACbridge. Thanks for the software..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Everything this app does, you can do yourself at no charge. It is time consuming to search for this application on your smartphone that you want to deactivate.
    I paid for an extended key because my own time is priceless and I support such a well-made app as ADB AppControl.
    Wow, so good. I used it for the first time, I read no instructions. And I was easily able to remove these trash apps on my huawei.
    Cheers, sending a coffee.
    ADB AppControl 🚀
    Root is not required. Works with any Android device. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
    logo_blue_sm.png

ADB AppControl - the desktop program, that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device. You can disable unwanted pre-installed system apps and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. The program includes many useful tools and tweaks which allow you to get the better experience with your device. This is exactly the tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with applications via adb has never been so easy.

scr-main.jpg
    scr-tools.jpg

scr-extended.jpg
    2021-11-29_224157.jpg

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or newer.
    Device requirements: Android 6 or newer.

Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, watches, etc)!

NO ROOT NEEDED!

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Features:
    • Disable and uninstall applications without root
    • Multiple apps installing
    • Saving APK files of installed apps
    • Full Split Support (.apks)
    • Debloat wizard
    • Permissions Manager
    • Permission grants for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
    • Saving and loading applications list-presets
    • Quick search on Google Play, ApkMirror, F-Droid and others
    • Changing the screen resolution and DPI
    • Hiding icons in the status bar
    • Device remotely control via scrcpy
    • Creating screenshots of the device screen
    • Quick reboot in recovery and bootloader
    • ADB console with quick commands
    • Fastboot support
    • Logcat logs
    • Simple file upload
    • Taking screenshots
    And much more features now and coming soon!

Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube channel

Telegram group

User's Manual

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7/8, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install the adb driver. You can learn more in documentation.

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
    , first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
    This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
    It was created especially for those users who like the program and want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - https://adbappcontrol.com
    Full text of Terms of Use

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. I really appreciate it!

Update 1.7.5 is already available!

Download ADB AppControl

Hi, everyone!
    I continue to work on update 1.6.3 and has already made some important fixes.
    A new option will also be added - Accurate application sizes. Now ADB AppControl gets applications using adb shell dumpsys diskstats command. It does not always provide actual app sizes and may not work on some devices. Now it will be possible to get current sizes directly via acbridge.

2021-04-27_151612.jpg
    Dear friends!
    🌎 Today, the 1st year anniversary as ADB AppControl released on XDA.
    For me it became an important day, because it was August 15, 2020 an international release of ADB AppControl occurred, and I remember how excited I was that day. Development began in May 2020 and it was a small project for me and my friends from 4pda forum. But users really liked my program and I must had to share it with the whole world. I want to express gratitude to those who are all this time supported me - with your support we have this powerful and useful tool now.

Also, thanks to the great XDA forum - you are awesome, guys!

If you are interested, then under the spoiler you can look at the first versions of ADB AppControl.
    Sorry, that is not English, then I have not yet knew that thousands of people around the world will be used by my program.

This is the 1.0 version. It doesn't look good, but it really works!
    1_1-3.jpg
    1_1-1.jpg

In the 1.2 I improved the design and fixed some bugs (and added new)
    1_2_3-1.jpg
    1_2_3-2.jpg

You are lucky, here on the XDA you immediately saw version 1.4 with icons and app names :)
    en1.jpg
    ext1.jpg

Now we have the modern looking 1.6.5 version with useful Debloat Wizard and many other great features.
    2021-08-15_164953.jpg

However, I don't plan on stopping. I will go further and make this tool even better. I have gained a lot of invaluable experience during this year and now I can do much more!

I also made a Special Edition of ADB AppControl especially to the anniversary.
    This is the common 1.6.5 with a modified "retro" design. Just download the file, unzip and place .exe file in the folder with ADB AppControl 1.6.5. Run it and enjoy!

2021-08-15_154936.jpg

Thank you for using ADB AppControl!
    Respectfully,
    Cyber.Cat.
    🚀Update 1.6.3
    Available for download!
    Thanks to everyone who supports the project. You are the best!👍

2021-05-17_102941.jpg

2021-05-17_114802.jpg
    Please, subscribe to the official ADB AppControl news channel

- Dividing lines added to the list of applications.
    - Fixed "Device in sleep mode" error when updating data.
    - Solved problem If the acbridge was installed on the sdcard.
    - New option "Accurate application sizes" (Android 8+, only in the extended version)
    - Optimized the Check and Debloat function.
    - Automatic define IP and port of device
    - Added the ability to specify the port when connected over the network
    - Improved support for the screens with a small resolution (from 800x600)
    - Fixed Permissions Manager bug
    - Fixed bug with scroll application list after search
    - Fixed a bug with a message when you turn on caching icons
    - acbridge updated to version 1.6.0
    - ADB updated to version 31.0.2

DOWNLOAD

Share your the impressions of the new version in the comments!😉

Respectfully
    Cyber.Cat
    Let's start the New Year with a new update!🎄

Update 1.5.1 release.
    • Adb updated to version 30.0.5
    • Fixed the work of the Permission Manager
    • Fixed bug with saving apk from the context menu
    • Fixed a bug when the list of applications disappeared
    • Changed the logic of the checkbox Delete Data and Cache
    • Improved language management
    • Button Load Preset now always opens the \presets folder
    • Added copy-paste menu for text fields and console
    • Other minor changes and fixes
    DOWNLOAD

Happy New Year! Thank you for using ADB AppControl.