for that is better use magisk and some modulesHi,
when I try to remove status bar icons or notification bar icon (like NFC, clock, bluetooth) via the Tools tab, it doesn't work, the selected icons are still shown even after a restart.
Redmi Note 11S (Model 2201117SY)
MIUI 13.0.9 (Global RXEEUXM)
I'm using ADB Control 126.96.36.199 extended version, developer options are active, ACBridge is installed, ABD works, I can remove/deactivate apps
Can you help me how to disable status icons?
Thanks in advance, Grisu
Root is not required. Works with any Android device. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
ADB AppControl - the desktop program, that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device. You can disable unwanted pre-installed system apps and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. The program includes many useful tools and tweaks which allow you to get the better experience with your device. This is exactly the tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with applications via adb has never been so easy.
System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 and .NET Framework 4.6.2 or newer.
Device requirements: Android 6 or newer.
Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, watches, etc)!
NO ROOT NEEDED!
The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)
Links and Manuals:
On PCs with Windows 7/8, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install the adb driver. You can learn more in documentation.
Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.
To connect to the device by IP, first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.
When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.
The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
It was created especially for those users who like the program and want more features.
By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - https://adbappcontrol.com
Please leave your feedback and suggestions. I really appreciate it!
Update 1.7.7 is already available!
Download ADB AppControl
Do you like ADB AppControl? Buy me coffee and support the project
bro this is amazing when i will get employed i surely will contribute in xda devSummer ends, but the heat continues -
Meet the new update of ADB AppControl 1.4.3!
View attachment 5089437 View attachment 5089439 View attachment 5089441 View attachment 5089443
ADB AppControl 1.4.2 update is now available!
I'll start with the most interesting - the program now has its own server. You no longer have to download updates in the archives because the program will do everything by itself. In addition, I wrote a web installer (only 30 KB in size), it is very convenient to install the program through it - you always know that you will get the latest version. Another innovations, that Windows 7 users will love - now the program itself installs android usb driver.
In fact, there are a lot of changes.
Now you can send files directly to your device and it's convenient.
the updated ACBridge, which is finally working on android 6 (a great excuse to blow dust off old devices, isn't it?).
Extended Version users will get some cool new features. Among them is a beautiful dark theme. Thanks to their support, the program got its own server (and the software was written for it)!
Thank you guys for your support!
- Fixed some bugs
- Improved stability
Fuuh... That's all for now, but work on the project continues. I have many plans, including backing up some applications data and more debloat tools.
- Fixed some bugs
- Improved stability
- Completely redesigned and automated update system
- Updated Platform Tools (adb) to version 30.0.4 (it seem to work faster)
- Now, if necessary, the program will download and install the adb driver
- Added ACBridge compatibility with Android 6
- Added the ability to send a file to the device (in the Extended Version, you can send multiple)
- Added a dark interface theme (beta) (in the Extended Version)
- Added ability to select language (do you want to see your language in the list?)
- Added a button to launch the Shell terminal in a separate window
- You can add apk to the 'install' list by dragging and dropping files into the program window (in the Extended Version)
- Previously executed commands in the console can be scrolled up and down arrows
- Minor interface changes
- Fixed some bugs.
- A small Easter egg has been added to the program (which will try your luck )
- The screenshot can now be opened by clicking on the link in the console
- User agreement added to the program.
Be sure to leave your feedback and wishes, I love them.
Very important! If you find bugs in the new update, please let me know about them as soon as possible.
And Now, use my brand new installer to update.
Download it from my web site
Have a nice day, everyone!
And much more features now and coming soon!
- Disable and uninstall applications without root
- Multiple apps installing
- Saving APK files of installed apps
- Full Split Support (.apks)
- Debloat wizard
- Permissions Manager
- Permission grants for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
- Saving and loading applications list-presets
- Quick search on Google Play, ApkMirror, F-Droid and others
- Changing the screen resolution and DPI
- Hiding icons in the status bar
- Device remotely control via scrcpy
- Creating screenshots of the device screen
- Quick reboot in recovery and bootloader
- ADB console with quick commands
- Fastboot support
- Logcat logs
- Simple file upload
- Taking screenshots