• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TOOL] ADB AppControl 1.7 🚀 Ultimate App Manager & Debloat Tool + Tweaks

Search This thread

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
ADB AppControl 📱
Easy management of android applications with a user-friendly interface. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.

Update 1.7 is already available! CHANGELOG

logo_blue_sm.png
A handy and free PC program that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device using your PC and ADB. You can disable unnecessary pre-installed system applications and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. And even more - with each new update, more and more functions appear in the program! This is exactly tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with ADB has never been so easy.

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg scr3.jpg

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and .NET Framework 4.6 or newer.
Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
Requires Android 7 or above.
I am working on Android 6 compatibility.

NO ROOT NEEDED!

Features:
  • Disable and uninstall applications without root
  • Installing applications from apk files (including multi install)
  • Saving apk files of installed applications
  • Automatic grant permissions for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
  • Detection and cleaning of unwanted applications (bloatware)
  • Full support for splits (apks)
  • App permission manager
  • Convenient presets (lists) to manage
  • Multifunctional adb console with quick commands support
  • And also: Data cleaning, Screenshots, Logcat logs, Reboot in different modes, Uploading files and much more.
Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube Videos

User's Manual

Extended Version

Support the project

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install adb driver (I recomended to use my brand new Driver Installer)

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
, first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
It was created especially for those users who like the program and who want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - appcontrol.neocities.org.

Full text of Terms of Use

If you report problems, be sure to attach the console.log file from the program folder to the message!

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Download ADB AppControl

Do you like ADB AppControl? Buy me coffee and support the project ;)

Last edited:

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
Thanks you. I am currently working on an update server for the program and the ability to send files directly to the device by two clicks.
If you have any ideas you'd like to see in ADB AppControl, please share them with me. There is a chance that they will be implemented ;)

Reactions: FoneWatcher

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
Keep it up:good:
Nice interface, easy to use and with mandatory details so user can easily do what they want to do. Feature request for application data.

Thanks,
goldybewon

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
I ran "shell top" in the console window and it locked up. Had to force close. Love the app tho!
In new updates you will love this app even more;)

Now the program does not support realtime output in the console and you may to wait 60 seconds for terminate operation by timeout.
But just write a shell in the console and your problem will be solved in a new comandline window. You can even have multiple shell windows open, which is great. By the way, you could learn about this from the user manual (and many more interesting things).
2020-08-26_234820.jpg

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
Summer ends, but the heat continues -
Meet the new update of ADB AppControl 1.4.3!

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg ext1.jpg ext2.jpg

ADB AppControl 1.4.2 update is now available!
I'll start with the most interesting - the program now has its own server. You no longer have to download updates in the archives because the program will do everything by itself. In addition, I wrote a web installer (only 30 KB in size), it is very convenient to install the program through it - you always know that you will get the latest version. Another innovations, that Windows 7 users will love - now the program itself installs android usb driver.

In fact, there are a lot of changes.
Now you can send files directly to your device and it's convenient.
the updated ACBridge, which is finally working on android 6 (a great excuse to blow dust off old devices, isn't it?).
Extended Version users will get some cool new features. Among them is a beautiful dark theme. Thanks to their support, the program got its own server (and the software was written for it)!
Thank you guys for your support!

CHANGELOG:
1.4.3:
  • Fixed some bugs
  • Improved stability
1.4.2:
  • Fixed some bugs
  • Improved stability
  • Completely redesigned and automated update system
  • Updated Platform Tools (adb) to version 30.0.4 (it seem to work faster)
  • Now, if necessary, the program will download and install the adb driver
  • Added ACBridge compatibility with Android 6
  • Added the ability to send a file to the device (in the Extended Version, you can send multiple)
  • Added a dark interface theme (beta) (in the Extended Version)
  • Added ability to select language (do you want to see your language in the list?)
  • Added a button to launch the Shell terminal in a separate window
  • You can add apk to the 'install' list by dragging and dropping files into the program window (in the Extended Version)
  • Previously executed commands in the console can be scrolled up and down arrows
  • Minor interface changes
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • A small Easter egg has been added to the program (which will try your luck :))
  • The screenshot can now be opened by clicking on the link in the console
  • User agreement added to the program.
Fuuh... That's all for now, but work on the project continues. I have many plans, including backing up some applications data and more debloat tools.
Be sure to leave your feedback and wishes, I love them.

Very important! If you find bugs in the new update, please let me know about them as soon as possible.

And Now, use my brand new installer to update.
Download it from my web site
Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited:

complicazio

Jul 19, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Summer ends, but the heat continues -
Meet the new update of ADB AppControl 1.4.2!

View attachment 5089437 View attachment 5089439 View attachment 5089441 View attachment 5089443

ADB AppControl 1.4.2 update is now available!
I'll start with the most interesting - the program now has its own server. You no longer have to download updates in the archives because the program will do everything by itself. In addition, I wrote a web installer (only 30 KB in size), it is very convenient to install the program through it - you always know that you will get the latest version. Another innovations, that Windows 7 users will love - now the program itself installs android usb driver.

In fact, there are a lot of changes.
Now you can send files directly to your device and it's convenient.
the updated ACBridge, which is finally working on android 6 (a great excuse to blow dust off old devices, isn't it?).
Extended Version users will get some cool new features. Among them is a beautiful dark theme. Thanks to their support, the program got its own server (and the software was written for it)!
Thank you guys for your support!

CHANGELOG:
  • Completely redesigned and automated update system
  • Updated Platform Tools (adb) to version 30.0.4 (it seem to work faster)
  • Now, if necessary, the program will download and install the adb driver
  • Added ACBridge compatibility with Android 6
  • Added the ability to send a file to the device (in the Extended Version, you can send multiple)
  • Added a dark interface theme (beta) (in the Extended Version)
  • Added ability to select language (do you want to see your language in the list?)
  • Added a button to launch the Shell terminal in a separate window
  • You can add apk to the 'install' list by dragging and dropping files into the program window (in the Extended Version)
  • Previously executed commands in the console can be scrolled up and down arrows
  • Minor interface changes
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • A small Easter egg has been added to the program (which will try your luck :))
  • The screenshot can now be opened by clicking on the link in the console
  • User agreement added to the program.
Fuuh... That's all for now, but work on the project continues. I have many plans, including backing up some applications data and more debloat tools.
Be sure to leave your feedback and wishes, I love them.

Very important! If you find bugs in the new update, please let me know about them as soon as possible.

And Now, use my brand new installer to update.
Or, as usual, download from my web site
Have a nice day, everyone!

Hello, Is it possible to install an apk present in the PC memory through the console?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, I have added an installer for ADB AppControl 1.7.1.
    The installer automatically creates shortcuts to start and uninstall the program.
    Please let me know, are you comfortable installing the program from an archive or installer?
    Thanks for answers, guys. I'll leave both the installer and the archive for download. I did some work on the installer and made it more handy and nice. It now checks the .NET Framework version at startup and does not offer to install the program to the root of the C drive. All new versions of ADB AppControl will now come with an installer and an archive at the same time.
    The installer automatically creates shortcuts to start and uninstall the program.
    Please let me know, are you comfortable installing the program from an archive or installer?
    for me , i iuse archive never install it in my laptop , thats better for me.
    Installer
    This app, why didn't i find it sooner, omg it's amazing, bought it after 10 seconds lol :D
    ADB AppControl 📱
    Easy management of android applications with a user-friendly interface. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
    A handy and free PC program that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device using your PC and ADB. You can disable unnecessary pre-installed system applications and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. And even more - with each new update, more and more functions appear in the program! This is exactly tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with ADB has never been so easy.

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg scr3.jpg

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and .NET Framework 4.6 or newer.
    Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
    Requires Android 7 or above.
    I am working on Android 6 compatibility.

NO ROOT NEEDED!

Features:
    • Disable and uninstall applications without root
    • Installing applications from apk files (including multi install)
    • Saving apk files of installed applications
    • Automatic grant permissions for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
    • Detection and cleaning of unwanted applications (bloatware)
    • Full support for splits (apks)
    • App permission manager
    • Convenient presets (lists) to manage
    • Multifunctional adb console with quick commands support
    • And also: Data cleaning, Screenshots, Logcat logs, Reboot in different modes, Uploading files and much more.
    Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube Videos

User's Manual

Extended Version

Support the project

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install adb driver (I recomended to use my brand new Driver Installer)

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
    , first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
    This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
    It was created especially for those users who like the program and who want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - appcontrol.neocities.org.

Full text of Terms of Use

If you report problems, be sure to attach the console.log file from the program folder to the message!

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Download ADB AppControl

Do you like ADB AppControl? Buy me coffee and support the project ;)
    Hi, everyone!
    I continue to work on update 1.6.3 and has already made some important fixes.
    A new option will also be added - Accurate application sizes. Now ADB AppControl gets applications using adb shell dumpsys diskstats command. It does not always provide actual app sizes and may not work on some devices. Now it will be possible to get current sizes directly via acbridge.

2021-04-27_151612.jpg
    Dear friends!
    🌎 Today, the 1st year anniversary as ADB AppControl released on XDA.
    For me it became an important day, because it was August 15, 2020 an international release of ADB AppControl occurred, and I remember how excited I was that day. Development began in May 2020 and it was a small project for me and my friends from 4pda forum. But users really liked my program and I must had to share it with the whole world. I want to express gratitude to those who are all this time supported me - with your support we have this powerful and useful tool now.

Also, thanks to the great XDA forum - you are awesome, guys!

If you are interested, then under the spoiler you can look at the first versions of ADB AppControl.
    Sorry, that is not English, then I have not yet knew that thousands of people around the world will be used by my program.

This is the 1.0 version. It doesn't look good, but it really works!
    1_1-3.jpg
    1_1-1.jpg

In the 1.2 I improved the design and fixed some bugs (and added new)
    1_2_3-1.jpg
    1_2_3-2.jpg

You are lucky, here on the XDA you immediately saw version 1.4 with icons and app names :)
    en1.jpg
    ext1.jpg

Now we have the modern looking 1.6.5 version with useful Debloat Wizard and many other great features.
    2021-08-15_164953.jpg

However, I don't plan on stopping. I will go further and make this tool even better. I have gained a lot of invaluable experience during this year and now I can do much more!

I also made a Special Edition of ADB AppControl especially to the anniversary.
    This is the common 1.6.5 with a modified "retro" design. Just download the file, unzip and place .exe file in the folder with ADB AppControl 1.6.5. Run it and enjoy!

Download Special Edition

2021-08-15_154936.jpg

Thank you for using ADB AppControl!
    Respectfully,
    Cyber.Cat.
    🚀Update 1.6.3
    Available for download!
    Thanks to everyone who supports the project. You are the best!👍

2021-05-17_102941.jpg

2021-05-17_114802.jpg
    Please, subscribe to the official ADB AppControl news channel

- Dividing lines added to the list of applications.
    - Fixed "Device in sleep mode" error when updating data.
    - Solved problem If the acbridge was installed on the sdcard.
    - New option "Accurate application sizes" (Android 8+, only in the extended version)
    - Optimized the Check and Debloat function.
    - Automatic define IP and port of device
    - Added the ability to specify the port when connected over the network
    - Improved support for the screens with a small resolution (from 800x600)
    - Fixed Permissions Manager bug
    - Fixed bug with scroll application list after search
    - Fixed a bug with a message when you turn on caching icons
    - acbridge updated to version 1.6.0
    - ADB updated to version 31.0.2

DOWNLOAD

Share your the impressions of the new version in the comments!😉

Respectfully
    Cyber.Cat
    Let's start the New Year with a new update!🎄

Update 1.5.1 release.
    • Adb updated to version 30.0.5
    • Fixed the work of the Permission Manager
    • Fixed bug with saving apk from the context menu
    • Fixed a bug when the list of applications disappeared
    • Changed the logic of the checkbox Delete Data and Cache
    • Improved language management
    • Button Load Preset now always opens the \presets folder
    • Added copy-paste menu for text fields and console
    • Other minor changes and fixes
    DOWNLOAD

Happy New Year! Thank you for using ADB AppControl.