• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TOOL] ADB AppControl 1.7 🚀 Ultimate App Manager & Debloat Tool + Tweaks

Search This thread

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
AppControl 1.6.3 does not seem fully optimized for Huawei P40 Pro, trying to uninstall or disable webview also just gives errors see screengrab, same error when trying to disable or uninstall Digital Balance (parental control) app.
What about other apps, сan they be disabled? Also check the Developer setting for some debug options, like security setting, etc.

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
The full list of search engines from coming update 1.6.4. You can select what search engines you want to see in the list. There will also be several important fixes and improvements in the update. Coming soon ;)

s.jpg

DerSammler

Sep 19, 2011
@Cyber.Cat
ADB AppControl is a good program and has helped me a lot with a few phones. I wanted very much to buy the activation key for your program(with PayPal). But unfortunately FastSpring wants me to enter extra data like my phone number, email and my full name. Why? It's a pity, but I can't buy it that way. Sorry.

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
@Cyber.Cat
ADB AppControl is a good program and has helped me a lot with a few phones. I wanted very much to buy the activation key for your program(with PayPal). But unfortunately FastSpring wants me to enter extra data like my phone number, email and my full name. Why? It's a pity, but I can't buy it that way. Sorry.
I don't like this situation too, but can't change it, because this is a Fastspring policy.

However, I need only your email address to send activation key. Just enter random phone number with your county code, when buying ;)

Top Liked Posts

Hello guys, I have added an installer for ADB AppControl 1.7.1.
    The installer automatically creates shortcuts to start and uninstall the program.
    Please let me know, are you comfortable installing the program from an archive or installer?
    🚀 ADB AppControl 1.7
    Thank you all for supporting the project!

Review on YouTube

2021-09-21_133259.jpg 2021-09-17_175558.jpg

In update 1.7 you will find a lot of important fixes, improvements and new features. Now you can see the RAM usage indicator and the Tools tab where you can find more information about your device, change the screen resolution, hide unnecessary icons in the status bar, etc. I tried to make the tools as clear and accessible as possible.

Remote management capability has been added via Scrcpy application from Genymobile developer. This is a free, open-source application that allows you to display and control your smartphone screen. Now you can easily install and run it through ADB AppControl.Important! Scrcpy does not work with landscape screen orientation and will not work on some tablets and TVs. Waiting for updates from the dev.

Why change the screen resolution and pixel density?
    Reducing the resolution can reduce battery consumption and also increase fps in games. You can adjust the values to your own device, but the easiest way to do it is to take the default values and divide them by 1.5 for example.

What should I do if the resolution does not change/Icons do not hide/camera buttons do not work, etc.?
    Nothing. If it doesn't work on your Android device then it doesn't work.

How do I install Scrcpy?
    Press the button and follow the instructions. My video shows the installation process.

How to update Scrcpy?
    To update, delete the scrcpy folder in the root of the ADB AppControl folder and reinstall the archive with the new version.

Changelog:
    • Added Tools tab with new features: Remote device control, control buttons, changing screen resolution, hiding status bar icons, device information.
    • Added support for multiple users of the Android device (the current user is detected automatically)
    • Added RAM usage indicator.
    • Added fastboot to console (fast commands are supported)
    • The search is now not reset when you change the category of the app list.
    • Added drag and drop apk file to device folder.
    • Added Install item to the context menu.
    • Added Samsung Galaxy Store search.
    • Fixed search with spaces at the end of a line.
    • Fixed error if application list is empty.
    • Other fixes and improvements.

DOWNLOAD

I hope you enjoy a new update.
    Respectfully
    Cyber.cat.
    🚀 ADB AppControl 1.7.1 hotfix

Changelog:
    - Fixed an error when the device connecting
    - Fixed saving of screenshots
    - Added remove screenshot button

You can update from the program or download from my site.
    📺 Preview of update 1.7. A release is coming soon.
    I'm sure you'll enjoy the new update!

Just a quick 'Thank You' from my side. Wanted to debloat my phone before purchasing a new one, so I know it can be done. Found a link to XDA (where I have not been for ages) to this app and highly appreciate your efforts. It works perfectly!
    I took the extended version to provide you some coffee to show this appreciation. Keep up the good work !!
    I am very pleased to read such feedback. It motivates to keep working. I have prepared something interesting for you in the new version and the release will be very soon ;)
    Just a quick 'Thank You' from my side. Wanted to debloat my phone before purchasing a new one, so I know it can be done. Found a link to XDA (where I have not been for ages) to this app and highly appreciate your efforts. It works perfectly!
    I took the extended version to provide you some coffee to show this appreciation. Keep up the good work !!
    ADB AppControl 📱
    Easy management of android applications with a user-friendly interface. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
    A handy and free PC program that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device using your PC and ADB. You can disable unnecessary pre-installed system applications and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. And even more - with each new update, more and more functions appear in the program! This is exactly tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with ADB has never been so easy.

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg scr3.jpg

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and .NET Framework 4.6 or newer.
    Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
    Requires Android 7 or above.
    I am working on Android 6 compatibility.

NO ROOT NEEDED!

Features:
    • Disable and uninstall applications without root
    • Installing applications from apk files (including multi install)
    • Saving apk files of installed applications
    • Automatic grant permissions for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
    • Detection and cleaning of unwanted applications (bloatware)
    • Full support for splits (apks)
    • App permission manager
    • Convenient presets (lists) to manage
    • Multifunctional adb console with quick commands support
    • And also: Data cleaning, Screenshots, Logcat logs, Reboot in different modes, Uploading files and much more.
    Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube Videos

User's Manual

Extended Version

Support the project

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install adb driver (I recomended to use my brand new Driver Installer)

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
    , first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
    This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
    It was created especially for those users who like the program and who want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - appcontrol.neocities.org.

Full text of Terms of Use

If you report problems, be sure to attach the console.log file from the program folder to the message!

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!

Update 1.7 is already available! CHANGELOG

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Download ADB AppControl

Do you like ADB AppControl? Buy me coffee and support the project ;)
    Hi, everyone!
    I continue to work on update 1.6.3 and has already made some important fixes.
    A new option will also be added - Accurate application sizes. Now ADB AppControl gets applications using adb shell dumpsys diskstats command. It does not always provide actual app sizes and may not work on some devices. Now it will be possible to get current sizes directly via acbridge.

2021-04-27_151612.jpg
    Dear friends!
    🌎 Today, the 1st year anniversary as ADB AppControl released on XDA.
    For me it became an important day, because it was August 15, 2020 an international release of ADB AppControl occurred, and I remember how excited I was that day. Development began in May 2020 and it was a small project for me and my friends from 4pda forum. But users really liked my program and I must had to share it with the whole world. I want to express gratitude to those who are all this time supported me - with your support we have this powerful and useful tool now.

Also, thanks to the great XDA forum - you are awesome, guys!

If you are interested, then under the spoiler you can look at the first versions of ADB AppControl.
    Sorry, that is not English, then I have not yet knew that thousands of people around the world will be used by my program.

This is the 1.0 version. It doesn't look good, but it really works!
    1_1-3.jpg
    1_1-1.jpg

In the 1.2 I improved the design and fixed some bugs (and added new)
    1_2_3-1.jpg
    1_2_3-2.jpg

You are lucky, here on the XDA you immediately saw version 1.4 with icons and app names :)
    en1.jpg
    ext1.jpg

Now we have the modern looking 1.6.5 version with useful Debloat Wizard and many other great features.
    2021-08-15_164953.jpg

However, I don't plan on stopping. I will go further and make this tool even better. I have gained a lot of invaluable experience during this year and now I can do much more!

I also made a Special Edition of ADB AppControl especially to the anniversary.
    This is the common 1.6.5 with a modified "retro" design. Just download the file, unzip and place .exe file in the folder with ADB AppControl 1.6.5. Run it and enjoy!

Download Special Edition

2021-08-15_154936.jpg

Thank you for using ADB AppControl!
    Respectfully,
    Cyber.Cat.
    🚀Update 1.6.3
    Available for download!
    Thanks to everyone who supports the project. You are the best!👍

2021-05-17_102941.jpg

2021-05-17_114802.jpg
    Please, subscribe to the official ADB AppControl news channel

- Dividing lines added to the list of applications.
    - Fixed "Device in sleep mode" error when updating data.
    - Solved problem If the acbridge was installed on the sdcard.
    - New option "Accurate application sizes" (Android 8+, only in the extended version)
    - Optimized the Check and Debloat function.
    - Automatic define IP and port of device
    - Added the ability to specify the port when connected over the network
    - Improved support for the screens with a small resolution (from 800x600)
    - Fixed Permissions Manager bug
    - Fixed bug with scroll application list after search
    - Fixed a bug with a message when you turn on caching icons
    - acbridge updated to version 1.6.0
    - ADB updated to version 31.0.2

DOWNLOAD

Share your the impressions of the new version in the comments!😉

Respectfully
    Cyber.Cat
    Let's start the New Year with a new update!🎄

Update 1.5.1 release.
    • Adb updated to version 30.0.5
    • Fixed the work of the Permission Manager
    • Fixed bug with saving apk from the context menu
    • Fixed a bug when the list of applications disappeared
    • Changed the logic of the checkbox Delete Data and Cache
    • Improved language management
    • Button Load Preset now always opens the \presets folder
    • Added copy-paste menu for text fields and console
    • Other minor changes and fixes
    DOWNLOAD

Happy New Year! Thank you for using ADB AppControl.