[TOOL] ADB AppControl v1.6.1 📱 App manager & debloat tool for android

Darkat70

Dec 1, 2010
May the problem is in the pc.
In windows 10 there are special settings for usb connections of devices. Check pc
Not with the pc because other devices connect fine.

Plus with the official charger brick and cable, fast, super charging isnt working. Tried with my daughters s20+ charger.. same thing.

Has to be hardware.

The only thing I can try is a odin csc flash, but i doubt it will make a difference.

Motooo

Nov 23, 2020

Plus with the official charger brick and cable, fast, super charging isnt working. Tried with my daughters s20+ charger.. same thing.

Has to be hardware.

The only thing I can try is a odin csc flash, but i doubt it will make a difference.
What did you do/modify that caused this issue?

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org

Has to be hardware.

Did I understand you correctly - you connect your smartphone to PC, but ADB AppControl can't see the device? Is this message shown on the device? Or do you have a general problem with charging on your smartphone?

Samsung_SM-N770F_screen_31_01_2021_19_15_33.png

If you see such a message, I can advise you to do the following:
  1. Disable the Fast Charge option in settings
  2. Try another usb cable
  3. Use a different usb port on your PC
  4. Check if your PC has power saving for usb NOT enabled
Hope this helps you.

Last edited:

Darkat70

Dec 1, 2010
Did I understand you correctly - you connect your smartphone to PC, but ADB AppControl can't see the device? Is this message shown on the device? Or do you have a general problem with charging on your smartphone?

View attachment 5205215

If you see such a message, I can advise you to do the following:
  1. Disable the Fast Charge option in settings
  2. Try another usb cable
  3. Use a different usb port on your PC
  4. Check if your PC has power saving for usb NOT enabled
Hope this helps you.
There was a usb issue with the phone i think. Other devices connected to ADB App fine.

However, tonight i just plugged my phone into charge and its Super Fast Charging again, after 3 days.

I have no clue what caused this, the only 2 things i did was edit my hex theme, and install the latest Google Play Store from apkmirror.

I haven't checked usb adb connection yet, will do tomorrow.

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org

Er. Aditya

Feb 28, 2014
BraveFort
hey buddy getting this error when removing some apps

shell pm uninstall com.samsung.android.spayfw
Failure [DELETE_FAILED_OWNER_BLOCKED]

[Error]:failed to uninstall:com.samsung.android.spayfw:?

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
hey buddy getting this error when removing some apps

shell pm uninstall com.samsung.android.spayfw
Failure [DELETE_FAILED_OWNER_BLOCKED]

[Error]:failed to uninstall:com.samsung.android.spayfw:?
Try disabling the app instead of uninstalling it. You can also try restarting your smartphone.
I have not face such a problem before.

manganok

Jan 30, 2011
On Xiaomi devices, it's not enough to enable USB debugging. You need to enable the Install applications via ADB and Debug Security Settings options. To do this, you will need to log into your mi account, but if you then log out, the settings will be saved.

p.s. With such a Black theme on the system, you definitely need enable a dark theme in AppControl:)
Honestly, I want to support the project. However despite what you said it's still not working. I can have the app list, but when I try ti disable one or multiple apps. It doesn't work. It worked like one time but I just get "Disabled application 0/1", then I have to unplug and plug again my Poco X3 to get the list, without being able to disable anything.. :/

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
I can have the app list, but when I try ti disable one or multiple apps. It doesn't work. It worked like one time but I just get "Disabled application 0/1", then I have to unplug and plug again my Poco X3 to get the list, without being able to disable anything.. :/
Try enabling Usb Debug (Secure Settings) or similar in the developer menu. This can help.
Any plans for a Linux version?
There are plans. Looking for opportunities:)