[TOOL] ADB AppControl v1.6.1 📱 App manager & debloat tool for android

huanpham1403

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you for the great program.

I have a problem that I can't disable a certain app:
Game Optimizing Service: com.samsung.android.game.gos

It didn't work on both my Tab S6 - android 10 and Note 20 Ultra - android 11, both non-rooted.
I used to be able to disable that app on some other app on android (Package Disabler Pro and CCSWE).

Would love to know a solution.

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
Thank you for the great program.

I have a problem that I can't disable a certain app:
Game Optimizing Service: com.samsung.android.game.gos

It didn't work on both my Tab S6 - android 10 and Note 20 Ultra - android 11, both non-rooted.
I used to be able to disable that app on some other app on android (Package Disabler Pro and CCSWE).

Would love to know a solution.
Unfortunately, there is no way to disable GOS via adb yet :(

Zaki Nahhas

Oct 27, 2017
Can I connect to my phone through Wifi debugging without actually having to do it with cable first??? I am having trouble with cable connection, as it keeps reconnecting (not for ADB, but in general). It keeps saying: Enable network debugging (10061), whereas it is actually enabled.

gruikdadude

Jan 30, 2008
I am having trouble with cable connection, as it keeps reconnecting (not for ADB, but in general). It keeps saying: Enable network debugging (10061), whereas it is actually enabled.
It happens when you plug your device before launching the app and/or if you don't authorize the connection on your device after plugging it.

Last edited:

Zaki Nahhas

Oct 27, 2017
It happens when you plug your device before launching the app and/or if you don't authorize the connection on your device after plugging it.
I see. My problem is that after ONE UI 3.0 update I can no longer connect my device to a PC. The phone just keeps connecting and disconnecting infinitely. When it does connect at some point, it just says cable charging >.< Therefore, I can no longer get rid of fking bloatware, since all apps that did were for ONE UI 2.0 x.x

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
I see. My problem is that after ONE UI 3.0 update I can no longer connect my device to a PC. The phone just keeps connecting and disconnecting infinitely. When it does connect at some point, it just says cable charging >.< Therefore, I can no longer get rid of fking bloatware, since all apps that did were for ONE UI 2.0 x.x
Maybe factory reset will help fix it. Also try to connect your device to the another usb port or without usb hub.

Reactions: gruikdadude

Cyber.Cat

May 24, 2020
appcontrol.neocities.org
🚀Update 1.6.1 is already available!

Changelog:
  • Checkboxes are returned!
  • Checked apps are now highlighted
  • Fixed a critical performance bug
  • Fixed a bug when the menu did not display the number of selected applications
  • Icons are now stored in the user folder, not in the program folder
  • Updated apk icons
scr1.jpg

Please share your impressions and bugs (if you find them) ;)

DOWNLOAD

xdafly

Jul 3, 2010
Thank you. Especially fond of features that help the visually impaired !!!

One mystery (well, a few...) remains but that I not within developer scope: When disabling certain apps or services -- what else just became unavailable ? One such recent example on a LG V40, disabled QuickMemo and lo-and-behold, could no longer take and share screenshots via SMS or Hangouts. On the LG V40 screenshot is just a swipe down from top and click one virtual button, then share.

In all fairness, there must be thousands of such combination "surprises" and of course no documentation exists on just what can happen "...if you disable this, then expect .... " :)

Reactions: Cyber.Cat

xdafly

Jul 3, 2010
I have 2 different laptops. Can I use the same keyfile on both of these or 1st disable key on one system ? These are redundant backup systems, so as to have identical installs on both.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone