[TOOL] ADB AppControl v1.6.3 📱 App manager & debloat tool for android

Search This thread

Cyber.Cat

• May 24, 2020
    appcontrol.neocities.org
    ADB AppControl 📱
    Easy management of android applications with a user-friendly interface. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.

Update 1.6.3 is already available! CHANGELOG

logo_blue_sm.png
    A handy and free PC program that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device using your PC and ADB. You can disable unnecessary pre-installed system applications and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. And even more - with each new update, more and more functions appear in the program! This is exactly tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with ADB has never been so easy.

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg scr3.jpg

System requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and .NET Framework 4.6 or newer.
    Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
    Requires Android 7 or above.
    I am working on Android 6 compatibility.

NO ROOT NEEDED!

Features:
    • Disable and uninstall applications without root
    • Installing applications from apk files (including multi install)
    • Saving apk files of installed applications
    • Automatic grant permissions for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
    • Detection and cleaning of unwanted applications (bloatware)
    • Full support for splits (apks)
    • App permission manager
    • Convenient presets (lists) to manage
    • Multifunctional adb console with quick commands support
    • And also: Data cleaning, Screenshots, Logcat logs, Reboot in different modes, Uploading files and much more.
    Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube Videos

User's Manual

Extended Version

Support the project

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install adb driver (I recomended to use my brand new Driver Installer)

Support device with android version below 7 may be limited.

To connect to the device by IP
    , first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
    This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

The program has an Extended version with interesting features.
    It was created especially for those users who like the program and who want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - appcontrol.neocities.org.

Full text of Terms of Use

If you report problems, be sure to attach the console.log file from the program folder to the message!

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!

The program can grant permissions for popular applications (in two clicks!)

Download ADB AppControl

Do you like ADB AppControl? Buy me coffee and support the project ;)

Attachments

• ext3.jpg
      ext3.jpg
      296.3 KB · Views: 4,016
    • ext1.jpg
      ext1.jpg
      351 KB · Views: 5,580
    Last edited:

Cyber.Cat

• May 24, 2020
    appcontrol.neocities.org
    Thanks you. I am currently working on an update server for the program and the ability to send files directly to the device by two clicks.
    If you have any ideas you'd like to see in ADB AppControl, please share them with me. There is a chance that they will be implemented ;)

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
    Keep it up:good:
    Nice interface, easy to use and with mandatory details so user can easily do what they want to do. Feature request for application data.

Thanks,
    goldybewon

Cyber.Cat

• May 24, 2020
    appcontrol.neocities.org
    I ran "shell top" in the console window and it locked up. Had to force close. Love the app tho!
    In new updates you will love this app even more;)

Now the program does not support realtime output in the console and you may to wait 60 seconds for terminate operation by timeout.
    But just write a shell in the console and your problem will be solved in a new comandline window. You can even have multiple shell windows open, which is great. By the way, you could learn about this from the user manual (and many more interesting things).
    2020-08-26_234820.jpg

Cyber.Cat

• May 24, 2020
    appcontrol.neocities.org
    Summer ends, but the heat continues -
    Meet the new update of ADB AppControl 1.4.3!

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg ext1.jpg ext2.jpg

ADB AppControl 1.4.2 update is now available!
    I'll start with the most interesting - the program now has its own server. You no longer have to download updates in the archives because the program will do everything by itself. In addition, I wrote a web installer (only 30 KB in size), it is very convenient to install the program through it - you always know that you will get the latest version. Another innovations, that Windows 7 users will love - now the program itself installs android usb driver.

In fact, there are a lot of changes.
    Now you can send files directly to your device and it's convenient.
    the updated ACBridge, which is finally working on android 6 (a great excuse to blow dust off old devices, isn't it?).
    Extended Version users will get some cool new features. Among them is a beautiful dark theme. Thanks to their support, the program got its own server (and the software was written for it)!
    Thank you guys for your support!

CHANGELOG:
    1.4.3:
    • Fixed some bugs
    • Improved stability
    1.4.2:
    • Fixed some bugs
    • Improved stability
    • Completely redesigned and automated update system
    • Updated Platform Tools (adb) to version 30.0.4 (it seem to work faster)
    • Now, if necessary, the program will download and install the adb driver
    • Added ACBridge compatibility with Android 6
    • Added the ability to send a file to the device (in the Extended Version, you can send multiple)
    • Added a dark interface theme (beta) (in the Extended Version)
    • Added ability to select language (do you want to see your language in the list?)
    • Added a button to launch the Shell terminal in a separate window
    • You can add apk to the 'install' list by dragging and dropping files into the program window (in the Extended Version)
    • Previously executed commands in the console can be scrolled up and down arrows
    • Minor interface changes
    • Fixed some bugs.
    • A small Easter egg has been added to the program (which will try your luck :))
    • The screenshot can now be opened by clicking on the link in the console
    • User agreement added to the program.
    Fuuh... That's all for now, but work on the project continues. I have many plans, including backing up some applications data and more debloat tools.
    Be sure to leave your feedback and wishes, I love them.

Very important! If you find bugs in the new update, please let me know about them as soon as possible.

And Now, use my brand new installer to update.
    Download it from my web site
    Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Pain-N-Panic

complicazio

Jul 19, 2015
    Summer ends, but the heat continues -
    Meet the new update of ADB AppControl 1.4.2!

View attachment 5089437 View attachment 5089439 View attachment 5089441 View attachment 5089443

ADB AppControl 1.4.2 update is now available!
    I'll start with the most interesting - the program now has its own server. You no longer have to download updates in the archives because the program will do everything by itself. In addition, I wrote a web installer (only 30 KB in size), it is very convenient to install the program through it - you always know that you will get the latest version. Another innovations, that Windows 7 users will love - now the program itself installs android usb driver.

In fact, there are a lot of changes.
    Now you can send files directly to your device and it's convenient.
    the updated ACBridge, which is finally working on android 6 (a great excuse to blow dust off old devices, isn't it?).
    Extended Version users will get some cool new features. Among them is a beautiful dark theme. Thanks to their support, the program got its own server (and the software was written for it)!
    Thank you guys for your support!

CHANGELOG:
    • Completely redesigned and automated update system
    • Updated Platform Tools (adb) to version 30.0.4 (it seem to work faster)
    • Now, if necessary, the program will download and install the adb driver
    • Added ACBridge compatibility with Android 6
    • Added the ability to send a file to the device (in the Extended Version, you can send multiple)
    • Added a dark interface theme (beta) (in the Extended Version)
    • Added ability to select language (do you want to see your language in the list?)
    • Added a button to launch the Shell terminal in a separate window
    • You can add apk to the 'install' list by dragging and dropping files into the program window (in the Extended Version)
    • Previously executed commands in the console can be scrolled up and down arrows
    • Minor interface changes
    • Fixed some bugs.
    • A small Easter egg has been added to the program (which will try your luck :))
    • The screenshot can now be opened by clicking on the link in the console
    • User agreement added to the program.
    Fuuh... That's all for now, but work on the project continues. I have many plans, including backing up some applications data and more debloat tools.
    Be sure to leave your feedback and wishes, I love them.

Very important! If you find bugs in the new update, please let me know about them as soon as possible.

And Now, use my brand new installer to update.
    Or, as usual, download from my web site
    Have a nice day, everyone!

Hello, Is it possible to install an apk present in the PC memory through the console?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      2021-05-23 14_30_32-Window.png

thanks u and keep update, add more feature :love:
      ADB AppControl 📱
      Easy management of android applications with a user-friendly interface. Can do almost everything you dreamed about with applications.
      A handy and free PC program that will allow you to easily manage applications on your android device using your PC and ADB. You can disable unnecessary pre-installed system applications and bloatware, or install new ones using a modern graphical interface. And even more - with each new update, more and more functions appear in the program! This is exactly tool that you will use for many years - after trying ADB AppControl you will see that working with ADB has never been so easy.

View attachment 5232815 View attachment 5229753 View attachment 5229747

NO ROOT NEEDED!

Links and Manuals:

Quick start: Launch program, enable usb debugging on the your device and connect it by usb cable to PC. Click the Enable Network Debuging button (upper right corner) to connect to the device over the network.

Official website

YouTube Videos

User's Manual

Extended Version

Support the project

Important:

On PCs with Windows 7, if your device can not connect via usb, you need to install adb driver (I recomended to use my brand new Driver Installer)

, first connect it via usb to the program and click the Enable Network Debugging button.

When you connect the device for the first time, the program will prompt you to install the ACBridge application.
      This is my service application for android to provide data exchange between the device and ADB AppControl on a PC. It must be installed in order to be able to display application icons and their names, instead of their packages names like com.android.app. You can also use the program without ACBridge, but you will lose some of the cool features (no icons and no application names). Now ACBridge comes with the main program, but in the future I plan to add it to the Play Market.

It was created especially for those users who like the program and who want more features.

Terms of Use

By using this program, you agree that the author is not responsible for any malfunction of your device and / or denial of warranty by manufacturer. ADB AppControl program is free for personal use. This is not an open-source project, therefore modification of the program is prohibited. All rights to the program belong only to its author. You may placing the program on other web resource, with a link to the program's website - appcontrol.neocities.org.

If you report problems, be sure to attach the console.log file from the program folder to the message!

Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!

Download ADB AppControl

2021-05-23 14_30_32-Window.png

Thanks u, and keep update with new feature :love:
      THANK YOU! Just bought the registered version. Very appreciative!!!
      Hi Cybercat,

Again, thanks for ADBAppControl, extended edition. With your program, I was able to disable 118 applications, and completely un-installed about 4 or 5 more apps. Time will tell, but my phone seems to be running smoothly, and there are no errors, or loss of functionality, so again, THANKS!

I have been waiting for a program like this since I have been using android smartphones. I now have no desire to run a 3rd party ROM (OK, maybe just a little desire, when I have a lot of spare time!). In all modesty, I am very good about configuring a lean, mean Windows OS. I could write for hours, the process I go thru on any PC that I work on, deleting all the HD partitions, re-installing the virgin OS, installing all the latest versions of the drivers, not installing any vendor "tools", installing all the OS updates, tweaking the OS, then de-bloating and privitizating and applying appropriate Anti-Virus/Maleware tools that do not take up resources, on the OS.

However, I am not nearly as good as doing the same thing with my Smartphone. the term "USEFUL IDIOT" might be too complimentary to describe me! I want to do the same things on my Smartphone that I do on my PC, but have had limited success on the 5 Smartphones I have owned. Only one, (Nexus 6) did I have enough time and trial and error, to root and install a 3rd party ROM.

While I did eventually figure out how to use ADB and the command lines needed to disable each "process", your tool not only allows me to easily disable the processes, but IDENTIFY what processes are not needed! I'm an old DOS guy, so command lines dont bother me, but you still have to know WHAT APPS to disable!

So, I hope you can evaluate my suggestions (below), and see if you are able to incorporate them into future versions of your excellent software!

-I have heard you mention several times that "rooting" an android smartphone is on your list of enhancements for ADBAppControl. I hope that you are able to implement this, as I would like to be able to identify and disable more processes on my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra)

-Continue to develop the "Find and Disable Bloatware on your device".

-Other tweaks to speed up network connections, increase battery life, make the phone as stable as secure and private as possible.

Thanks again for a great program, and I hope you have continued success with your program!!!!!!
      hanks again for a great program, and I hope you have continued success with your program!!!!!!
      Hey, many thanks for your detailed feedback. It always helps in development :)

As a test I have disabled two apps myself. Is there any way of identifying in the Disabled list which ones have been manually disabled as opposed to those in deep sleep?
      Unfortunately, I have not yet found a way to identify deep sleeping applications.
      The guide how to solve problems with ADB driver added.
      The problem often occurs on Windows 7 and 8, when ADB AppControl not sees a USB smartphone. I suggest to make a few simple steps to solve. I will be glad if you advise something else (looking for a good English manual how to install adb driver in pictures).

ADB AppControl 📱

scr1.jpg scr2.jpg scr3.jpg

NO ROOT NEEDED!

Features:
      • Disable and uninstall applications without root
      • Installing applications from apk files (including multi install)
      • Saving apk files of installed applications
      • Automatic grant permissions for popular applications (Tasker, MacroDroid, etc.) App List.
      • Detection and cleaning of unwanted applications (bloatware)
      • Full support for splits (apks)
      • App permission manager
      • Convenient presets (lists) to manage
      • Multifunctional adb console with quick commands support
      • And also: Data cleaning, Screenshots, Logcat logs, Reboot in different modes, Uploading files and much more.
      Links and Manuals:

Official website

YouTube Videos

User's Manual

Extended Version

Support the project

Important:

Terms of Use

Download ADB AppControl

Hi, everyone!
      I continue to work on update 1.6.3 and has already made some important fixes.
      A new option will also be added - Accurate application sizes. Now ADB AppControl gets applications using adb shell dumpsys diskstats command. It does not always provide actual app sizes and may not work on some devices. Now it will be possible to get current sizes directly via acbridge.

2021-04-27_151612.jpg
      Let's start the New Year with a new update!🎄

Update 1.5.1 release.
      • Adb updated to version 30.0.5
      • Fixed the work of the Permission Manager
      • Fixed bug with saving apk from the context menu
      • Fixed a bug when the list of applications disappeared
      • Changed the logic of the checkbox Delete Data and Cache
      • Improved language management
      • Button Load Preset now always opens the \presets folder
      • Added copy-paste menu for text fields and console
      • Other minor changes and fixes
      DOWNLOAD

Happy New Year! Thank you for using ADB AppControl.
      🚀Update 1.6.3
      Available for download!
      Thanks to everyone who supports the project. You are the best!👍

2021-05-17_102941.jpg

2021-05-17_114802.jpg
      Please, subscribe to the official ADB AppControl news channel

- Dividing lines added to the list of applications.
      - Fixed "Device in sleep mode" error when updating data.
      - Solved problem If the acbridge was installed on the sdcard.
      - New option "Accurate application sizes" (Android 8+, only in the extended version)
      - Optimized the Check and Debloat function.
      - Automatic define IP and port of device
      - Added the ability to specify the port when connected over the network
      - Improved support for the screens with a small resolution (from 800x600)
      - Fixed Permissions Manager bug
      - Fixed bug with scroll application list after search
      - Fixed a bug with a message when you turn on caching icons
      - acbridge updated to version 1.6.0
      - ADB updated to version 31.0.2

DOWNLOAD

Share your the impressions of the new version in the comments!😉

Respectfully
      Cyber.Cat
      Welcome to update 1.5!
      I want to thank everyone who supports the project. It is yours support that gives the necessary motivation and allows me to implement new cool ideas!

I am often asked: "Cyber.Cat, advise which applications should I disable on my Samsung / Xiaomi / Lenovo, etc.". Since the release of the first version of ADB AppControl, I've been asked this question so often that I just couldn't ignore it. It took me almost 4 months, from idea to implementation. Meet the Disable Unwanted Apps Wizard to help you clean up your devices.

scr1.png

There are a lot of changes (this is version 1.5 for a good reason).
      And the fastest way to meet them is in my YouTube video:

And here is a list of New Year's gifts changelog:
      • Debloat Wizard. It will help clean your andoid from junk and bloatware.*
      • Improved app installation
      • Splits are now saved in .apks (zip) format
      • Splits (.apks) can be installed as a regular apk file
      • Installing folders with apk and apks files
      • Reworked dragging and dropping apk files
      • Added information about the size of apk files
      • Added About Application menu where you can find out the version of the application.
      • Added option to Delete data and application cache during disabling.
      • Added a list of supported applications to the Auto-Permissions window.
      • The context menu has been completely redesigned
      • Fixed a bug in Auto-Permissions (not all applications were displayed in the list)
      • Fixed the logic of the "Select all applications" checkbox and search.
      • Fixed bug on Windows 10 20h2 if the path contained spaces.
      And many other smaller, but no less important changes!
      * some of the Wizard's capabilities are available only in the Extended Version of the program

You can find out what the Disconnect Wizard is and why you need it in the User Guide on the official website.
      It is important to understand that this feature was added as part of testing and a lot more will be changed and corrected. And your feedback can help a lot with that.
      Also, a lot of work was done on the program, which means bugs are possible. If you meet such, do not hesitate to write here or by mail, we will fix everything.

Happy Holidays everyone!
      Regards, Cyber.Cat

You can update directly from the program!
      Important!
      If you have an Extended Version, you will need to reactivate program with you key after installing the update.

Download ADB AppControl 1.5