Themes / Apps / Mods [CLOSED][TOOL] All-in-One tool for Windows. Wear OS Tools v10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bernarbernuli

it boots again, no issues with that, but the tool doesn't go on, also I have tried anyway after a while to look for the watch in the wearable app but it says that it needs to be reset

Probably, you did not allow debugging in the watch when re-entering the IP.

Do the process again, and when the watch restarts, enter the IP in the tool, a notification will come up in the watch, select "Always allow from this computer".

allow-debugging-wearos.jpg

Motawa88

Oct 9, 2011
Hamburg
I dont know why but adb just stopped working. "daemon not running" nothing happens. Yes I rebooted and killed adb.exe blabla

unster

Jul 12, 2012
Lodz
Google Pixel Watch
adding this would be nice

Remove Ads System-Wide​

Go to settings, connections, more connections settings, look for Private DNS.
- Set: dns.adguard-dns.com

adding this would be nice

Remove Ads System-Wide​

Go to settings, connections, more connections settings, look for Private DNS.
- Set: dns.adguard-dns.com
- Close all apps then reboot.
where do you see any ads on the watch?

Ok, it is possible that it works differently to this feature on Pixel Watch.

Can you try adding an alarm sound manually by following the guide in this link? And you tell over here how it went or if it showed any errors.

The commands applied in the tools are the same.
I'm having the same issue (not being able to change the alarm sound). I had already tried what you suggested and it doesn't work. No error or anything.

What I would actually like is to mute alarms and timers. In the sound settings there's no way to set alarm volume all the way to 0 (calls either, but that one I don't mind).

Any ideas about how can I achieve that?

fred2546

Dec 8, 2014
I'm having the same issue (not being able to change the alarm sound). I had already tried what you suggested and it doesn't work. No error or anything.

What I would actually like is to mute alarms and timers. In the sound settings there's no way to set alarm volume all the way to 0 (calls either, but that one I don't mind).

Any ideas about how can I achieve that?
I was going to suggest finding a "sound" file (mp3, etc) that has NO sound/music. But if you can't change the choice of alarm files that won't work.

ystokar

Aug 2, 2012
Would it be possible to use this tool to enable esim/LTE on the Pixel Watch outside of supported countries?

Bearzy_25

Mar 11, 2022
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi there again, I'm trying again to repair the watch without resetting( also given the "allow always to this computer" permission) but it reboots and cmd stopped at success for over 30 mins. am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All-in-One tool for Windows. Wear OS Tools v10

It's a tool for use with any Wear OS watch. I am releasing today an improved and optimized version with several new features.

What does it do?

It is an All-in-One tool for Windows that makes it easy to do certain things with the watch, such as:​
    • Send files to the watch such as MP3s, images, PDFs, or download files contained in the watch.

• Install applications (Sideload).

• Install applications in bulk

• Uninstall apps of watch (Debloat).

• Enable/disable Watch apps

• Remove bloatware with Universal Android Debloater. [new]

• Extract all the apps you have installed on the watch and mass restore them when necessary (Backup/Restore).

• Get APK for Wear OS from "legacy" APK files for the phone.

• Get APK for Wear OS in bulk.

• Change ringtone, notification sound and alarm sound of the watch.

• Mute ringtone, notification sounds, and alarm watch.

• Manage vibration of ringtone, notifications or a specific application. [new]

• Change screen density

• Change font size.

• Use the computer keyboard to type on the watch.

• Force pairing the watch with Bluetooth without resetting to factory defaults.

• Repair synchronization in old watches such as Moto 360 Gen 1 or Sony Smartwatch 3.

• Enter ADB commands via command line

• Perform advanced reboot (Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode)

• View and control the watch from the PC with scrcpy (only Wear OS 3). [new]

• Take screenshots of the watch screen, and send them directly to the PC (Screenshot).

• Record the watch screen, and send it directly to the PC in MP4 format (Screen record).

• Optimize the Watch.

• Apply custom settings such as adjust screen timeout

• View watch information such as serial number, build version, Android version, resolution, battery status...

• Connection to the watch can be made via Wi-Fi, via Bluetooth or via USB cable.

• History of connected devices. [new]

• New way to pair and connect for Wear OS 3.

• Suggest the IP of the watch.

Changelog:
    • v1.0 (Feb 13, 2021) - Initial version
    • v1.1 (Feb 21, 2021) - Compiled again with Pro version of the EXE converter.
    • v2.0 (May 19, 2022) - Added new features (backup and restore tool, screen recorder and watch information)
    • v3.0 (Aug 27, 2022) - Added new functions (Change font size, change watch sounds), debugged code, optimized menus
    • v3.1 (Aug 30, 2022) - Fixed bug in option to change ringtones and sounds.
    • v4.0 (Oct 15, 2022) - Added new function (optimize Watch) and restructured main menu.
    • v5.0 (Nov 05, 2022):
      - Added "Install apps in bulk" (in option 1)
      - Added "Enter ADB commands via command line" (in option 7)
      - Added "Restore optimizations to default values" (in option 8)
      - Added help option to get IP address and secure Wi-Fi network (in tool startup)
      - Improved optimization tool (redesigned and more detailed info)
    • v6.0 (Jan 02, 2023):
      - Added "Advanced Reset Options" (in option 7)
      - Added "Enable/Disable apps" (in option 1)
      - Added option to list system apps, user apps, enabled and disabled apps (in option 1)
      - Added separate window for listings (in option 1 and option 4)
      - Improved function to use PC keyboard (in option 7)
      - Improved function for sending/receiving files (in option 3)
    • v7.0 (Jan 09, 2023):
      - Added option to debug by Bluetooth in older watches, as Moto 360 Gen 1 or Sony Smartwatch 3 (in previous connection).
      - Added option to repair synchronization in old watches (in option 7.5)
      - Added option of links for reference such as news about Wear OS, firmware table... (in option 7.6)
      - Added guide to download and install AOSP Wi-Fi Keyboard (in option 7.2)
      - Added guide to download and install NavExplorer (in option 3)
      - Improved wired connection with USB debugging (on previous connection)
      - Correction of bugs
      - Debugged code
    • v8.0 (Jan 23, 2023):
      - Added tool to get APK for Wear OS from "legacy" APK files for the phone (in option 7.7)
      - Added tool to get APK for Wear OS in bulk (in option 7.8)
      - Added option to set ringtone and watch sounds to mute (in option 4)
      - Bug fix when installing APKs (now the APK is not kept in the watch, avoiding it to occupy space).
      - Fixed several bugs
    • v9.0 (apr 19, 2023):
      - Added option to apply custom settings such as adjust screen timeout (in option 8.1).
      - Added feature to suggest the IP of the watch (not Pixel Watch) by typing "find" (in previous connection).
      - Added new way to pair and connect for Wear OS 3, for now, only Pixel Watch (in previous connection).
      - Improved error messages when installing, uninstalling, enabling, disabling APKs (in option 1).
      - Improved option to change custom sounds in ringtones, notifications and alarms (in option 4).
      - Fixed bug for adding muted sounds.
      - The tool is now also available in German (by @Anarchon
    • v10.0 (Jun 06, 2023):
      - Added function to view and control the watch from the PC (screen mirror) with help of scrcpy (in option 9).
      - Added tool to manage vibration for ringtone, notifications or for a specific app (option 4.4).
      - Added system to automatically download adb drivers in case of absence (on previous connection).
      - Added to automate downloading of necessary files (in option 3 and option 7.2).
      - Added Universal debloater to remove bloatware (in option 1.6).
      - Added history of connected devices by typing "log" (in previous connection).
      - Added specified folder where backup/restore is located (in option 2).
      - Improved screen recording function, now through scrcpy (in option 6.2).
      - Improved system for entering file and package names when installing/uninstalling or other operations, no need to type it anymore, just select it from the list (in option 1).
      - Improved system for selecting sound files and IDs (same system as above) (in option 4).
      - Improved optimization tool (in option 8).
      - Improved simultaneous connection pre-check of several devices.
      - Debugged all the code and reorganized the menus.
      - Resized all tool windows.

Requirements
    • Windows O.S.

• Have the ADB drivers installed. Here is the link to download them. During installation, make sure to enable the "Add to System Path Environment" option. Here you have more information about ADB drivers. Since v10, if you don't have ADB drivers installed, they are automatically downloaded and installed as soon as you open Wear OS Tools. [new]

• Connect the watch and the phone to the same Wi-Fi network.

• Enable debugging over Wi-Fi on the watch. On the watch, go to Settings > system > About and tap "Build Number" several times until you see a message that says "you are now a developer". Then go to Settings > developer options and enable "ADB debugging" and "Debugging over Wi-Fi".

• If you want to connect the watch to the phone via Bluetooth or Cable USB, follow the steps detailed on the tool.

Considerations
    • The tool is available in English (EN) and Spanish (ES)..

• Tested on TWP3 and TWP5, please give feedback on other watches.

• To find out the IP address of the watch, just go to "Debugging over Wi-Fi" in Settings > developer options. Under that option, you will see the IP. You can also see it in Settings > Connectivity > Wi-Fi > "Your Wi-Fi network".

• You can connect the watch by USB cable, by bluetooth or by Wi-Fi network.

• Wear OS watches are a bit unstable to stay connected to the Wi-Fi network especially if it is connected by Bluetooth with the phone, to make sure it connects smoothly when using the tool enable the "Enable Wi-Fi automatically when charging" option in Settings > developer options, and plug the watch to the charger. Another trick is to momentarily deactivate Bluetooth in the watch, the Wi-Fi network will be activated in a few seconds.

• Since v10 you can use the tool in multitasking mode, i.e. you can for example backup watch apps while you are applying custom configurations. [new]

• When you have finished, turn off "ADB debugging" on the watch, otherwise it will drain your watch battery...

Where to download?

Method
    1. Download and unzip in a folder the file from the "Where to download" section.

2. Make sure you meet all the points in the "requirements" section.

3. Locate the IP address of the watch as explained in the "considerations" section.

4. Run Wear OS Tools and enter the IP address.

5. If your watch is Wear OS 2 enter 5555 or nothing in the port number, and skip to step 7.
      If your watch is Wear OS 3, enter the port number, which will be different from 5555
    6. Select "Pair new device" or "Wireless debugging" (This step is only performed the first time) and enter the IP, port and pairing code, then re-enter the IP and port number as in the previous step
    7. A notification will probably appear on the watch asking "Allow debugging?", select "Always allow from this computer".

8. In the tool, choose a function to run and follow the instructions on the screen.

allow-debugging-wearos.jpg

Clarification on the new pairing procedure in Pixel Watch.

In the update in March 2023 for Pixel Watch, Google has implemented the new adb pairing procedure that had already been for some time on Android 11 and higher phones. It should be remembered that Wear OS 3 is based on Android 11, that is, watches like Pixel Watch, Galaxy Watch 5 or Fossil Gen 6. For now, this procedure is only implemented on Pixel Watch, but probably in the coming months it will be implemented on the other Wear OS 3 watches.​

• The process is that you must first pair the watch with a device such as a PC or smartphone, entering a random pairing code and a random port number (only the first time you pair to the device) and then the connection is made through the IP address as it was done so far, but with the difference that the port number is random (it is not 5555 as before) and you will have to consult it on the watch every time you connect the watch in developer mode.

• Wear OS 2 watches, and for now Wear OS 3 watches (except Pixel Watch) connect the watch as usual and with fixed port number, i.e. 5555.

Pair1.png
    Pair2.png

What custom settings and optimizations are offered?

Apply Custom Settings on the watch from the PC (option 8) :
    • Hide/Display developer options menu.
    • Enable/Disable GPS location.
    • Adjust screen timeout beyond limits.
    • Enable/Disable ambient display.
    • Enable/Disable theater mode.
    • Enable/Disable auto brightness.
    • Adjust brightness manually.
    Apply optimizations (option 8):
    • Double the speed of animations and transitions.
    • Optimizations to improve performance and reduce battery consumption.
    • Enable/disable adaptive battery management.
    • Enable/disable the processing speed management system.
    • Enable/disable useless configuration items in Galaxy Wtach 4/5.
    Manage Vibration (option 4):
    • Enables/disables vibration when receiving calls.
    • Enable/disable vibration when receiving notifications.
    • Enable/disable vibration when touching the watch screen.
    • Enable/disable vibration for a specific application.
    Delete cache memory (option 8).
    Optimize performance (option 8) .
    Reduce battery drain with the dexopt optimization method (option 8) .

To-Do
    • Force pairing with Wear OS 3 watches

• Improve optimization tool with more optimization tasks (any suggestions from this thread for Samsung Galaxy devices or this thread for Pixel devices?).

• Porting code to Linux and Mac via Java or Python.

Tool1.JPG

1681929898513.png

Tool3.JPG

1681930022815.png

I share this tool for free, to code the tool as it is now having taken me quite some time, I just ask for some feedback for the one who download it and try it.

If you are going to use it, please comment what you think or what bugs you see or what new features you suggest. Any opinion is interesting.

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Version: v10.0
    Release Date: 13/02/2021
    Last Update Date: 06/06/2023
    Original source: https://xdaforums.com/t/tool-all-in-one-tool-for-windows-wear-os-tools-v9-0.4485439/
    New update

I have added a feature that I find very interesting, and at least for me very useful, it is a tool that automatically extracts from the APKs for the phone the version for Wear OS. This system of including the APK for the watch was the system used until March 2021 by all developers so that their APP could be installed from the Play Store of the watch, from that date more or less developers no longer do so. The case that if you install apps that for various reasons are no longer in the Play Store is very possible that this tool is useful for you. It does the same function as the Wear Installer app, but from the PC.

The tool allows you to scan the APK you want, and checks that the APK for the watch is inside, extracts it and installs it automatically on the watch.

In addition to this feature, I have added an enhancement for the one who prefers the ringtone and notification and alarm sounds muted.

Changelog:
    • Added tool to get APK for Wear OS from "legacy" APK files for the phone (in option 7.7)
    • Added tool to get APK for Wear OS in bulk (in option 7.8)
    • Added option to set ringtone and watch sounds to mute (in option 4)
    • Bug fix when installing APKs (now the APK is not kept in the watch, avoiding it to occupy space).
    • Fixed several bugs
    Hello, I update the tool:

• Added "Advanced Reset Options" (in option 7)
    • Added "Enable/Disable apps" (in option 1)
    • Added option to list system apps, user apps, enabled and disabled apps (in option 1)
    • Added separate window for listings (in option 1 and option 4)
    • Improved function to use PC keyboard (in option 7)
    • Improved function for sending/receiving files (in option 3)
    Hello, I update the tool:
    • Added "Install apps in bulk" (in option 1)
    • Added "Enter ADB commands via command line" (in option 7)
    • Added "Restore optimizations to default values" (in option 8)
    • Added help option to get IP address and secure Wi-Fi network (in tool startup)
    • Improved optimization tool (redesigned and more detailed info)

Hello, new tool update.

Wear OS Tool v9.0

Changelog:
    • Added option to apply custom settings such as adjust screen timeout (in option 8.1).
    • Added feature to suggest the IP of the watch (not Pixel Watch) by typing "find" (in previous connection).
    • Added new way to pair and connect for Wear OS 3, for now, only Pixel Watch (in previous connection).
    • Improved error messages when installing, uninstalling, enabling, disabling APKs (in option 1).
    • Improved option to change custom sounds in ringtones, notifications and alarms (in option 4).
    • Fixed bug for adding muted sounds.
    • The tool is now also available in German (by @Anarchon)

Clarification on the new pairing procedure in Pixel Watch.

In the update in March 2023 for Pixel Watch, Google has implemented the new adb pairing procedure that had already been for some time on Android 11 and higher phones. It should be remembered that Wear OS 3 is based on Android 11, that is, watches like Pixel Watch, Galaxy Watch 5 or Fossil Gen 6. For now, this procedure is only implemented on Pixel Watch, but probably in the coming months it will be implemented on the other Wear OS 3 watches.

• The process is that you must first pair the watch with a device such as a PC or smartphone, entering a random pairing code and a random port number (only the first time you pair to the device) and then the connection is made through the IP address as it was done so far, but with the difference that the port number is random (it is not 5555 as before) and you will have to consult it on the watch every time you connect the watch in developer mode.

• Wear OS 2 watches, and for now Wear OS 3 watches (except Pixel Watch) connect the watch as usual and with fixed port number, i.e. 5555.