[TOOL] Apk&ZipSigner 1.2 - Signing Apk's And Zip's with GUI

OrglCe

Mar 20, 2013
Hello XDA-developers!!

I've created a simple tool for signing Apk's and Zip's with GUI with Drag & Drop functionality. Signing is based on signapk.jar.

Features:

- Drag and Drop Apk or Zip
- Signing with 4 different keys: Test, Platform, Media, Shared.

Changelog:

- Beta Relese

- Added Settings Tab
- Option to select where to save signed files

- Added option to disable message alerts
- Fixed bugs, rewritten code

How To:

Run the Apk&ZipSigner.exe. Then you can choose or Drag & Drop any apk or zip to the textbox.
Then you can choose your key for signing files.
Just click on the button and signed file will be saved to choosen directory (change it in settings.
Files in the Tools folder are used for signing files so don't delete them.
In quick signer mode you can just drag the file in the text box, the file will be signed and
saved in the selected directory. If directory isn't specified the signed file will be saved in the root
folder of the program.

Last edited:

OrglCe

Mar 20, 2013
Nice tool. :)
Btw, whats the different with this: - Signing with 4 different keys: Test, Platform, Media, Shared ?
Honestly I don't know what are Shared and Media keys for. Test key is general key for signing apks and zips and Platform
key is for signing apks which are moved to /system/app directory on your phone. If you don't sign them with Platform key, phone will get into bootloop.
I just put Media and Shared into the app if anyone finds it useful. :)

kos25k

Nov 15, 2012
hey dudes.how r u? I try to sign some apps and nothing happens.it just says in one second that my app has been signed,but I can't find them anywhere.