[Tool][AROMA] O2x AIO wipe tool [29 Sept]

Search This thread

Волк

Jan 7, 2012
San Diego
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Introducing the new O2x All in One tool!
This is a "wipe" tool for the O2x with the following features: Nullifier, Formatter, Cache and Dalvik "wiper",
and Error-Checker​

Each tool, minus the Cache and Dalvik portion, is customizable, that is to say, you can select the partitions you want targeted, and, in the case of the Nullifier, the number of wipes.

A little about each:

Nullifier: An in-depth (and true) wipe tool (see thread here for details)

Formatter: Formats to ext4 and runs and error check afterwards.

Error-checker: Checks for errors and corrects as possible.

Cache and Dalvik "wiper": Not truly a "wiper", but it formats /cache and checks for any errors (see previous) then deletes the Dalvik cache.

Link:

O2x AIO V 1.0.zip - 2.06 MB

Волк

Jan 7, 2012
San Diego
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Known issues:

1. No progress bar on the Nullifier.

2. Pressing the back button in the menu system causes AROMA to freeze, this seems to be a problem with AROMA itself.

A quick word:

Someone recently pm'ed me asking if he could port this. After saying sure, and looking through the info, I saw alot of his name and none of mine. I found that odd as it took about five minutes, on my phone, to port this. I mean, come on, to act like something is entirely your work when you did something which takes five minutes, is not cool, to specify that you ported it, fine, but to say something like 'O2x AIO By XYZ!' eh, no.

Last edited:

Волк

Jan 7, 2012
San Diego
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Why have you done a german translation? :D

Ich bin eine Berliner?

But in all seriousness, it's not intended to be German, just using the Roman alphabet since people were starting to call me "bonk" since they wouldn't copy and paste it, so I made it easier on myself and gave people a way to type it with their keyboards.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Волк

Jan 7, 2012
San Diego
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
With over 100 downloads, I doubt it. Alot of people don't comment, or there are lurkers, etc.

I reiterate, if someone can either: 1 give me a log from a full wipe, or find out if the partition sizes are the same between your phone and my G2x (if so, I can just use the same info for the progress bar on this one).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing the new O2x All in One tool!
    This is a "wipe" tool for the O2x with the following features: Nullifier, Formatter, Cache and Dalvik "wiper",
    and Error-Checker​

Each tool, minus the Cache and Dalvik portion, is customizable, that is to say, you can select the partitions you want targeted, and, in the case of the Nullifier, the number of wipes.

A little about each:

Nullifier: An in-depth (and true) wipe tool (see thread here for details)

Formatter: Formats to ext4 and runs and error check afterwards.

Error-checker: Checks for errors and corrects as possible.

Cache and Dalvik "wiper": Not truly a "wiper", but it formats /cache and checks for any errors (see previous) then deletes the Dalvik cache.

Link:

O2x AIO V 1.0.zip - 2.06 MB
    Known issues:

1. No progress bar on the Nullifier.

2. Pressing the back button in the menu system causes AROMA to freeze, this seems to be a problem with AROMA itself.

A quick word:

Someone recently pm'ed me asking if he could port this. After saying sure, and looking through the info, I saw alot of his name and none of mine. I found that odd as it took about five minutes, on my phone, to port this. I mean, come on, to act like something is entirely your work when you did something which takes five minutes, is not cool, to specify that you ported it, fine, but to say something like 'O2x AIO By XYZ!' eh, no.