- Apr 3, 2019
I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
ATA GUI Tool Only for Windows
The list of the bloatware is not tested, please pay attention before uninstalling
ATA GUI is a project to make ATA available to all users. ATA GUI is an Advance Tool for Android™ powered by SDK Platform Tools.
This software is fully open-source so you can check all the code, you can find on Github.
System requirements:Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and .NET Framework 4.7.2 or newer.
Works with any types of Andoird devices (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
NO ROOT NEEDED!
- Uninstall, data cleaning and disable/enable system/user applications without root
- Install applications, Uploading files
- Grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission
- Grant DUMP permission
- Check for granted permissions
- ADB over network
- Bloatware detector
- REBOOT INTO THE RECOVERY, REBOOT SMARTPHONE
- REBOOT INTO THE Fastboot/Bootloader
- FLASH BOOT , BOOTLOADER, RADIO, RECOVERY, SYSTEM, VENDOR, CACHE, ROM
- Erase user data and cache
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER (Not all device supported)
- LOCK BOOTLOADER (Not all device supported)
- OEM device-id
- Get device info
- Sideload a zip
Liked my work? Give me a beer
Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!
License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Links:ATA Tool source Download link: https://github.com/MassimilianoSartore/ATA-GUI/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
SDK Platform Tools link: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools.html
Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/SWayGaming
Github page: https://github.com/MassimilianoSartore/ATA-GUI