ATA GUI Tool Only for Windows
The bloatware list is not tested, please pay attention before disabling
ATA GUI is a project to make ATA accessible to all users. ATA GUI is an Advance Tool for Android Powered by SDK Platform Tools.
This software is fully open-source so you can check all the code, you can find on Github.
PRIVACY FOCUS [NO DATA COLLECTION]
System requirements:Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and .NET Framework 4.7.2 or newer.
Works with any type of Android device (smartphones, tablets, TVs, etc)!
NO ROOT NEEDED!
- Uninstall, data cleaning and disable/enable system/user applications without root
- Install applications, Uploading files
- Grant WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS permission
- Grant DUMP permission
- Check for granted permissions
- ADB over network
- Bloatware Detector
- REBOOT INTO THE RECOVERY, REBOOT THE SMARTPHONE
- REBOOT INTO THE Fastboot/Bootloader
- FLASH BOOT, BOOTLOADER, RADIO, RECOVERY, SYSTEM, VENDOR, CACHE, ROM
- Erase user data and cache
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER (Not all device supported)
- LOCK BOOTLOADER (Not all devices supported)
- OEM device-id
- Get device info
- Sideload a zip
- Screen Share
- GetEvent and Logcat
- Task manager
- Support to Multiple user device
Liked my work? Give me a tea:
Please leave your feedback and suggestions. They are very important to me and will help make the program better. I will be glad to everyone!
License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
Links:ATA Tool source Download link: https://github.com/msartore/ATA-GUI/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
SDK Platform Tools link: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools.html
Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/SWayGaming
Github page: https://github.com/msartore/ATA-GUI