[TOOL][BETA11][13/04/13] APK Swapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanRo80

Feb 12, 2009
Wisconsin
I am also receiving an error "An exception of class NilObjectException was not handled"

It is happening while the zip file of the ROM is transferring into the software. Several seconds after dragging the zip into the blue box.

Is the issue that I am attempting this with a factory rom?

I actually think that I figured it out. I was trying it with a nonflashable zip.

Last edited:

blueeagle69

Jan 28, 2012
Hi.

I have been trying to install Beta 11, but once I jumped through hoops to get past the offers, it shows a download progress bar that doesn't move :(

Have you got a version without that terrible installer :)

Thanks.

_Logie

Jan 24, 2012
Guys so sorry but my final year of university is just so much work now I have no time to work on this app.

Maybe at some stage after exams (January) but I'm not sure.

Also just changed from 5S to a Nexus 5. I went to the dark side for a while.

Reactions: akhilz13

akhilz13

Jun 16, 2013
Brilliant Utility

I absolutely love this tool, brilliant to remove unncessary junk apps esp ones that most developers feel are great but useless for me.
Anyways, i am unable to do anything ever since the lollipop builds came out.

Any clue why that is happening?
Any plans to updates this? Or any alternate application that i can use?

Koserman

Apr 6, 2011
Atlanta
I can't even use my computer because of all the malware! Is there any programs I can use to get rid of all of this crap? It took me thirty minutes just to download Malwarebytes because of all the ad redirects. I've run the scan 4 times and it keeps picking up stuff. I just re-installed my OS and I don't want to fight with Microsoft over another fresh installation.

tatt2mike

Nov 4, 2014
area 51
I can't even use my computer because of all the malware! Is there any programs I can use to get rid of all of this crap? It took me thirty minutes just to download Malwarebytes because of all the ad redirects. I've run the scan 4 times and it keeps picking up stuff. I just re-installed my OS and I don't want to fight with Microsoft over another fresh installation.
Holy s*** you aren't kidding. My anti virus went ballistic shutting this down before downloading. Anyone trying to install this from the posted link *YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*.

Flow

Oct 19, 2005
Guys so sorry but my final year of university is just so much work now I have no time to work on this app.

Maybe at some stage after exams (January) but I'm not sure.

Also just changed from 5S to a Nexus 5. I went to the dark side for a while.
Dude! Put your file on another system because it's not a ZIP file the download refers to but an EXE with a bunch of malware in it!!!

:( :( :( :(

D

Darth

Enough please. Half the files here on XDA will trigger warnings in virus scanners. It's always been that way, especially for an . exe file.

Lots of code for these apps manipulate system files, so virus scanners immediately report it as bad.

Until someone can provide evidence of an actual virus or malware caused by this app, please stop spreading fear for unproven claims. Again... Many things on XDA will give a warning from scanners. 99 percent of the time it's false.

Thanks,

Darth
Forum Moderator

Edit : the zip file is over 2 years old... If it contained harmful files, don't you think that would have been discovered long ago? ;)

Last edited:

pigstacho

Dec 5, 2013
Darth,

Since you are a moderator, can you please take the time to use the link at OP and test the installation and verify that there are 5 "Bundles" with installation?

Of course you can always say that those Bundles are not necessarily Malware but some of them are definitely fishy. You can say what you want about Virus Scanners, but I have been an IT Tech for more than 20 years, I don't use Virus Scanners but I know when something is not normal, this has all the sings of Malware without doubt.

To everyone please be careful on installation and choose "Custom" to uncheck all bundles that you don't want installed.

Regards

Reactions: Andy2No
D

Darth

@_Logie

I am closing this thread and removing the download link for now. There are many reports of malware being installed from the files within the zip file. Please contact me via private message if you'd like to sort this out. :good:

And members, as the OP has posted only 2 times in almost 2 years, I am am closing this and removing the link until it can be discussed. But as the OP is inactive, that may not happen.

Thanks,

Darth
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone