[TOOL][BOOTLOADER][RECOVERY][KlicKiT][Jan.01.16]

Search This thread
Will this work if we updated to marshmallow?

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Any word on whether or not this works/worked with Marshmallow? My G3 died, so I'm expecting the V10 I'm upgrading to by the middle of the week. I'm going for a certified preowned one, but I'm expecting it to have been updated to Marshmallow already. Just trying to have a root method on standby for when it gets in.

sabresfan

Jan 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Any word on whether or not this works/worked with Marshmallow? My G3 died, so I'm expecting the V10 I'm upgrading to by the middle of the week. I'm going for a certified preowned one, but I'm expecting it to have been updated to Marshmallow already. Just trying to have a root method on standby for when it gets in.
No only on LP. There is a tot flashing method to root on MM.

Reactions: Mdknight

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Will my phone brick if I attempt on MM?

Not sure. This won't work on mm. I wouldn't even try.

For all you guys that on MM already check this root method for MM
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=66940728 or u can follow and read this step by step guide to update to MM or Rooting MM
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=66936284

See if I can add to my KlicKiT V2 tool for MM edition..... I've been busy with my note 7 recall and drama lately[emoji4]

TwisT3DroiD_N920T

Last edited:
Reactions: shabbat

YungLotti

Jul 10, 2011
Stuck

:( I used on my device running MM and now im stuck in the tools fastboot mode!
Can somebody help me, pleaseeeee!

k31L3

Aug 30, 2017
work it also on a LG-H962?

Hello, sorry for my bad english!

Working this tutorial also with LG-H962?
because the image of TWRP is named: twrp-2.8.7.1-h901.
Is this image only for LG-H901 or can i use it too?
Many thanks for Help!

toti23

Oct 24, 2015
Mal rooteo

Hola: acabo de intentar rootear el v10 siguiendo el tutorial y me olvide de cargar el Super Su en el telefono , puedo volver a rootearlo de nuevo o tengo que hacer lo que dice en la segunda parte del tutorial . El telefono sigue andando bien pero cuando lo arranco me aparece este cartel ¨Your device software cannotbe checked for corruption. Lock the bootloader¨

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5Dka6tf.png

Made this tool for user that has minimal experience with adb and fastboot. All you do is one click and the tool do all unlocking bootloader and install custom twrp recovery.

EntSF4k.png

@KAsp3rd without him this can't be possible and his thread can be find in [Recovery][LG-H901] Updated Unofficial TWRP 2.8.7.1
    @TheJesus @shabbypenguin @Dees_Troy @_that @bigbiff @helicopter88 @savoca @autoprime @WizeGuyDezignz for helping test the tool and anyone I've forgotten.

XDA:DevDB Information
    KlicKiT, Tool/Utility for the T-Mobile LG V10

Contributors
    ted77usa, WizeGuyDezignz, markbencze

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-01-01

Created 2016-01-02
    Last Updated 2016-01-01
    XfOr62R.png

*BEWARE THIS WOULD WIPE YOUR PHONE*

1. Download KlicKiT.zip and LG v10 Driver.
    2. Install driver.
    3. Check usb debugging on developer option.
    4. Check oem unlock on developer option.
    5. Save SuperSU.zip on your sd card if you want to root your phone after unlocking Bootloader and install TWRP. *[Recommended]* https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip or https://download.chainfire.eu/743/SuperSU/BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip
    6. Extract KlicKiT.zip into desktop or any folder.
    7. Plug your phone using original LG usb cable. if driver install correctly it would show your device ID.
    8. From extracted KlicKiT folder click install.bat then let the tool do the rest to unlock your TMO LGv10 Bootloader and install TWRP recovery.

*Other option to go back to Recovery*
    If you forgot to add SuperSU.zip to your sd card then follow this guide to enter recovery again.

1. Just reboot system and setting up your app, so you can back up your stock Rom later on while you back in recovery.
    2. Check Usb debugging and Oem unlock on developer option.
    3. Copy your extracted KlicKiT folder to another folder and delete install.bat and twrp.img.... Keep all adb and fastboot tool only.
    4. Hold Shift and right click .... Open cmd command here ..... Plug your phone to pc.
    5. Enter "adb reboot recovery" command without the quote sign. It should take your phone back into recovery.
    5. Back up your stock Rom just incase u need to go back to stock and flash SuperSU to root your phone.
    6. Install 3minit rebooter from play store or any rebooter app to go back to recovery.

Or u can follow @kompheak guide to enter recovery manually Check his post in here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=64685004

[DOWNLOAD][Jan.01.16]

The manual way by holding Power/Vol Down and let go and push again which I know works on the G4 when I had it is not working the V10. Someone else can try it confirm but does not work on my phone.

I download a couple of the apps to test and these don't work either. I get the Android guy laying on back with a red Triangle over it ? Should I run the Tool again I flashed siraltus rom after running the tool 1st time . Thanks
    @BDestroyer8418
    All rebooter app required root permission. Look like to me that you lost twrp recovery after installed siraltus rom... If you able to reboot to system and plug your phone to pc..... Check oem unlock and usb debugging and try to run the KlicKiT tool again or use adb fastboot command to flash recovery twrp.img

mL1VV3e.png