[TOOL] FastADB for Windows/HTC

Search This thread

sandix

Oct 25, 2010
USA
urgero.org
Tool is pretty easy follow then menu blah blah.

It is a fastboot/adb/HTC unlock/re-lock tool for people who dont know or are just plain lazy.

Download is in the attachments.

It can do basic fastboot and adb commands as well as help you with using htcdev.com's unlock features.

It was a batch script I wrote and converted to exe. It is clean and easy to use.

All files that the script needs are included, except boot.img recovery.img and unlock_code.bin. Those must come from you.

any questions just ask.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I will be adding more to this script over the next couple weeks until It is complete (Or really close to)

It is in beta right now, and it is not perfect.

Attachments

• fastadb0.0.1.rar
    274.5 KB · Views: 4,752
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tool is pretty easy follow then menu blah blah.

It is a fastboot/adb/HTC unlock/re-lock tool for people who dont know or are just plain lazy.

Download is in the attachments.

It can do basic fastboot and adb commands as well as help you with using htcdev.com's unlock features.

It was a batch script I wrote and converted to exe. It is clean and easy to use.

All files that the script needs are included, except boot.img recovery.img and unlock_code.bin. Those must come from you.

any questions just ask.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I will be adding more to this script over the next couple weeks until It is complete (Or really close to)

It is in beta right now, and it is not perfect.