• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 24, 2017
Dear All,

This is guide for flashing custom roms, the reason for this tool to simplify the flashing procedure and make ease for beginners.

Steps to follow:

1. Extract Symbian Flasher.
2. Extract Custom Rom files using playload dumper and place it on Symbian Flasher folder
3. Now open flash all. bat (it will ask some questions and give appropriate answers) you can skip format data for dirty flash.

That's it.

All credit goes to mauronofrio :cool:

Notes: This may be initial setup for preparing device for custom rom flash. if you already have stock rom on any of slot than no need for this, just choose stock rom slot while custom rom flashing. You can follow this below procedure for flashing Stock Rom on both slots.

A) Flashing Stock Rom on slot A

1. reboot to fastboot
2. open cmd and type
fastboot --set-active=a
3. now you on slot A
4. now open fastboot firmware folder and click flash all.bat
5. it will flash Stock Rom on slot A and automatically reboot to system (no need complete full setup)

B) Flashing Stock Rom on slot B

1. reboot to fastboot
2. open cmd and type
fastboot --set-active=b
3. now you on slot B
5. it will flash Stock Rom on slot B and automatically reboot to system (no need complete full setup)

Last edited:

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Dear All,

This is guide for flashing custom roms, the reason for this tool to simplify the flashing procedure and make ease for beginners.

Steps to follow:

1. Extract Symbian Flasher.
2. Extract Custom Rom files using playload dumper and place it on Symbian Flasher folder
3. Now open flash all. bat (it will ask some questions and give appropriate answers)

That's it.

All credit goes to mauronofrio :cool:

Notes: You can follow this below procedure for flashing Stock Rom on both slots.

A) Flashing Stock Rom on slot A

1. reboot to fastboot
2. open cmd and type
fastboot --set-active=a
3. now you on slot A
5. it will flash Stock Rom on slot A and automatically reboot to system (no need complete full setup)

B) Flashing Stock Rom on slot B

1. reboot to fastboot
2. open cmd and type
fastboot --set-active=b
3. now you on slot B
5. it will flash Stock Rom on slot B and automatically reboot to system (no need complete full setup)
Will this work on A11 ?

nibera

Apr 19, 2008
Hi, I have a European model oneplus 8 pro 12/256, never unlocked, now it mounts the android 11 beta 2 rom, I wanted to try some custom rom, where should I start without doing any damage?

Nov 24, 2017
Hi, I have a European model oneplus 8 pro 12/256, never unlocked, now it mounts the android 11 beta 2 rom, I wanted to try some custom rom, where should I start without doing any damage?
yes. downgrade to android 10, unlock bootloader and flash custom rom. make sure you have chosen correct slot while flashing. normally it is A. try with A for first time.

FreshlyBaked 420

Nov 10, 2014
Kamloops
I dont see the download for this, does it still exist? Im having the hardest time trying to install roms
The best way to install custom ROMs is by following the instructions in the thread of the ROM you would like. Developers have instructions for a reason, and generally if you follow the installation instructions you will likely run into less issues.

Reactions: dladz