Tool for Lenovo Z5 Pro GT [L78032]

Search This thread
Unlocked and TWRP installed, but...

Everything worked great (didn't use your batch file, pulled the files and flashed manually) but now the system just sits at the Lenovo logo after the "unlocked device" warning and never boots. I can see the filesystem from within TWRP but nothing works to get it to boot, and this is only a secondary phone so I didn't try to do a backup before flashing anything...

You wouldn't happen to have a flashable stock firmware for this thing, would you? It's a long shot to ask, I know, but now I basically have a brick with TWRP installed lol. I have the 8.1 Qualcomm firmware in a QPST zip file, but the QFIL tool never works and I have no idea how to build firmware using the files inside the zip.

Any advice?

Thanks either way, at least I was able to unlock and flash TWRP. :good:

a601943

Dec 30, 2018
Everything worked great (didn't use your batch file, pulled the files and flashed manually) but now the system just sits at the Lenovo logo after the "unlocked device" warning and never boots. I can see the filesystem from within TWRP but nothing works to get it to boot, and this is only a secondary phone so I didn't try to do a backup before flashing anything...

You wouldn't happen to have a flashable stock firmware for this thing, would you? It's a long shot to ask, I know, but now I basically have a brick with TWRP installed lol. I have the 8.1 Qualcomm firmware in a QPST zip file, but the QFIL tool never works and I have no idea how to build firmware using the files inside the zip.

Any advice?

flash magisk to patch boot file

Reactions: wolfgart

kaze013

Feb 23, 2011

Any advice?

I guess you were from ZUI ? It has been warned that you are likely to have bootloop after unlocking bootloader. Try this :
- "format data" using twrp
- boot into system

If that doesn't work, flash custom firmware or GSI. Flash through qfil will be your last resort.

Reactions: computaquark

Leoteles1

Mar 15, 2021
Eu consegui resolver apenas pelo qfil, restaurei a stock ROM, com isso o aparelho iniciou novamente.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unlocked and TWRP installed, but...

Any advice?

Any advice?

Any advice?

I guess you were from ZUI ? It has been warned that you are likely to have bootloop after unlocking bootloader. Try this :
    - "format data" using twrp
    - boot into system

If that doesn't work, flash custom firmware or GSI. Flash through qfil will be your last resort.