[TOOL] - FYT Backup tool for UIS7862 and SC9863A chip based headunits

Search This thread

mariodantas

Hi fellows, this is a script that help users owning an Android 10 FYT based platform car headunit to take a deep backup of their original APK files before attempt to modify the headunit contents.

1-) Uncompress the contents of the FYTBackup.zip file in an USB pendrive (root folder)

2-) Insert the pendrive in your Headunit us port

3-) Wait until it restarts automatically and end the backup process.

4-) Remove the usb pendrive once you see a green message in the screen.

Note: If you see a red message, it means that you don't have a 360 camera system in your Headunit, don't care about this as the backup will be made anyway.

Cheers.

Attachments

• FYTBackup.zip
    4 MB · Views: 99

hoffeck01

Dec 8, 2020
Hi,
I tested the tool on my Ekiy 7T.
It didn't work there. It came only briefly the Android lying on the side with the exclamation point and then the radio reboots.

Did I miss something?

Greeting Mario

hoffeck01

Dec 8, 2020
Yes it is.
4rODpsl_resize_36.jpg

Attachments

• 20220119_072625_resize_59.jpg
    20220119_072625_resize_59.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 39

rcaine

Apr 13, 2022
Thank you mariodantas for this tool ! I will try it tonight

By the way, how to install the backup in case ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi fellows, I will maybe improve the tool to be able to restore backup but I thinks that you can find a better tool HERE
    Hi fellows, this is a script that help users owning an Android 10 FYT based platform car headunit to take a deep backup of their original APK files before attempt to modify the headunit contents.

1-) Uncompress the contents of the FYTBackup.zip file in an USB pendrive (root folder)

2-) Insert the pendrive in your Headunit us port

3-) Wait until it restarts automatically and end the backup process.

4-) Remove the usb pendrive once you see a green message in the screen.

Note: If you see a red message, it means that you don't have a 360 camera system in your Headunit, don't care about this as the backup will be made anyway.

Cheers.
    Ok I replaced the file with a new version, download it again, uncompress and put in a FAT32 formatted USB pendrive, plug the pen and take a photo when booting
    Niiiiice fellow you did your backup !
    Hi fellows, I will maybe improve the tool to be able to restore backup but I thinks that you can find a better tool HERE