squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney
Hello my dear friends!

Table of contents!

&WIP&

Imagres:

About the toolkit:

This is a very good looking toolkit with almost everything you would want to do with your shiny new Nexus 5! This should work on all models (conditions may vary ;) ).

This toolkit offers a 'one-click' method of:

1.Unlock the bootloader
2.Basic ADB commands to get you buggin!
3.Basic Fastboot commands to get you booting!
4.Installing Drivers!
5.ROM Flashing

The list could go on for about 2-3 more points but I'm lazy! (forgetful)

The updater will tell you when there is a new update and will take you to this post to find out about it.

Please enjoy, and if you like feel free to donate but don't feel that you need to this is FREE!!, I'll send you my gratitudes!!

Links down below! :)

Last edited:

squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney
Downloads and Changes

News:

The bootloop bug should be fixed now! :)

Downloads Section

This is where you'll find a list of changes and the download links!

Main - MEGA
Mirror - Dropbox

===========================
CHANGES:

Version 1.2.0.0
  • Fixed Bootloop issue

Version 1.1.0.0
  • Added Variable Uri Downloads (CWM + TWRP)

Version 1.0.0.0
  • Initial Release

Last edited:

madLyfe

Dec 17, 2011
only thing i tested was the flashing recovery.. worked, but installed twrp 2.6.3.1 and they have 2.6.3.2 posted.. could you update that please and thanks?

Reactions: squabbi

squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney
only thing i tested was the flashing recovery.. worked, but installed twrp 2.6.3.1 and they have 2.6.3.2 posted.. could you update that please and thanks?
Okey so in the new update (1.1) I've made it so i can specify what the download link is for both cwm and twrp. :)
All you guys need to do is let me know when there is a newer version! :p

Reactions: madLyfe

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
Okey so in the new update (1.1) I've made it so i can specify what the download link is for both cwm and twrp. :)
All you guys need to do is let me know when there is a newer version! :p
Not just your tool that ends in a bootloop, the n5 bootloader actually has some faults, I was thinking of making a patched bootloader for the device, but due to noone having a bricked device i cannot :(

squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney
Not just your tool that ends in a bootloop, the n5 bootloader actually has some faults, I was thinking of making a patched bootloader for the device, but due to noone having a bricked device i cannot :(
So do I have to do something to fix the bootloop issue? Also why is that so? You need to have a bricked phone before you could make a patched bootloader.

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
So do I have to do something to fix the bootloop issue? Also why is that so? You need to have a bricked phone before you could make a patched bootloader.
wipe data factory reset(data, dalvik and cache)
that fixes the bootloop!
and modifying the bootloader is quite risky, if you do something wrong it could fail to write, fastboot and adb can fail to operate, cauld cause major issues that are un repairable without riffbox etc.. and even sometimes that doesnt work...

Reactions: squabbi

squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney
Fixed Bootloop Issue! == Version 1.2 Released!

Version 1.2 has been released!

This is to address the bootloop issue that some users have been getting. I hope this works! :)

howard bamber

Jun 4, 2012
Southport
Do we need 20 toolkits doing the same stuff? People need to learn what they are doing. With the rise of kits there is a rise in bricked phones for stupid reasons. People flashing cm kernels on non cm roms because they have no idea.
One kit is enough stop reinventing the wheel. Put your skills to something more useful.

Sent by mobile telephone.

squabbi

Jul 20, 2012
Sydney
Do we need 20 toolkits doing the same stuff? People need to learn what they are doing. With the rise of kits there is a rise in bricked phones for stupid reasons. People flashing cm kernels on non cm roms because they have no idea.
One kit is enough stop reinventing the wheel. Put your skills to something more useful.

I had a feeling this would be bad. :p I get your point, this was posted ages ago. Don't worry, the nexus isn't my main place anymore.

Thanks for your input.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: DigitalUnderground

abimael08

Jan 9, 2013
Delaware The Great Boring State

That's funny. So you revived a 4 month old Dead Thread for what?? So we could hear your useless stupid rants about a contribution that someone wanted to make, an area which you have failed to achieve. If people don't read and know what they are doing then that is their fault, not someone who wanted to learn and or grow his skills by creating a toolkit. Put your skills to something useful and release something of your own, don't go being critical trying to revive old threads for no reason; and complaining about toolkits all over various Nexus 5 threads. Grow Up!

Last edited: