[TOOL] Huawei Multi-Tool v8 by Team MT

Search This thread

Lackooo84

Jun 13, 2016
Tatabánya
please download it from our site. Downloads updated too

This is the case with all programs that do not have registered publishers; I do not want to waste time and money on this. Just click on the information and install

I can't. If I click there it just shows the details like this.

58cd364d0169b76e5db4237ea1accd56.png

"Application: Setup_MT8.msi
Publisher: unknown"

aboodiskadri

Jan 22, 2016
Where is download link?? The link just takes me to a empty XDA site...

https://mega.nz/#!WwgSVbyb!wNSuo8I58gCGL-tTnz4jkKcGYEHRkQI1BeRxia86ae8

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

I don't find a download link from your website? Also original Multi-tool download link is missing? https://xdaforums.com/honor-7/general/honor-7-multi-tool-t3281176
Link
https://mega.nz/#!WwgSVbyb!wNSuo8I58gCGL-tTnz4jkKcGYEHRkQI1BeRxia86ae8

4r44444

Jul 13, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
Can I change my cust with this tool?
Media Pad M5 Pro and I'm on C431 Cust and want to change to C432 because only C432 get the Updates but are literally the same.

corsinu

Dec 9, 2020
hi

p30 usb connection error. will you do an update so that it is recognized. thank's

the face

May 21, 2009
Hm, after installing the newest version I get a Trojan warning from my antivirus software. Not so great I have to say. Detected Trojan is Win32/Wacatac.DC!ml

terjene

Jul 2, 2008
Hm, after installing the newest version I get a Trojan warning from my antivirus software. Not so great I have to say. Detected Trojan is Win32/Wacatac.DC!ml

I'm having the same warning. Don't want to use it any more.
I let Windows Defender remove the file, installed again, and don't press "Update" when I start the program.

olaf2k4

Oct 20, 2011
Cluj
Eset likes it. And only Webroot says its a "generic trojan" Since these programs usually have behaviours similar to a trojan i'm not surprised tbh.
Remember back in the day that Superoneclick rooting tool for Gingerbread was considered a malware.

kkaya

Jun 2, 2018
I'm having the same warning. Don't want to use it any more.
I let Windows Defender remove the file, installed again, and don't press "Update" when I start the program.
Windows defender couldnt remove it for me, no matter what i tried it gave me the same warnings, so i decided to do a clean install of windows just in case

Reactions: terjene

EPT-3

May 21, 2015
My "short" experience with Huawei:

I had a bad past experience in the long past with bootloader ("verification", i didn't know that time...) and I left it.
Then I became experienced with Samsung and Xiaomi.

However, I was given recently a wet H9L with damaged PCB (phone was for 2 years off and idle/not any update...). I switched PCB with a new one from China (4GB/64GB) with a view to finally make use of PotatoNV and Unlock!

So I just "customised" only software apps, installed Termux, took some photos etc. (emui 8.0.0.0 & android 8.0.0.0), and the 2nd day I left it with its new PCB up and running, for just charging (wifi was connected)...

BUT suddenly I show the erecovery screen (!) and -my mistake- I chose to do the update ending up with the photos I attached here... However, I did manage to fastboot in the device and query for further info:

(I didn't even check before for build number etc... I didn't imagine of a possible (?) "forced" update, after 2 years of no use. I was planning for a PotatoNV/Unlocking later...)

MODEL: LLD-L21

fastboot oem get-build-number
(bootloader) :LLD-L21 8.0.0.122(C636)

fastboot getvar vendorcountry:
vendorcountry: hw/spcseas (=ASIA)

fastboot oem oeminforead-CUSTOM_VERSION
FAILED (remote: 'Read oeminfo failed!')

fastboot oem oeminforead-SYSTEM_VERSION
(bootloader) :LLD-AL00 8.0.0.189(C00)

fastboot oem get-bootinfo
(bootloader) locked

fastboot oem lock-state info
(bootloader) FB LockState: LOCKED
(bootloader) USER LockState: LOCKED

fastboot oem get_hwnff_ver
(bootloader) Ver2.3

fastboot oem check-rootinfo
(bootloader) status :SAFE
(bootloader) version :
(bootloader) current status: SAFE
(bootloader) old status : SAFE

fastboot oem oeminforead-ANDROID_VERSION
(bootloader) :8.0.0

fastboot oem oeminforead-SYSTEM_VERSION
(bootloader) :LLD-AL00 8.0.0.189(C00)

fastboot oem get_bootFail_ver
(bootloader) Boot_Ver1.1

fastboot getvar rescue_version
rescue_version: rescue0.6

fastboot oem check-image
(bootloader) secure image verify fail

fastboot oem backdoor info
FAILED (remote: 'Command not allowed')

Before these fastboot commands I tried the SD dload method with various android 8/9 UPDATE.APPs. Lastly I found a russian "Leland-L21A 8.0.0.122(C636) Firmware Android8.0.0 EMUI8.0.0 05014XCA.zip" very close/identical to mine. But never had I a success.

So by recalling here previous pages my final question is:
As far as I get in fastboot, is the easiest way of fixing it the PotatoNV try?
I think I can try it with testpoint & ground and the like... in order to Unlock the bootloader and install some (official) stock. I wish to avoid fastboot flash partition one by one (maybe HuRUpdater?)

Or is it better to order a new PCB (35 euros) and experience the same "forced" update problems?!
Finally, I fully realise that an unlocked bootloader is NOT necessary for flashing official distros.
But not in my case possibly...

If someone wishes to reply, I'd like to thank him/her very much...!

Attachments

• H9L-1.png
    H9L-1.png
    536.6 KB · Views: 45

EPT-3

May 21, 2015
For those interested, following my previous post above, I moved my queries to a similar post (https://xdaforums.com/t/stock-rom-8-0-0-191-indian-firmware-c675-unbrick-lld-al10.3813875/page-6) which seems to be still alive, for Huawei Honor 9 Lite versions, possibly for other Huawei devices as well...

I wish to reaffirm my special thanks there, to senior user -Alf- (https://xdaforums.com/m/alf.8591814/) for his deep Android/Huawei knowledge and valuable help!

Finally, I DID MANAGE to UNLOCK my H9L BOOTLOADER by using the incredible PotatoNV FREE software!
For now, in th thread linked, I try to revitalise my device and flash original stock back again...

I hope this will help other older Huawei devices' owners as well.

Attachments

• Unlock-Bootloader_PotatoNV.jpg
    Unlock-Bootloader_PotatoNV.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: ilias rak

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Huawei Multi-Tool by Team MT
    MTHH_main.png
    Download Link:
    Project downloads

Description:
    The application is based on working with fastboot and adb modes of Huawei and Honor smartphones. Allows you to perform many actions with any device on the processor Kirin and Qualcomm. If you are new to Huawei devices, the utility will help open the bootloader, put TWRP, get root and so on without knowing the command line. For the advanced — it’s an affordable and powerful utility instead of the command line. The utility of the utility grows every day.

The utility’s functionality is divided into BASIC and ADVANCED. Basic have all supported devices. Advanced, only those whose full support is claimed.
    Advanced is marked in orange color below.

Capabilities:
    • Auto-update to the current version (updates itself).
    • Change the language of the utility (RU / EN / CN).
    • Installing Custom Recovery / eRecovery (TWRP).
    • Assistant for installing custom SuperSu (Root).
    • Reboot to Recovery | eRecovery | Fastboot & Rescue mode.
    • Custom firmware BOOT.img.
    • Flashing the images of boot, cust, recovery, system, userdata.
    • Unlock / Lock bootloader (with saving key locally and to the Team MT cloud )
    • Unbrick.
    • Installing All Drivers for Huawei Devices.
    • Install Huawei HiSuite.
    • Installing Huawei Update Extractor.
    • Installing DC Unlocker.
    • Installing DC Phoenix.
    • Enabling hidden / disabled EMUI functions without Root.
    • Installing TWRP.
    • Installing TWRP from the online database.
    • SuperSu Installation.
    • SuperSu Installation from the online database.
    • Installing the recovery.img, recovery2.img and boot.img run from the online database.
    • Install any* firmware (RUFI).
    Operating system:
    Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (Windows XP not available)
    Linux / MAC OS — through virtual mashine.

Requirements: Install when requesting .NET 4.6.1

UI Languages: RU/EN/CN

Project Website: http://pro-teammt.ru/huawei-multi-tool

Support: Support chat in Telegram with us and community (RUS/ENG)

News: TeamMT News channel (RUS)

Tutorials: TeamMT YOUTUBE channel (RUS)

Developer: inside!out / Team MT /

XDA:DevDB Information
    [TOOL] Huawei Multi-Tool v8 by Team MT, Tool/Utility for the Honor 8

Contributors
    inside!out, greatslon, virusplus, redhaos (4pda), wolfhound88 (4pda), vovan1982 (4pda)

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2017-12-08

Created 2017-01-21
    Last Updated 2019-11-27
    Friends! I have great news for you! On December 8, we launched an open test of our updated Multi-Tool 8 utility for Huawei devices.
    Over these days, we have fixed most of the critical bugs, and now we are ready to share our brainchild with the whole world. Like the previous MT7.1 project, the new utility has an online database, which our team replenishes with new images and other useful things. This project has great opportunities. Help us with your feedback, make a really good and convenient tool.
    Guys, links and project repaired. Development in process. Translating too
    Hello! New cool feature! Enabling/Disabling any application without root! Try now and tell your HUAWEI/HONOR friends