[TOOL][JAVA]"The Rom Fumbler" aka "The Battery Icon Creator"[V32.0][Nov-01 2013]

Search This thread

OlliG

Sep 27, 2012
Buddy it worked like a charm. :thumbup:
The resizing feature and new output system working flawlessly.
I made two versions now for ics and JB.

Here's a screen shot of the new ics version with hight value 27.

I will see how the jb one looks with hight value set to 30.:)

Thanks for the feedback!

The JB xhdpi icons in RR 3.0.9 are 38x38 pixels. (You probably saw that the height changes, when you choose diffrent dpi-settings ?!...)

I've only made the height adjustable...the width is calculated using the correct aspect ratio...(...in preparation for my upcoming superwide Battery-Icons Styls ;))

Reactions: THE RED BLUR

OlliG

Sep 27, 2012
Just extract the systemui.apk the rom and use the correct program?

I'll make a test and see how it goes.

Yes, just open the ROM-zip with 7zip and find /system/app/SystemUI.apk. Extract this file and upload it as attachment to this thread.
Then I can tell you wich essential settings you need to do!

I

ibnmurad

i have problem to see all parts of the icon creator app... need to enable scrolling or something to let me view it completely.. missing the bottom part

Attachments

• eee.jpg
    eee.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 279

OlliG

Sep 27, 2012
i have problem to see all parts of the icon creator app... need to enable scrolling or something to let me view it completely.. missing the bottom part

Man, You need a bigger Monitor ;)

(I will try to adjust a few things in the next release...but can't make promises!)

Noed

Oct 14, 2011
Campinas
Version 5.0

Oct-06-2012 : Release 5.0
  • Redone GUI... Hopefully better for small Laptop-Screens ;)
  • Gradient Colors for Levels above Medium Battery Level
  • More custom charge Icons
Perfect now, thanks

Some suggestions for you to add:
- the default AOKP circle mod, it would be nice to be able to change colors and set gradients
- BatteryVerticalSymbol inverted, with the battery top pointing to left instead of right
- One other I had in GB days that match ICS/JB look very well, see attach

Attachments

• stat_sys_battery_circle_55.png
    stat_sys_battery_circle_55.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 1,199
  • stat_sys_battery_75.png
    stat_sys_battery_75.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 1,199
Reactions: OlliG

OlliG

Sep 27, 2012
Perfect now, thanks

Some suggestions for you to add:
- the default AOKP circle mod, it would be nice to be able to change colors and set gradients
- BatteryVerticalSymbol inverted, with the battery top pointing to left instead of right
- One other I had in GB days that match ICS/JB look very well, see attach

I will see what I can do ;) thanks for the input!

lakicamm

Hi OlliG, first of all thank you for all great effort you are putting into this app :)

2nd, i mentioned it would be great if you could put font chooser (if its possible and not too hard to implement)

3rd, i tried to use your ArcBattery template, it worked as expected with rr 2.7 rom, but i noticed that percentage numbers and flash that shows charging state are slightly off center (to the left). any chance to fix that up a bit? the same goes for DecimalArcBattery (check numbers 6, 7 and 8, its pretty noticeable, but so is for other 2 digits numbers). size didnt affect that offset, nor did using of advanced resize algorithm.

keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

OlliG

Sep 27, 2012
Hi OlliG, first of all thank you for all great effort you are putting into this app :)

2nd, i mentioned it would be great if you could put font chooser (if its possible and not too hard to implement)

3rd, i tried to use your ArcBattery template, it worked as expected with rr 2.7 rom, but i noticed that percentage numbers and flash that shows charging state are slightly off center (to the left). any chance to fix that up a bit? the same goes for DecimalArcBattery (check numbers 6, 7 and 8, its pretty noticeable, but so is for other 2 digits numbers). size didnt affect that offset, nor did using of advanced resize algorithm.

keep up the good work :)

Fontchooser is already on my list... :)

And I noticed the offcenter numbers too...the centerposition is calculated...perhaps I need to to a little adjustment

Thanks for the "input"!

Reactions: lakicamm

THE RED BLUR

Mar 7, 2012
LONDON
Jeez I take my eye of the thread for two days and there is already a new update :eek:

Downloading now. :)

Oh OLLIG. Like ur new avatar;)

PHONE : SGSII
Sent via: Tapatalk 2
Main ROM: RR ics 2.7 (ONLINE)
2nd Rom RR JB 3.0.9
KERNEL : Dorimanx 5.86 B2
MODEM : LPS
ROOT APP : SuperSu

OlliG

Sep 27, 2012
I just implemented:
  • Font selection
  • finetuning for positioning (yx) of percentage-numbers

Looks good so far, perhaps I can release this tomorrow ;)
But there are still a few things I want to have in the next release...like overview of charge-icons!

@THE RED BLUR ... yeeeha...your idea !!

Reactions: lakicamm

THE RED BLUR

Mar 7, 2012
LONDON
I just implemented:
  • Font selection
  • finetuning for positioning (yx) of percentage-numbers

Looks good so far, perhaps I can release this tomorrow ;)
But there are still a few things I want to have in the next release...like overview of charge-icons!

@THE RED BLUR ... yeeeha...your idea !!

Sounds good. :)

I'm glad u took my advice ;) Now it's easy to spot u. :thumbup:

PHONE : SGSII
Sent via: Tapatalk 2
Main ROM: RR ics 2.7 (ONLINE)
2nd Rom RR JB 3.0.9
KERNEL : Dorimanx 5.86 B2
MODEM : LPS
ROOT APP : SuperSu

Top Liked Posts