[Tool][Mac] Google Installer and Amazon Killer

Search This thread

madsc13n41s4

May 30, 2011
About:
Scripts and packages to install Google services, aid in KingRoot, and disable Amazon services written for Apple OS X.

Requirements:
OS X, device wifi connected, debugging enabled, host RSA key accepted.

Notice:
This project is sleeping. Feel free to modify and redistribute. However, be warned that tampering with the scripts may cause unintended damage to your device.

Link:
Download v0.33

Usage:
Download and extract .zip file.
Run Terminal, cd into extracted GIaAK folder, then "sh install.sh".

Contributors:
kanderson88 - inspiration, collaboration
sd_shadow - insights
KingRoot - root

Last edited:
Reactions: marufbh and nyln

nyln

Dec 30, 2015
I am glad there are some happy Mac users here, I have made a bunch of neat scripts but never uploaded them. Good work.

madsc13n41s4

May 30, 2011
#to re-enable Amazon Web view. Google web view doesn't currently step in and take over, probably needs permission to.

./adb shell
su
pm enable com.amazon.webview
pm uninstall com.Google.Android.webview

#affects things like Spotify Facebook login function, etc.

Last edited:

TripFlex

Feb 9, 2008
Orlando, FL
smyl.es
Can't download the file, keeps giving a 403 error (tried chrome and firefox) ... may want to upload to somewhere else like rghost.net or something

"NetworkError: 403 Forbidden - https://app.box.com/index.php?rm=box_download_shared_file&shared_name=6qwfdy900fydyf64lst9zi0uudcsvsg0&file_id=f_53278030645"

nyln

Dec 30, 2015
Can't download the file, keeps giving a 403 error (tried chrome and firefox) ... may want to upload to somewhere else like rghost.net or something

"NetworkError: 403 Forbidden - https://app.box.com/index.php?rm=box_download_shared_file&shared_name=6qwfdy900fydyf64lst9zi0uudcsvsg0&file_id=f_53278030645"

I had no issues downloading today. Using it soon.

I am getting this message...

"error: device '(null)' not found
- waiting for device -"

I have the Fire HD 8 plugged into my Macbook via USB using MTP. What am I missing?

Thanks.

On tablet Go into settings > device options > developer options > enable ADB.

If you don't see developer options then settings > device options > tap on build number 7 times > then tap developer options > enable ADB. You will get a pop up on your tablet asking for permission. check the box and say yes.

Last edited:

leejuspsa

Apr 8, 2017
For Windows

Wouldn't work in windows obviously.. so I edited the install.sh so it would work. You have to use a program like cygwin.

Just delete all ./ before all adb commands.

I'm on 5.4.0.1 now but I think I ran it on an earlier version. I just bought it from staples in store so it probably was not by much.

Did you do this before or after 5.4.0.1? We are trying to determine if uninstalling/disabling the apps is still possible on 5.4.0.1.

EDIT: Just noticed you said earlier version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About:
    Scripts and packages to install Google services, aid in KingRoot, and disable Amazon services written for Apple OS X.

Requirements:
    OS X, device wifi connected, debugging enabled, host RSA key accepted.

Notice:
    This project is sleeping. Feel free to modify and redistribute. However, be warned that tampering with the scripts may cause unintended damage to your device.

Link:
    Download v0.33

Usage:
    Download and extract .zip file.
    Run Terminal, cd into extracted GIaAK folder, then "sh install.sh".

Contributors:
    kanderson88 - inspiration, collaboration
    sd_shadow - insights
    KingRoot - root
    Does anyone know if this will work with the new 2017 edition?