[TOOL][MIDO] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

ADVANCED OPTIONS

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

JosVermeulen

Jan 11, 2016
Is there any source code available? I don't see many people using something like this when there are device-specific alternatives that are open source as well.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Is there any source code available? I don't see many people using something like this when there are device-specific alternatives that are open source as well.
This tool is not open source and it is device-specific for all Official supported devices.
I don't know others alternatives and I'm not interested in knowing them.
If you want to use it, ok, if you don't want to use it, it's always ok just don't bother others users

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
I want to specify that this tool can't bypass Xiaomi Bootloader Unlock procedure but all others function are working
Then this app is mostly useless...
Don't write all in one, including boooader unlock if it does not unlock bootloader. The only way to unlock a Xiaomi Bootloader is via the official app. So either remove bootloader unlock or all in one from the title because it is misleading.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Then this app is mostly useless...
Don't write all in one, including boooader unlock if it does not unlock bootloader. The only way to unlock a Xiaomi Bootloader is via the official app. So either remove bootloader unlock or all in one from the title because it is misleading.
The name is that and will not be changed, this tool is not written only for xiaomi devices but also for others devices. Unfortunately Xiaomi devices needs to be unlocked through official method and this is why they have not been added until now. In all cases clicking on unlock you will be redirected to a good guide to unlock xiaomi devices.

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
The name is that and will not be changed, this tool is not written only for xiaomi devices but also for others devices. Unfortunately Xiaomi devices needs to be unlocked through official method and this is why they have not been added until now. In all cases clicking on unlock you will be redirected to a good guide to unlock xiaomi devices.
Whatever it was designed for it does not work as intended with Xiaomi devices. So you should not have shared it with that title because it is not true. Without bootloader unlock you cannot do mainly anything and this app is not designed to unlock MI devices. It is my opinion that you shouldn't have shared it here under that name because it's very misleading. I've told you what you should do to make it not misunderstandable but you refuse to take my advice. See, whatever. You told your own opinion and I've told mine. Topic closed.

JosVermeulen

Jan 11, 2016
Whatever it was designed for it does not work as intended with Xiaomi devices. So you should not have shared it with that title because it is not true. Without bootloader unlock you cannot do mainly anything and this app is not designed to unlock MI devices. It is my opinion that you shouldn't have shared it here under that name because it's very misleading. I've told you what you should do to make it not misunderstandable but you refuse to take my advice. See, whatever. You told your own opinion and I've told mine. Topic closed.
He'll just say "If you want to use it, ok, if you don't want to use it, it's always ok just don't bother others users." and ignore any valid remarks.

Reactions: greenys'

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
He'll just say "If you want to use it, ok, if you don't want to use it, it's always ok just don't bother others users." and ignore any valid remarks.
Again, i don't say what he said it's not true, i said that this is the name of the tool and that is the name of dedicated support threads. Unlock option is not available for xiaomi devices (except for Xiaomi Mi A1), in its place you will find the link to a guide to unlock the bootloader. Now if you want to tell me that a recovery on the tool is not working, or you want i add a new recovery to the list or you have problem with the tool, comment and i will try to help you, but do not keep saying unnecessary things.
Thanks and have a good day

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
Again, i don't say what he said it's not true, i said that this is the name of the tool and that is the name of dedicated support threads. Unlock option is not available for xiaomi devices (except for Xiaomi Mi A1), in its place you will find the link to a guide to unlock the bootloader. Now if you want to tell me that a recovery on the tool is not working, or you want i add a new recovery to the list or you have problem with the tool, comment and i will try to help you, but do not keep saying unnecessary things.
Thanks and have a good day
Whatever floats your boat. You too have a good day.