[TOOL] Multilanguage XT9 for EzInput with Menu

Search This thread

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006
Well many of us are using EzInput on our Acer NeoTouch.

Some of us use WWE ROMs or some other Custom ROMs in other Languages.

The problem is if i use a ROM in English and i am posting in German, or Italian Board - and i write with XT9 option activated so a get suggested words, there are missing T9 Dictionary´s on most of the ROMs with EzInput integrated.

So i gathered together Dictionary's in this Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.

I also integrated a link to EzInput Menu where you can choose between this Languages and between different Keyboard layouts - its in Start Menu > Programs.

If you don´t have EzInput on your Acer - no problem i also made one for you - you can download English version here.

Here are some pictures of the EzInput Menu (its an old picture just showing 5 languages, but all of the 12 are integrated):

07EzInputMenu.jpg
08EzInputMenuLanguages.jpg

I hope that you are gonna like it.

It also works very well on Arto´s Sense ROM.

Last edited:

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006
K

kostaskodes

I never managed to get XT9 to work properly with greek, i was always missing something...do you have a link with a guide or something to read through?

K

kostaskodes

Did you try to install ONLY greek-english without the XT9 Tool?

when i install the greek-english alone, in the languages i get all the languages that i originally had in my rom (4-5 of them) but no greek.
if i install your multilanguage xt9 and greek-english on top i get all of your languages but no greek
i'm using arto's 2.9 or 3.0 can't remember which one exactly

Carlovn

Feb 5, 2009
Hey brainmaster,

Ik want to use this keyboard on Arto's clean Rom.
I first installed the english version and then added the languae support. Everything is fine but I can't open the menu to change to compact or change the language. Can you help out?

Thanks in advance....

mikiton

Apr 7, 2010
Pls HELP!

On my Acer S200 I mount the Arto's ROM [Arto's Sense 3.6 IT (3.003c drivers, 21911, 2016)] with Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5 and everything works perfectly, except the keyboard wich is only QWERTY! I tried to install thi cab but it crashes the system and I need to reinstall the ROM (it happened several times!!!).
Does anybody knows what could I do to solve the problem?
Using QWERTY really sucks me! I'm confortable with "telephone keyboard".
Thanks a lot.

M.

matooo86

Nov 17, 2009
Saint George
On my Acer S200 I mount the Arto's ROM [Arto's Sense 3.6 IT (3.003c drivers, 21911, 2016)] with Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5 and everything works perfectly, except the keyboard wich is only QWERTY! I tried to install thi cab but it crashes the system and I need to reinstall the ROM (it happened several times!!!).
Does anybody knows what could I do to solve the problem?
Using QWERTY really sucks me! I'm confortable with "telephone keyboard".
Thanks a lot.

M.

I also use arto 3.6 wwe rom and co0kie's home tav 1.8.5 and working good. Try to install only the brainmaster´s Multilanguage XT9.cab from first post if not working try to install the full ezinput.