[TOOL] Multilanguage XT9 for EzInput with Menu

Search This thread

mikiton

Apr 7, 2010
I also use arto 3.6 wwe rom and co0kie's home tav 1.8.5 and working good. Try to install only the brainmaster´s Multilanguage XT9.cab from first post if not working try to install the full ezinput.

:confused: No way! Nothing happens to input options. Any suggestion? Is there any key in the reg to change? Where can I find the full EzInput for S200? I just hope not to need to reinstall EVERYTHING again!

Thanks

M.

Carlovn

Feb 5, 2009
Hey brainmaster,

Ik want to use this keyboard on Arto's clean Rom.
I first installed the english version and then added the languae support. Everything is fine but I can't open the menu to change to compact or change the language. Can you help out?

Thanks in advance....

Works after some reinstalling.

Thks for the keyboard.

grtz

mikiton

Apr 7, 2010
thanks matooo for the link, just downloaded.
Anyway, I'll try what ****inglogins says: works after some reinstalling..... let's try!

M.

mikiton

Apr 7, 2010
bug in phone keypad settings

Phone keypad has inverted letters and button.
Does it happen to me only? How could I solve the problem?

tnks

M.

mikiton

Apr 7, 2010
Hi brainmaster,

in the phone keypad i found a bug (is it a bug??):

"mno" writes "pqrs"
"jkl" writes "mno"
"ghi" writes "jkl"
"pqrs" writes "wxyz"
"tuv" writes nothing (!!!!!)
"wxyz" writes nothing (!!!!!)

how could I solve it?
thanks in advance
M.

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006

brainmaster

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2006
So.. actually it is not true that it works very well with Arto's ROMs as you declare!!
Any project to make Swype available individually from your ROM?

Thanks
M.

You don't understand. What works really good with Arto's ROM is the Multi language feature where you can choose between 12 languages and have a dictionary in 12 languages.

The feature of adding your own words is ROM dependent. It has to be integrated in the ROM. I have it integrated in my Manila ROM.

And no, i can't make a Swype cab for other ROM's. Its a feature from my ROM's that I cook.