[Tool] Nubia Red Magic 3S Unbirck Tool

Search This thread

JerryYin

Apr 15, 2018
Shenzhen
Having some issues. Super bricked phone. I can get into fastboot and edl.

Tool is not working. I get an error. Download programmer fail. Using another programmer im getting firehose communication handshake failed. I know these works i used it a few times but i did switch over to a new install of windows 10 but im using pro now. 9008 driver is installed showing up in device manager.

Any ideas?

Try to use it with Windows 7.

slaphappy454

Feb 15, 2020
Turns out it hates windows 10 pro. Back up and running. Thanks for the tool Jerry Just used it on VMware since i got sick of screwing with the edl software lol.

[email protected]

Mar 5, 2020
[Error]: Download programer FAIL.Please check phone status and reset into edl mode and try again.
Software download FAIL.Press any key exit"

Please help me

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I used this tool but it's error

[Error]: Download programer FAIL.Please check phone status and reset into edl mode and try again.

What can I do
Please help me any one

dragng8

Feb 24, 2013
Mesa
Thank you Jerry! Now all I want to do is flash twrp on my NA rm3s....do I need to flash this first? Or is this just in case I brick? So far, im on straight stock rom I haven't experienced issues.

bingo998

Apr 15, 2020
I bought a RedMagic 3S from AliExpress and it was less expensive than the other I found. When I received it, I found it had a custom ROM and lacks the ability to do system updates. I tried using this tool but ended with the error:

B01070

Oct 19, 2007
Chennai - India
Hey Jerry,
@JerryYin

Tried NON EU version of the tool for my RM3S... but got the below error message..

Download port number=3
Downloading firehose programmer...

[Error]: Download programer FAIL.Please check phone status and reset into edl mo
de and try again.
Software download FAIL.Press any key exit

Please advise..

ARu

Last edited:

JerryYin

Apr 15, 2018
Shenzhen
Hey Jerry,
@JerryYin

Tried NON EU version of the tool for my RM3S... but got the below error message..

Download port number=3

[Error]: Download programer FAIL.Please check phone status and reset into edl mo
de and try again.

Please advise..

ARu

You should check whether if your device is in EDLmode, try to reboot the phone and boot into the EDL mode may solve this issue.

Reactions: B01070

nooberss

Aug 11, 2013
singapore
device is corrupt

hi guys,my device is corrupt..here is the scene for your info.
i bought rm3s global from official web.
new update come out i no receive any update so i went to nubia web to do manual flashing as instructions on the web..i’m pretty sure i download the eu asia version v205..go settings to do local updates..(in web instructions they never mentioned to on debugging and oem)of course i no turning on debugging.my device is still fresh since i bought.flashing run smoothly until my device boot to warning phase said “your device is corrupt it can’t be trusted and will not boot”..so i boot into fastboot.only fastboot mode i can go so far..when i try to enter recovery from there,my device turn off and boot again to the warning corrupt..did i do something wrong?anyone can guide me?i try using this tools but i can’t find my com port number since installation progress never showed the quolcomm installing..i just follow the guide instructions from the zip extracted..or i need to install quolcomm driver by myself?

Feb 23, 2016
Hi All,

The updater in settings was not working, so I manually downloaded RM3s rom from official site and tried to install it. Installation completed however I received an error message that "your device is corrupt it can’t be trusted and will not boot".
Now, I tried to enter recovery mode but it does not allow to boot into recovery and gives the same error message.
Later, I tried to boot into Edl(not sure about exact name). Now, the screen is completely black and I cannot even see a single light.
Is my phone completely bricked?
Will using this software work?

USB debugging was off at that time.

Kindly share the complete steps of getting my phone working.

nooberss

Aug 11, 2013
singapore
Hi All,

The updater in settings was not working, so I manually downloaded RM3s rom from official site and tried to install it. Installation completed however I received an error message that "your device is corrupt it can’t be trusted and will not boot".
Now, I tried to enter recovery mode but it does not allow to boot into recovery and gives the same error message.
Later, I tried to boot into Edl(not sure about exact name). Now, the screen is completely black and I cannot even see a single light.
Is my phone completely bricked?
Will using this software work?

USB debugging was off at that time.

Kindly share the complete steps of getting my phone working.

download the tools and follow the instructions from the extract file..i had the same problem as yours,now my device turn back on..just follow the instructions.dont panic:fingers-crossed:

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

download the tools and follow the instructions from the extract file..i had the same problem as yours,now my device turn back on..just follow the instructions.dont panic:fingers-crossed:

just make sure boot into Edl mode

Feb 23, 2016
Well, I did for my RM3s. And it worked absolutely fine. I don't have words to explain the good work done by the creator but I can say blindly. It works. Just make sure that you boot into edl first.

Last edited:

BRXP

Jun 17, 2020
did you try it on windows 7 using VMware?

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

Turns out it hates windows 10 pro. Back up and running. Thanks for the tool Jerry Just used it on VMware since i got sick of screwing with the edl software lol.
did you do it on windows 7 using VMware?

BRXP

Jun 17, 2020
PLease help, I am getting this error message:

"Download port number=8

I checked Device manager and "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM8)

I also tried to use QFIL but I don't know where to find the .mbn file to use. Please help, thanks in advance

have the same problem, i alredy use NON EU tool but its the same ;(

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Hey Jerry,
@JerryYin

Download port number=3

de and try again.

Please advise..

ARu

having the same problem :(, if anyone knows about how to solve it pls tell us!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This tool can help you to unbrick the Red Magic 3S. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE LOST

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU ARE RED MAGIC 3!!!!!!!! IT MAY DAMAGE YOUR MOTHER BOARD!!!!!!!YOU MAY VOID THE WARRENTY WITH THIS TOOL

If the tool have any problem, please send me a pm or reply down below.

Download Here:

Hey Jerry,
    @JerryYin

Download port number=3

de and try again.

Please advise..

ARu

You should check whether if your device is in EDLmode, try to reboot the phone and boot into the EDL mode may solve this issue.
    JerryYin
    Hello friend, thanks for your help, I have a rm3s update to android 11 but then I tried to return to android 9 because I could not open an application of my work, but I kept a sign that says device corrupt, this tool works for me? I read that it does not work with android 11, thank you very much again greetings
    I try many times, but no luck, as you did i update my rm3s to 11 and return to 9 and brick my phone. May computer says download successful but my phone is automatically return to your device is corrupt message. @JerryYin please help us thank you!
    Any one has working link for the Tool, Spend whole day on the internet to get the working tool. Did not found it yet. My RM3s is struck at "Your device is corrupt". ADB also does not recognize the device.