[Tool] Nubia Red Magic 3S Unbirck Tool

Search This thread
Feb 23, 2016
I had windows 10 and installed the package. Followed all instructions given step by step and it worked. My phone is working fine now.
I recommend to follow the instructions given.

In order to get edl mode, use the power button and volume key for options.

It was completed when you again enter the boot menu and wipe all data and cache.

It really works guys

jepoyxxv

Oct 30, 2018
i install the android 11 cn rom rm3s
And i use the tool to downgrade but unfortunately it is not working anymore i got bricked i use qfil tool and use unbricktool files like xml file and firehose elf. File but always sahara failed... Please help me unbrick my red magic 3s

sreehari.007

Jan 17, 2013
This is working

i install the android 11 cn rom rm3s
And i use the tool to downgrade but unfortunately it is not working anymore i got bricked i use qfil tool and use unbricktool files like xml file and firehose elf. File but always sahara failed... Please help me unbrick my red magic 3s

Using 7z zip to extract the unbrick tool zip helped me..
Extract it and use it as the tutorial says..
It helped me
Thanks a lot to the developer:good:

NB you should install proper Qualcomm driver for your device then only this tool will work
Put it on ed load mode
And conect to the pc when connecting
It should show drivers installed correctly
If it didn't
You should manually instal drivers using device manager

jepoyxxv

Oct 30, 2018
Yeah it is working.. like i said if you install android 11 cn rom red magic 3s rom.. and use the tool to downgrade your phone will be brick.. try to install android 11 and use this tool to downgrade lets see if your phone will not brick I've been using this tool for a long time it is working properly in android ,10 but not in android 11 you will ended up with a brick phone

Last edited:

alannavis

Jan 29, 2012
México
Jerry, almighty God, I need your help, my device rm3s has a hard brick, it is completely dead, it does nothing, I cannot enter recovery or anything, in COM ports it only appears as 9008e diagnostis instead of qloader I don't know what do, i'm desperate, srry for my bad english

ZephyrOne

Feb 3, 2021
JerryYin
Hello friend, thanks for your help, I have a rm3s update to android 11 but then I tried to return to android 9 because I could not open an application of my work, but I kept a sign that says device corrupt, this tool works for me? I read that it does not work with android 11, thank you very much again greetings

mojako09

Feb 11, 2021
JerryYin
Hello friend, thanks for your help, I have a rm3s update to android 11 but then I tried to return to android 9 because I could not open an application of my work, but I kept a sign that says device corrupt, this tool works for me? I read that it does not work with android 11, thank you very much again greetings
I try many times, but no luck, as you did i update my rm3s to 11 and return to 9 and brick my phone. May computer says download successful but my phone is automatically return to your device is corrupt message. @JerryYin please help us thank you!

Reactions: Camaron0101

Camaron0101

Apr 22, 2020
Hello friend, I installed the Chinese version to my RM3s but when I wanted to restore again "Your device is corupt" still appears. Something that you recommend me to do?

lococool

Apr 15, 2021
Esta herramienta puede ayudarte a desbloquear el Red Magic 3S. Restaurar el teléfono a la versión más antigua, debe actualizar el software del sistema usted mismo. Esta herramienta se basa en el protocolo Firehose de Qualcomm, por lo que debería solucionar todo tipo de problemas de software.

TODOS LOS DATOS DE SU TELÉFONO SE PERDERÁN

NO USE ESTA HERRAMIENTA SI ES RED MAGIC 3 !!!!!!!! PUEDE DAÑAR SU PLACA MADRE !!!!!!! PUEDE ANULAR LA GARANTÍA CON ESTA HERRAMIENTA

Si la herramienta tiene algún problema, por favor envíeme un pm o responda abajo.

Descarga aquí:

[ESCONDER]
UE SOLAMENTE

NO UE
[/ ESCONDER]
¿Cómo descargar el archivo?
Esta herramienta puede ayudarte a desbloquear el Red Magic 3S. Restaurará el teléfono a la versión más antigua, debe actualizar el software del sistema usted mismo. Esta herramienta se basa en el protocolo Firehose de Qualcomm, por lo que debería solucionar todo tipo de problemas de software.

TODOS LOS DATOS DE SU TELÉFONO SE PERDERÁN

NO USE ESTA HERRAMIENTA SI ES RED MAGIC 3 !!!!!!!! PUEDE DAÑAR SU PLACA MADRE !!!!!!! PUEDE ANULAR LA GARANTÍA CON ESTA HERRAMIENTA

Si la herramienta tiene algún problema, por favor envíeme un pm o responda abajo.

Descarga aquí:

[ESCONDER]
UE SOLAMENTE

NO UE
[/ESCONDER]
How do I download the file?

MiMaMa

May 28, 2021
This tool can help you to unbrick the Red Magic 3S. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE LOST

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU ARE RED MAGIC 3!!!!!!!! IT MAY DAMAGE YOUR MOTHER BOARD!!!!!!!YOU MAY VOID THE WARRENTY WITH THIS TOOL

If the tool have any problem, please send me a pm or reply down below.

Download Here:

plz help me im hard brick mi nubia red magic nx609j but minimal adb and fastboot detects it in fastboot plz help me

Abhisekh30

Jul 8, 2021
This tool can help you to unbrick the Red Magic 3S. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

DO NOT USE THIS TOOL IF YOU ARE RED MAGIC 3!!!!!!!! IT MAY DAMAGE YOUR MOTHER BOARD!!!!!!!YOU MAY VOID THE WARRENTY WITH THIS TOOL

Download Here:

these download links aren't loading ....please help bro my red magic 3s is showing YOUR DEVICE IS CORRUPT....i tried to install CN rom in my global device

moca86

Jul 19, 2022

Download Here:

thnks

monbata

Dec 10, 2022
Download Here:

EU ONLY

NON-EU

please for a working link

Икона „Потвърдено от общността“

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download Here:

Hey Jerry,
    @JerryYin

Tried NON EU version of the tool for my RM3S... but got the below error message..

Download port number=3
    Downloading firehose programmer...

[Error]: Download programer FAIL.Please check phone status and reset into edl mo
    de and try again.
    Software download FAIL.Press any key exit

Please advise..

ARu

You should check whether if your device is in EDLmode, try to reboot the phone and boot into the EDL mode may solve this issue.
    help

the zip file{downloaded tool} shows archive s corruptcan you send another link to the unbrick tool??? please
    JerryYin
    I try many times, but no luck, as you did i update my rm3s to 11 and return to 9 and brick my phone. May computer says download successful but my phone is automatically return to your device is corrupt message. @JerryYin please help us thank you!
    Any one has working link for the Tool, Spend whole day on the internet to get the working tool. Did not found it yet. My RM3s is struck at "Your device is corrupt". ADB also does not recognize the device.