[Tool] Nubia Z20 Unbirck Tool

Search This thread

Kintamo888

• May 7, 2021
    ZTE Nubia Z20
    Извините, я не совсем понимаю, что делать, прямо сейчас у меня есть Android 11 CN ROM, я хотел бы вернуться к Global ROM Android 9, что мне делать? Я уже пытался установить TWRP для Android R и установить Global ROM, но он снова стал стандартным, можно ли вернуться к более ранней версии?
    Привет! ни в коем случае не будет кирпич, нужно установить twrp 3.4.0 для Nubia Z20
    Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
    Hi! no way will it brick, you need to install twrp 3.4.0 for Nubia Z20

@Kintamo888 Please check your conversations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alrick920

Apr 21, 2021
    México
    Привет! ни в коем случае не будет кирпич, нужно установить twrp 3.4.0 для Nubia Z20
    Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
    Hi! no way will it brick, you need to install twrp 3.4.0 for Nubia Z20

@Kintamo888 Please check your conversations!
    So, I need to install TWRP 3.4.0 for NUBIA Z20 wich I already got, then transfer the Global ROM file to internal storage and install it and that's it? I try that and brick it, someone tell me that it can be downgrade because it's something incompatible with the kernel between android 11 and 9.

Kintamo888

• May 7, 2021
    ZTE Nubia Z20
    Итак, мне нужно установить TWRP 3.4.0 для NUBIA Z20, который у меня уже есть, затем перенести файл Global ROM во внутреннее хранилище и установить его, и все? Я пробую это и кирпичи, кто-то мне говорит, что его можно понизить, потому что это что-то несовместимое с ядром между Android 11 и 9.
    дорогой друг, вы можете перенести ром во внутреннюю память и прошить Global Rom, затем установить TWRP 3.4.0 для Zte Nubia Z20, затем вы можете установить Gapps,. помните, что в официальном android 11 отсутствуют сервисы Google и play market
    Mod translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
    dear friend, you can transfer rum to internal memory and flash Global Rom, then install TWRP 3.4.0 for Zte Nubia Z20, then you can install Gapps,. remember that official android 11 lacks google and play market services

Kintamo888

• May 7, 2021
    ZTE Nubia Z20
    , вы можете перенести ром во внутреннюю память и прошить Global Rom, затем установить TWRP 3.4.0 для Zte Nubia Z20, затем вы можете установить Gapps ,. помните, что в официальном android 11 отсутствуют сервисы Google и play market
    но сначала заблокируйте устройство, чтобы вам было легче во всех отношениях
    but first lock the device to make it easier for you in every way

Alrick920

Apr 21, 2021
    México
    но сначала заблокируйте устройство, чтобы вам было легче во всех отношениях
    Right now I'm in Android 11 and I already install de Google Apps, but I would like to go back to Android 9, that is what I want to know how to do it without bricking it.

Kintamo888

• May 7, 2021
    ZTE Nubia Z20
    Прямо сейчас я использую Android 11 и уже установил Google Apps, но я хотел бы вернуться к Android 9, это то, что я хочу знать, как это сделать, не блокируя его.
    зачем возвращаться? разве андроид 11 не лучше? Тоже вернул и получил кирпич, на сайте один хороший человек помог восстановить, поэтому советуют сначала заблокировать загрузчик, а потом будет проще восстановить из кирпича, все равно если вернете будет кирпич
    why return? isn't android 11 better? Also returned and got a brick, one good person on the site helped restore, so advice is to lock the bootloader first and then it will be easier to restore from a brick, still if you return it will be a brick

nubiaz20

Dec 1, 2019
    Sorry, I don't understand exactly what to do, right now I have Android 11 CN ROM, I would like to go back to Global ROM Android 9, what do I have to do? I already tried to install TWRP for Android R and install the Global ROM but it gets stock again, is it possible to do a downgrade?
    I'll text you tonight, let's connect with teamviewer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This tool can help you to unbrick the NUBIA Z20. It will restore the phone to the oldest version, you need to update the system software by yourself. This tool is based on Qualcomm firehose protocol, so it should fix all kinds of software issue.

ALL DATA ON YOUR PHONE WILL BE LOST

If the tool have any problem, please send me a pm or reply down below.

Hope this tool can help people with bircked device, sorry for my poor English :confused:

Download Here:
      Now that's confusing. All I know is that I have ENCommon V1.03. perhaps someone should try and express things in a table.

Maybe you can take a screenshot and post here.
      You specifically don't have to. Same problem, if it's not obvious what versions there are then it's not obvious what region applies to a location.

I'm confused with your words. Let me repeat one more time, use the EU version if you are lived or worked in EU. Otherwise use NONEU.
      good jerri mate, I have a z20 with version 1.03, yesterday I tried to install the v2.21 thinking that there would be no problem but once installed it does not let me start I get this message
      Your device is corrupt. It cannot be trusted and will not boot.
      visit this link on another device:
      g.co/ABH

to see if you could give me a cable and get a solution thanks in advance

I can't give you the cable unfortunately, but what is I can give you is the tool to fix it. Just download the tool and follow the instructions.