[TOOL][OP6] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the OnePlus 6's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

stefal639

Jan 2, 2011
But i think it's better buy it from the oneplus store, you will get for free the new wireless bullets

The bullets is free only for the guys that have the ticket for the yesterday presentation in london and will buy a op6. Not for everyone....so, same price, i prefer amazon for warranty and service.

Furthermore the bullets are not been disponible untill the 10th of june. (i will buy it later)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
The bullets is free only for the guys that have the ticket for the yesterday presentation in london and will buy a op6. Not for everyone....so, same price, i prefer amazon for warranty and service.

Furthermore the bullets are not been disponible untill the 10th of june. (i will buy it later)

My bad apparently I was misinformed

Reactions: ollimi1

Fen-X

Feb 15, 2011
PARIS
My bad apparently I was misinformed

Hi,

i don't think you're misinformed becase it's true that oneplus doesn't deliver the headphone with in the package. But...in some countries like mine (france) the law protects the consumer and manufacturers are forced to put the headphones in the package. you can see on the screenshot i taked on oneplus french official website that the bullets v2 are in the box. But it's true that it's not the wireless model. It's the classic ones

Attachments

• 1+6.JPG
    1+6.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 5,650
Last edited:

Tinkerer_

Aug 24, 2015
Tool Does Not Work With Windows XP

Tool apparently uses Microsoft .NET 4.5.2, which does not support Windows XP.

(Yeah, I know - buy a new computer, right?)

Can anyone point to a reliable source of clean Windows XP USB driver for OnePlus 6 ?

TIA,

Feb 8, 2015
Bavaria
Hi,

i don't think you're misinformed becase it's true that oneplus doesn't deliver the headphone with in the package. But...in some countries like mine (france) the law protects the consumer and manufacturers are forced to put the headphones in the package. you can see on the screenshot i taked on oneplus french official website that the bullets v2 are in the box. But it's true that it's not the wireless model. It's the classic ones

That french-law-stuff sounds pretty interesting.
Do you know, what they have to do when shipping phones without a 3.5mm jack? Can the leave it out in this case or do they have to include wireless headphones?

Fen-X

Feb 15, 2011
PARIS
That french-law-stuff sounds pretty interesting.
Do you know, what they have to do when shipping phones without a 3.5mm jack? Can the leave it out in this case or do they have to include wireless headphones?
At this point, as there is no oneplus model without 3.5mm jack, it'hard to answer exactly but with that law, when they will provide a new phone without the jack option, i think there will be 2 ways. the first one is the mx597turbo answer (an usb-c adapter). the second one, the wireless headphones will be added separately to the shipping package (not in the phone package but in their original box).

Reactions: Nothing but Android

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Thanks for work, but is there twrp for op6??

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Not yet but the tool gives a lot of opportunities like APK Uninstaller that works also for system app and without ROOT permissions.
At this moment i can't buy the oneplus 6 so i need that someone test it for me.

I was thinking of creating a moneybox on PayPal to collect the amount to get the basic version of the oneplus 6 to give the best possible support, but I do not know how many people would want to participate.
What did you think about this?

Reactions: jacdelad and dapero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the OnePlus 6's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
    Install Drivers
    Unlock Bootloader
    Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
    Flash TWRP Recovery
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Flash Stock Factory Image
    Automatic ROOT
    Install APKs
    Uninstall APKs
    Take a Screenshot
    Take a Screen Reocrd
    Flash Partitions
    Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
    Reboot Phone
    Update the Tool to latest version
    Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
    Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
    Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
    Flash Fastboot ROM
    Delete downloaded files
    ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
    If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
    New Device Request Form
    Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

because they are hidden and they can not tell us..??:confused::confused::confused:

Man we do not have the twrp ready, we are working to make it, but OnePlus 6 is the first device with sdm845 and needs a bit more time to make a working twrp. Project Treble makes it even more difficult so we need time.
    Now root is no more a problem ;)
    does the tool need update to flash TWRP 3.2.2-0 ? or the new TWRP version will be grabbed automatically?

Tool updated:

#1.0.8.8
    Added All 3.2.2 TWRP found, if you see there are some TWRP missing please contact me or comment;

Added an option to OnePlus 6 and Pixels Recovery Flasher, now you can decide if you want the file flashed will be automatically deleted;

Recovery Zip Flasher now is Stable, there are not 2 option but only one. With this option you can flash files also if you have not access to the internal storage when you are in TWRP. I've added also an option to delete the files after flashed;

General BugFix and Improvements;
    Thanks to -fluffy-'s big donation ( 80$ ) i decide to close the PayPal MoneyBox and buy OnePlus 6 from Gearbest. I want to thank all those who participated. In 1-2 weeks I should have OnePlus 6.
    Again Thanks to all.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone