[TOOL][OP7] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the OnePlus 7's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

ADVANCED OPTIONS

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

redpoint73

Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Is TWRP out for the OP7 yet? Or is this AIO tool basically still a work in progress (not all functions operational yet)?

I don't see the OnePlus 7 posted on TWRP's official website. Or on xda for that matter. I can find a couple dodgy "how to root" guides for the OP7, but they just look like clickbait. One just links to the TWRP main page (instead of an actual file download specific to the OP7). Another actually contains links for the OP6! Not just deceptive, but can possibly cause folks problems!

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Is TWRP out for the OP7 yet? Or is this AIO tool basically still a work in progress (not all functions operational yet)?

I don't see the OnePlus 7 posted on TWRP's official website. Or on xda for that matter. I can find a couple dodgy "how to root" guides for the OP7, but they just look like clickbait. One just links to the TWRP main page (instead of an actual file download specific to the OP7). Another actually contains links for the OP6! Not just deceptive, but can possibly cause folks problems!
Hi, this tool has all function ready for op7 and op7 pro ( i'm only waiting for the branded unlock bootloader procedure). Actually for what i know there is not a twrp available, but in all cases the tool allow you to flash a third part twrp.img and not only the twrps in the list (I can update the twrp list without updating the tool, so when a new working twrp will be released i will add it in the twrp list). The other functions, like reboots, bootloader unlock,or apk installer/uninstaller are perfectly working because they are a bit generic. For the root is the same problem, the tool use the twrp to root the device so without it you can't root the device with the tool. This tool is available for all others OnePlus devices and i'm official TWRP maintainer for Op6 and Op6T, so when a stock rom will be released i will start also to work on the TWRP and the others features.

hohinder

Aug 29, 2011
Thanks for the good work. However, the tool fails for me. I have an unlocked bootloader.

Version: 1.1.1.6
1. MD5 check error after TWRP download
2. Skip MD5 check throws "unable to open zip file" error
3. Deleted all files and tried again - still the same.

Last edited:

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
after unlocking bootloader google play shows device not certified..:(
It's normal

Thanks for the good work. However, the tool fails for me. I have an unlocked bootloader.

Version: 1.1.1.6
1. MD5 check error after TWRP download
2. Skip MD5 check throws "unable to open zip file" error
3. Deleted all files and tried again - still the same.
Should be fixed now

Shubhamtkd

Jul 29, 2016
Hello Dear Creator
I would like to say thanks to you
I have sucessful rooted my Oneplus 7 indian variant (1901) with your latest unofficial twrp img, installer and magisk
Its was too easy to root it