[TOOL][OP7T] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

barcia99

Sep 22, 2015
Bay city
oneplus 7t verizon

not a newbie here have rooted galaxy's and amazon kindle fires but am a little un easy with my new 1+ 7t. the tool is straight forward for unlocking but i'm unsure about the root. is there a step by step for this tool. when I unlock I realize I lose everything but it's after that im not sure how to root. any help would be appreciated

Perpill

Jun 15, 2020
T-Mboile 7t

I'd like to unlock my phone. I hope it will help with some issues I'm having.

I had a 1+6 and loved it. Bought 7t and I like it when it works.

I've had some issues where I can't receive texts or phone calls nor send phone calls.

It tells me,
"Mobile network is not available. Connect to a wireless network to make a call."

At first I thought it was my sim card that popped out, read that online, and after turning off my phone and putting it back in it worked.

I was using an international version of the 1+6 and was on MetroPCS. Now I'm using the T-Mobile version of the 7t and still using MetroPCS. Should I just go to T-Mobile? Or could it be a WiFi issue? Or MetroPCS issue? I went to MetroPCS and bought a new sim card. And it still happened.

I don't think it's the phone. I bought two phones. One for my mom and one for myself; and we both had the same thing happen a few times.

Edit: I don't know what unlocking will do except make me able to use other carriers. I don't know what rooting is but heard about it.

Droid_Nut

not a newbie here have rooted galaxy's and amazon kindle fires but am a little un easy with my new 1+ 7t. the tool is straight forward for unlocking but i'm unsure about the root. is there a step by step for this tool. when I unlock I realize I lose everything but it's after that im not sure how to root. any help would be appreciated

I could not get it to root with the tool either. I ended up putting magisk on an otg, and booting twrp with the tool to flash magisk.

Reactions: barcia99

Rappala

Jul 30, 2015
Unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone with the tool in less than 5 minutes. Thanks for your work!

Droid_Nut

Not to be a pest but after unlocking I'm unsure where to go from there with this tool. Just got my otg cable today to install magisk if needed.

I used "Recovery Flasher and Device Rooter" >Select Recovery> TWRP. Once TWRP is booted, you can unplug from the PC, plug in you external storage with Magisk zip on it. Install it, clear dalvik, and reboot. Install Magisk Manger APK.

There might be other ways to root it, but that is my method.

No you are not a pest. We either know everything, or we are learning. I am in the learning category, I guess in some ways we all are. I am glad to help you. :good:

barcia99

Sep 22, 2015
Bay city
I used "Recovery Flasher and Device Rooter" >Select Recovery> TWRP. Once TWRP is booted, you can unplug from the PC, plug in you external storage with Magisk zip on it. Install it, clear dalvik, and reboot. Install Magisk Manger APK.

There might be other ways to root it, but that is my method.

No you are not a pest. We either know everything, or we are learning. I am in the learning category, I guess in some ways we all are. I am glad to help you. :good:
Worked like a charm. I've always said a dangerous person is one who knows everything. Again thanks for your help. Time to play.

skiku

Hey guys,

I messed up and I need your help, basically I flashed a custom kernel on top of another and it caused an bootloop. I managed to recover the phone using the stock boot.img from a fastboot rom but now, when I try to root with this tool, it always bootloop and I need to flash the boot.img all over again. What am I doing wrong?

Oh I'm on 7T and I have an backup of the stock kernel already with magisk made in EX kernel manager but I don't know what to do with it without root.

Thanks in advance :)

D

Deleted member 5408779

Hey guys,

I messed up and I need your help, basically I flashed a custom kernel on top of another and it caused an bootloop. I managed to recover the phone using the stock boot.img from a fastboot rom but now, when I try to root with this tool, it always bootloop and I need to flash the boot.img all over again. What am I doing wrong?

Oh I'm on 7T and I have an backup of the stock kernel already with magisk made in EX kernel manager but I don't know what to do with it without root.

Thanks in advance :)

I don't know what is going on there with that tool, but you could boot an patched image and try to restore the backup in EXKM.

skiku

I don't know what is going on there with that tool, but you could boot an patched image and try to restore the backup in EXKM.

Just tried that. Didn't work :/ I think that I used the right one. My Rom is 10.0.11 HD65AA and model HD1903.

Tomorrow I will try with OTG usb to see if anything happens. It's so weird.

Btw can it be the modules I have installed? I can't uninstall them because I can't install magisk and maybe when I try to root, they cause the bootloops.

EDIT: I fixed, it was the modules :p

Last edited:

D412

Jan 29, 2019
Yes, you can root your device without too problems:

So you should go in "recovery flasher and rooter" option, there you have to select the only TWRP available, check if "only boot" is checked, check "root after boot", select magisk 20.4 and click on the button at the bottom of the page. The TWRP will be booted and magisk flashed, and then from TWRP you can manually reboot to system and your device will be correctly rooted.

I did this step by step
Click Recovery and Flasher
Select the only TWRP option
Make sure "only boot it" is checked
Make sure "root after boot" is checked
Select Magisk 20.4
Click button at bottom

TWRP booted and it showed Magisk flashing. When I went to Reboot>System, my OS had been wiped. I'm about to try to return to stock but I'm wondering if anyone else had this issue before I try to run this tool again, or if I should try another method. Phone is 1905 on 10.0.11 HD65AA

barcia99

Sep 22, 2015
Bay city
I did this step by step
Click Recovery and Flasher
Select the only TWRP option
Make sure "only boot it" is checked
Make sure "root after boot" is checked
Select Magisk 20.4
Click button at bottom

TWRP booted and it showed Magisk flashing. When I went to Reboot>System, my OS had been wiped. I'm about to try to return to stock but I'm wondering if anyone else had this issue before I try to run this tool again, or if I should try another method. Phone is 1905 on 10.0.11 HD65AA
Not sure if you realize that you were going to wipe the system with this method. I backed everything up before running this tool then ran tool. Then reinstalled from cloud. Correct me if I misunderstood.

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Not sure if you realize that you were going to wipe the system with this method. I backed everything up before running this tool then ran tool. Then reinstalled from cloud. Correct me if I misunderstood.
I'm running 1905 with 10.0.11 also

D412

Jan 29, 2019

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

I'm running 1905 with 10.0.11 also

edit: Deleting my last post since it will just cause confusion to people in the future. i'm an idiot. Pretty sure it was saying no OS because of the way TWRP is being booted not flashed. Still not sure why my phone was bootlooping for 15+ mins but I assume it was something I did. Phone is working now but root checker shows No Root. Tried to run tool twice.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the OnePlus 7T's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
    Install Drivers
    Unlock Bootloader
    Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
    Flash TWRP Recovery
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Flash Stock Factory Image
    Automatic ROOT
    Install APKs
    Uninstall APKs
    Take a Screenshot
    Take a Screen Reocrd
    Flash Partitions
    Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
    Reboot Phone
    Update the Tool to latest version
    Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
    Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
    Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
    Flash Fastboot ROM
    Delete downloaded files
    ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
    If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
    New Device Request Form
    Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Guys with this tool you can finally root your device without have to flash the specified patched boot.img. I hope it will help you.
    Forgive me when it's a dumb question.

I'm all stock. Want to implement the AOD Xposed module. If i'm not mistaken i need to root. If someone can help me on the correct steps i would be thankfull.

This tool makes everything easy. All i can do is connect to pc, wait until its recognised by the tool.

1. Unlock.
    Everything will be wiped so i need to set up everything again.

2. Recovery and root? Thats the option i need?

I'm on beta4.

Yes, you can root your device without too problems:

So you should go in "recovery flasher and rooter" option, there you have to select the only TWRP available, check if "only boot" is checked, check "root after boot", select magisk 20.4 and click on the button at the bottom of the page. The TWRP will be booted and magisk flashed, and then from TWRP you can manually reboot to system and your device will be correctly rooted.
    Guys with this tool you can finally root your device without have to flash the specified patched boot.img. I hope it will help you.
    Italians do it better! Grande Onofrio

Inviato dal mio HD1903 utilizzando Tapatalk
    How'd it brick. This is my concern

I installed a Magisk module that was supposed to give it some Pixel features. Just stay away from anything Pixel, unless others here have done so with no problem.