[TOOL][OP7TPM] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

champ784

May 31, 2013
Richmond
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 3a
This is the OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

ADVANCED OPTIONS

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Reboot Phone
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

This states that you can flash TWRP with this tool. Is that actually accurate? We haven't had a working custom recovery that can be flashed onto the device thus far. Sorry if it sounds overly skeptical, I'm just going based off the information we've had so far.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This states that you can flash TWRP with this tool. Is that actually accurate? We haven't had a working custom recovery that can be flashed onto the device thus far. Sorry if it sounds overly skeptical, I'm just going based off the information we've had so far.

The TWRP in the tool is not fully functional, but you can use it to root your device.

Root Guide:
So you should go in "recovery flasher and rooter" option, there you have to select the only TWRP available, check if "only boot" is checked, check "root after boot", select magisk 20.4 and click on the button at the bottom of the page. The TWRP will be booted and magisk flashed, and then from TWRP you can manually reboot to system and your device will be correctly rooted.

Reactions: champ784

champ784

May 31, 2013
Richmond
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 3a
The TWRP in the tool is not fully functional, but you can use it to root your device.

Root Guide:
So you should go in "recovery flasher and rooter" option, there you have to select the only TWRP available, check if "only boot" is checked, check "root after boot", select magisk 20.4 and click on the button at the bottom of the page. The TWRP will be booted and magisk flashed, and then from TWRP you can manually reboot to system and your device will be correctly rooted.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification!

Dopewaffles

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the download and thank you so much for creating this tool! I haven't yet rooted my 7T Pro McLaren on T-Mobile yet but this is definitely going to make it a lot easier by the looks of it.

rootmirror

Mar 1, 2017
I installed RR the other day but it is not seeing my SIM card and won't connect to WiFi so I'm looking for a tool that will help me revert back to stock OS for my HD1925 OP7TPro McLaren device. I downloaded OB11-OnePlus7ProOxygen_13.W.29_OTA_029_all_2003130822_1b7c-FASTBOOT.zip and tried to flash using this tool but the installation fails at ODM saying that there is no such partition. Is there any advice you could offer it would be very much appreciated!

Naruyasha

Aug 27, 2011
Hi, every time I do the install for TWRP and magisk I try to boot the phone afterwards and I get a message that says "no OS installed" is there anything that I need to do after installing TWRP and magisk? Because I can't boot the phone cause installing TWRP apparently deletes the OS completely. The bootloader unlock method works perfectly, it's just the TWRP and magisk that are messing up my phone.

Thanks in advance.

ChefGeoff

Jan 7, 2018
Altoona, PA
I think you need to switch a or b partition with fastboot after you are done with flashing magisk. Maybe the function to switch from a to b or b to a works inside twrp but I just read that this is not a fully functional version and I haven't decided if I want to use your tool or just root the traditional way. The command is fastboot --set-active=a
Or fastboot --set-active=b

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Hi, every time I do the install for TWRP and magisk I try to boot the phone afterwards and I get a message that says "no OS installed" is there anything that I need to do after installing TWRP and magisk? Because I can't boot the phone cause installing TWRP apparently deletes the OS completely. The bootloader unlock method works perfectly, it's just the TWRP and magisk that are messing up my phone.

Thanks in advance.
I answered you two posts up but didn't reply directly to you so it's just a couple comments into the next page.

Reactions: Naruyasha

leo5111

Nov 27, 2010
Escondido CA
am i right that bootloader unlock formats your install? also i saw in may saying twrp wasnt fully functional yet is it now? if it is is there a zip for it?

Last edited:

smehra

Sep 20, 2020
unlock without root

Hi will this tool allow you to carrier unlock the phone From my understanding you can unlock boot loader and then root and unlock

Is there a way to not keep the root and still carrier unlock the phone it’s a 7t pro maclaren

It’s got a user that is kit very tech savvy and he would like to keep the update os without any extra steps

or is there a step to root unlock then remove the root

ElfinJNoty

Jun 25, 2009
New Haven, CT
www.blissroms.com
Hi will this tool allow you to carrier unlock the phone From my understanding you can unlock boot loader and then root and unlock

Is there a way to not keep the root and still carrier unlock the phone it’s a 7t pro maclaren

It’s got a user that is kit very tech savvy and he would like to keep the update os without any extra steps

Carrier unlock cannot be achieved without T-Mobile white listing and carrier unlocking the device. This tool allows you to unlock the bootloader without needing to have a carrier unlock. By unlocking the bootloader you gain the ability to fastboot boot TWRP, although the available ports of TWRP for this device is not yet fully functional.

if your device has an unlocked bootloader then you will not be able to take OTA updates from OnePlus/TMO. So if your friend is not tech savvy and does not want to manually install stock firmware... Then you should not use this tool at all or unlock his bootloader.

Your desire to carry your unlock can only be satisfied by having the device paid off in full and requesting a carrier unlock from T-Mobile. OnePlus can only provide and unlock token for the bootloader, they have nothing to do with the stock T-Mobile firmware nor the ability to carry your unlock. And this tool allows you to bypass the carrier unlock to achieve a bootloader unlock without needing the token from OnePlus.

Hope that clears up any confusion for you :good:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

You do not need to unlock the bootloader or root the device in order to do a carrier unlock. You just need to satisfy the terms and conditions set by T-Mobile and they will provide you with a carrier unlock.

Although this device is LTE only as the international version, and 5G capable for the T-Mobile version. Carrier unlocking the T-Mobile version and using with a different carrier.... You will still require firmware which is only provided by T-Mobile so it has their branding and bloatware included. Not sure if that would conflict with another carrier. And 5G will only work on T-Mobile's Network.

Rx8Driver

Jan 12, 2014
My City
OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren
Carrier unlock cannot be achieved without T-Mobile white listing and carrier unlocking the device. This tool allows you to unlock the bootloader without needing to have a carrier unlock. By unlocking the bootloader you gain the ability to fastboot boot TWRP, although the available ports of TWRP for this device is not yet fully functional.

if your device has an unlocked bootloader then you will not be able to take OTA updates from OnePlus/TMO. So if your friend is not tech savvy and does not want to manually install stock firmware... Then you should not use this tool at all or unlock his bootloader.

Your desire to carry your unlock can only be satisfied by having the device paid off in full and requesting a carrier unlock from T-Mobile. OnePlus can only provide and unlock token for the bootloader, they have nothing to do with the stock T-Mobile firmware nor the ability to carry your unlock. And this tool allows you to bypass the carrier unlock to achieve a bootloader unlock without needing the token from OnePlus.

Hope that clears up any confusion for you :good:

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

You do not need to unlock the bootloader or root the device in order to do a carrier unlock. You just need to satisfy the terms and conditions set by T-Mobile and they will provide you with a carrier unlock.

Although this device is LTE only as the international version, and 5G capable for the T-Mobile version. Carrier unlocking the T-Mobile version and using with a different carrier.... You will still require firmware which is only provided by T-Mobile so it has their branding and bloatware included. Not sure if that would conflict with another carrier. And 5G will only work on T-Mobile's Network.

Just to expound on this very concise reply, I have had good luck on multiple occasions getting Tmo to carrier unlock the devices ( I have 2 of the HD1915's on my account ) using their Twitter support group. I find that the Tmo Business Support is quicker to unlock than the standard consumer support staff. It makes no difference that you don't have a business account/etc, they will help you regardless. I simply tell them that I'm going out of the country for several months and want to be able to use my shiny new device while I'm away- they will tell you lots of things about temporary unlocks for 30 days, and permanent unlocks, and the requirements to satisfy to be qualified for each, but at the end of the day all you need them to do is grant you a temporary 30-day carrier unlock. When you follow the instructions to go into your settings and unlock the device you'll see two options: the temp unlock and a PERMANENT unlock. It doesn't matter that you've said you want only the temp unlock, once they update their system to allow the unlock just select the PERMANENT UNLOCK anyway and it WILL successfully and PERMANENTLY unlock your device. I've done this several times and can confirm it DOES work. I think the only requirement for a temp unlock is to have two EIP payments made on the device if you've just purchased. You can make those payments at once or however you'd like, but that's really all they are going to REQUIRE from you to provide you with a "TEMP" unlock.....except the "temp" unlock is going to actually allow you to PERMANENTLY unlock the device.....capisce?

;)

mexicandroid

Aug 12, 2011
Houston
Just got a TMobile Oneplus 7T Pro Mclaren edition from offer up. I was somehow able to carrier unlock my using the service unlock tool with the SIM card it came with ??.

I noticed it has a Retail Mode app and Tech Specs app so I'm thinking it used to be a Retail unit but everything else works fine. I was able to add my Gmail account and setup the device just fine.

The only issue I have it is stuck on the October 2019 software version. Could somebody tell me if I can use this stuff on this thread to install the normal software because I think maybe that's why it won't update my phone to the latest software. I just want the phone to be in normal software version with no root or anything special. Just want it stock. Thanks in advance

champ784

May 31, 2013
Richmond
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 3a
Just got a TMobile Oneplus 7T Pro Mclaren edition from offer up. I was somehow able to carrier unlock my using the service unlock tool with the SIM card it came with ??.

I noticed it has a Retail Mode app and Tech Specs app so I'm thinking it used to be a Retail unit but everything else works fine. I was able to add my Gmail account and setup the device just fine.

The only issue I have it is stuck on the October 2019 software version. Could somebody tell me if I can use this stuff on this thread to install the normal software because I think maybe that's why it won't update my phone to the latest software. I just want the phone to be in normal software version with no root or anything special. Just want it stock. Thanks in advance
If it's been rooted before, you may need to be rooted to have a working fingerprint. Do you still have contact info from the previous owner to see if they have any info about what's happened with the phone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
    Install Drivers
    Unlock Bootloader
    Flash TWRP Recovery
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Automatic ROOT
    Install APKs
    Uninstall APKs
    Take a Screenshot
    Take a Screen Reocrd
    Flash Partitions
    Reboot Phone
    Flash Fastboot ROM
    Delete downloaded files
    ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
    New Device Request Form
    Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

Root Guide:
    I think you need to switch a or b partition with fastboot after you are done with flashing magisk. Maybe the function to switch from a to b or b to a works inside twrp but I just read that this is not a fully functional version and I haven't decided if I want to use your tool or just root the traditional way. The command is fastboot --set-active=a
    Or fastboot --set-active=b

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Thanks in advance.
    I answered you two posts up but didn't reply directly to you so it's just a couple comments into the next page.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone