• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TOOL][OPEN SOURCE][GOOGLE][ALPHA] AM GApps Tool: GApps to W10M

Search This thread

Marocco2

Nov 17, 2012
forlì
If you are reading this, give a medal (and a beer) to @ADeltaX

WT* IS TH1S TO0L??!11?
This tool installs Google Apps on Windows 10 Mobile.

There are still some issues (such as make GMS work) because MS is good to make modder's life harder, so this isn't fully functional and may not work..

INSTALLATION
Requirements:
IPOverUSBSvc installed

Open a CMD as Admin on that folder, then open installer.bat and follow instructions on screen.

UNINSTALL THE TOOL

Go to C:\Data\Users\DefApps\APPDATA\Local\Aow\data\local\tmp and remove all folders and files

After that, go up and go to "app" folder
Remove following apps:

• gmscore.apk

After that reboot.
Now you have completely uninstalled AM Gapps tool.
If you have still an issue, do an hard reset.

LICENSE

I'm not a lawer but I don't want this tool been stolen.
This tool is CC - 4.0 - BY - SA, or, if you prefer, GPL V2.

SOURCE CODE / DOWNLOAD
https://github.com/Marocco2/AM-GApps-Tool

Last edited:

SiebenDX

Dec 17, 2010
Thanks for your work. I've tried this script and all seems good. When I open Google account manager, I can log in but then on the next step where it asks me to get news by google (checkbox) the app closes if I go further.

google play games starts correctly, Google Play Services doesn't start (endless loading, phone is not responsable after a while)

Fallout Shelter crashes at this moment, where it tries to connect to google services (without your package installed, a message appeared, that google app is missing)

Marocco2

Nov 17, 2012
forlì
Thanks for your work. I've tried this script and all seems good. When I open Google account manager, I can log in but then on the next step where it asks me to get news by google (checkbox) the app closes if I go further.

google play games starts correctly, Google Play Services doesn't start (endless loading, phone is not responsable after a while)

Fallout Shelter crashes at this moment, where it tries to connect to google services (without your package installed, a message appeared, that google app is missing)
Thanks for feedback.
Like I said, MS makes modder's life harder, so it isn't easy find a way to make everything working at 100%

Inviato dal mio Windows 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

SiebenDX

Dec 17, 2010
Wierd... I uninstalled Googe Play Services from App-List. Fallout Shelter is now starting again and there is no message for missing googe apps... Clash of Clans is still asking for missing google apps.

Builderspark

Aug 1, 2012
before I try this is there anyway you could tell me if google's youtube is working and playing videos I'm trying to get youtube for kids app on my phone and it needs the youtube app to work also

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you are reading this, give a medal (and a beer) to @ADeltaX

WT* IS TH1S TO0L??!11?
    This tool installs Google Apps on Windows 10 Mobile.

There are still some issues (such as make GMS work) because MS is good to make modder's life harder, so this isn't fully functional and may not work..

INSTALLATION
    Requirements:
    IPOverUSBSvc installed

Open a CMD as Admin on that folder, then open installer.bat and follow instructions on screen.

UNINSTALL THE TOOL

Go to C:\Data\Users\DefApps\APPDATA\Local\Aow\data\local\tmp and remove all folders and files

After that, go up and go to "app" folder
    Remove following apps:

• gmscore.apk

After that reboot.
    Now you have completely uninstalled AM Gapps tool.
    If you have still an issue, do an hard reset.

LICENSE

I'm not a lawer but I don't want this tool been stolen.
    This tool is CC - 4.0 - BY - SA, or, if you prefer, GPL V2.

SOURCE CODE / DOWNLOAD
    https://github.com/Marocco2/AM-GApps-Tool
    Sorry if I was offline for a long time...

PS: I have a little surprise for you.... I'm working on it!
    PS2: DO YOU WANT TO RUIN THE SURPRISE? SEE THE SCREENSHOT! (Don't kill me plz)
    Making a GUI Installer!
    When we can run Snapchat or Google Play Store?
    can you pls STOP ASKING FOR ETAS, developers here doesn't earn moeny, they cannot even use ads, so for the love of God STOP asking for ETA (if you don't know, now you gonna now "Estimated Time to Arrival") when you do this you are puttiing pressure on our exelent developers, you will have all these thinks working when they manage to find out how to fix it, so pls, shut up
    android rule: devs working for YOU so only say tnx and DO NOT ASK FOR ETA's