[TOOL][OPX] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the OnePlus X's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Toolaio-V2-main.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

Toolaio-V2-advanced.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

mybexo

Dec 3, 2015
Intanto complimenti per il lavoro, viene però segnalata la presenza di malware durante l'installazione che quindi viene bloccata. Presumo sia legata alla presenza di file "intrusivi" nel s.o. di android ritenuti malevoli per windows ma vorrei conferme. Grazie.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Intanto complimenti per il lavoro, viene però segnalata la presenza di malware durante l'installazione che quindi viene bloccata. Presumo sia legata alla presenza di file "intrusivi" nel s.o. di android ritenuti malevoli per windows ma vorrei conferme. Grazie.

Quale antivirus stai usando? Ti prego, dopo aver scritto in italiano vai su google traduttore e traduci tutto, e inserisci sia parte in italiano che in inglese, altrimenti ti cancelleranno i messaggi

Which antivirus are you using? Please, after writing in Italian go to google translator and translate everything, and enter either partly in Italian and English, otherwise you will delete the messages

asheenlevrai

Jun 22, 2013
only stock firmware is not avaible for oneplus x, but you can install it from recovery

Thanks.

What would be the procedure then to go 100% back to stock (ROM + Recovery) on the OPX after let's say using your tool to flash a custom ROM on the OPX?

Best,
-a-

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I guess a mac version of this tool is not to be expected any time soon, right? ;)
just dreaming...

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Thanks.

What would be the procedure then to go 100% back to stock (ROM + Recovery) on the OPX after let's say using your tool to flash a custom ROM on the OPX?

Best,
-a-

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I guess a mac version of this tool is not to be expected any time soon, right? ;)
just dreaming...

more or less, you must download and copy stock rom on your phone, then flash stock recovery and reboot in it, wipe data, and cache and then flash the stock rom

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi
can i do this on OPX
1. flash back stock firmware via twrp ie nand backup
2.flash back stock recovery via ur tool
3.lock my bootloader via ur tool
and im back to full stock with locked boot loader
thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts