[TOOL][P20 PRO] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

Search This thread

imax95

Jun 13, 2013
Hi, I saw your multifunctional tool for p20 pro and I wanted to ask you
I have unlocked the bootloader put twrp and updated via hurupdater with a firmware taken from firmware finder (the 8.1.0.131a)
I wanted to know I can get back full stock without twrp, re-lock the bootloader and have working OTAs, so come back as if the phone were new? (if you then the bootloader code would still work in the future?)

for now i enter in erecovery and the phone download me the file and very the package, he recovery system ,he erese user and now boot up, but how can i check if the twrp is gone to relock bootloader?

Thanks so much

Last edited:

alexandruvlad

Mar 10, 2010
Bucharest
Two questions also, from my side
Can this tool be used to flash official firmware?
Is it a substitute for Hurupdater or ?

Also - flashing a new official firmware will factory reset my phone or it's similar to the OTA updates (that apparently aren't coming and it's annoying)

Thanks and regards for any input

andywright1982

Jan 11, 2011
Thornaby-on-Tees
Please help. I have no OS on the phone. I am bootloader unlocked, can access TWRP but not sure how to install the OS as i cannot access the internal memory. A guide would be insanely appreciated

Tr4sHCr4fT

Jul 31, 2011
so, in 3 days the possibility to obtain an unlock code will be gone forever, and we can safely assume its impossible to "crack" it somehow, because one needs a quantum computer?

oriveradel

Sep 29, 2007
Please help. I have no OS on the phone. I am bootloader unlocked, can access TWRP but not sure how to install the OS as i cannot access the internal memory. A guide would be insanely appreciated
You can format phone with the tool, your bootloader will remain unlocked ,then flash twrp again with all-in-one tool, after that hurupdater pricess to get OS back

Last edited:

kloodee

Nov 24, 2005
Hello, I'm trying to flash a factory image to my Huawei P20 Pro. I have managed to flash the stock recovery, however I can't flash the whole ROM itself. I'm using this tool and it gives me this error when trying to flash a factory image: "Error: flash-all.exe or flash-all.bat or flash-all.bat not found!!!"

How can I fix this?

Also I've been unable to flash a stock firmware using other methods like loading it onto a microsd card. It just gives "update failed"
Are you rooted? Is there a free way to flash a fresh factory image with all 3 files without rooting?

bryancotton84

Dec 4, 2010
Michigan
I assume I'm out of luck but I want to re-lock my bootloader and I forgot to write down my unlock code. Is there another way of doing this?

maahmd

Feb 8, 2014
can i flashing NOT APPROVED files? anyone try ?
Because when receiving a new update on firmware finder Needs about a month to become approved ^_^

Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
This will not generate the code - there is currently no solution to unlock the bootloader if you didn't get the code before Huawei stopped providing them.

That is an interesting fact. I've browsed through this topic and noticed the exceeding how-to-unlock-bootloader requests. I'm actually in the market for a new device coming from OnePlus One but if none of their bootloaders can be unlocked anymore, there's no chance I'm buying anything from Huawei or Honor.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
That is an interesting fact. I've browsed through this topic and noticed the exceeding how-to-unlock-bootloader requests. I'm actually in the market for a new device coming from OnePlus One but if none of their bootloaders can be unlocked anymore, there's no chance I'm buying anything from Huawei or Honor.

Unfortunately huawei close the page for unlock bootloader code request, so if you buy i huawei/honor device now you can't unlock the bootloader even if you don't use tools like funkyhuawei

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

krs360

Likewise. I was lucky enough to get the code before they took it away.

I own 2 Huawei watches, have previously had 3 phones, and currently have a P20 Pro and a Lite. I have also recommended Huawei phones to several friends and family.

I will never buy another one now - they have lost a loyal and previously happy customer.

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the Huawei P20 Pro's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

Tool-1-1-0-4.png

ADVANCED OPTIONS

tool_advanced_1.0.7.8.png

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
    Unlock Bootloader
    Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
    Flash TWRP Recovery
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Flash Stock Factory Image
    Install APKs
    Uninstall APKs
    Take a Screenshot
    Flash Partitions
    Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
    Reboot Phone
    Update the Tool to latest version
    Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
    Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
    Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
    Flash Fastboot ROM
    Delete downloaded files
    ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
    If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
    New Device Request Form
    Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

just to clarify, I can relock even with TWRP installed? I'm on stock rom. Only thing I did was install TWRP, install Magisk, install some mods. Will my phone brick?

Yes your phone will brick. Before you lock your bootloader you need to have a full stock rom, stock recovery included and without root
    What's the go with relocking the bootloader? In the first post it says to "use carefully" for relocking? What do you have to watch out for?

I'm about to unlock (standard P20) and root but just wanted to see what the process was to get an OTA. I've read someone has been able to take OTA with an unlocked bootloader but is that true as everyone else has said stock recovery needs to be reflashed. Can you just relock bootloader or do you need to reflash stock recovery?

And sorry to clarify about relocking the bootloader, can you tell if it's been unlocked? Sorry I couldn't understand your reply before...

I'm coming from HTC 10 and quickly learning it's the wild west with Huawei!

You can relock the bootloader only if you have a completely stock rom, if you don't have it and you lock the bootloader you can brick your device
    Likely to ever happen? Just so I know, more than willing to donate to the cause if you feel it's possible.

Actually i don't know how to do that, if I find out how to do it i will add the procedure in the tool. In all cases this tool it's free, donations are to the users' pleasure
    Awesoooooome! Cheers for this dude!