[TOOL][P20] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the Huawei P20 's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

ADVANCED OPTIONS

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

LwannaCM

Nov 8, 2014
Support for the P10 series would be nice. Would make life easier in times of uncertain unlockcode situations by huawei.

DroidPrince16

Nov 6, 2017
Can i unlock my p20 using this? How about tue fact that inthink we need the bootloader unlock code. If someone can enlighten me about bootloader code a big help. Planning to unlock my p20 and root it

zgomot

Apr 23, 2010
Arad
Can i unlock my p20 using this? How about tue fact that inthink we need the bootloader unlock code. If someone can enlighten me about bootloader code a big help. Planning to unlock my p20 and root it
There is DC Unlocker that MAYBE will be able to give you a bootloader code, but IF it does work, you will have to pay about $4.

Other than that there is NO other possible way.

BadBlackJoker

Sep 29, 2011
Bootloader Unlockcode through sourcecode?

Now that the source code has been revealed, isthere a chance that a smart person could retrieve unlock-codes with the source?
Or can program a unlock-code generator from it. Or is the bootloader an extra binary-blob?
Just asking to help in the unlock-code-dilemma :D (and need the code too)

hxxp//consumer.huawei.com/en/opensource/detail/?siteCode=worldwide&productCode=Smartphones&fileType=openSourceSoftware&pageSize=10&curPage=1

FearFac

Aug 2, 2014
Now that the source code has been revealed, isthere a chance that a smart person could retrieve unlock-codes with the source?
Or can program a unlock-code generator from it. Or is the bootloader an extra binary-blob?
Just asking to help in the unlock-code-dilemma :D (and need the code too)

hxxp//consumer.huawei.com/en/opensource/detail/?siteCode=worldwide&productCode=Smartphones&fileType=openSourceSoftware&pageSize=10&curPage=1
The Booloader unlock code is in NVROM of P20. Problem is to get access to the NVROM without root.

Reactions: flavio briatore

maverickmarc

Jan 10, 2012
Ottawa
P20 is softbricked after updating to Pie.. wasnt rooted, bootloader still locked, was factory firmware. ADB was not turned on prior to the update so i have limited access. erecovery fails, fmfinder method fails, otg method fails (unless im doing something wrong).
Really bummed out... was all exited for the update, then this

1humanbeing

Feb 11, 2019
P20 is softbricked after updating to Pie.. wasnt rooted, bootloader still locked, was factory firmware. ADB was not turned on prior to the update so i have limited access. erecovery fails, fmfinder method fails, otg method fails (unless im doing something wrong).
Really bummed out... was all exited for the update, then this
Did you solve it? Same problem.

ADB isn't working
Fastboot works
Have twrp nandBackup
Was able to enter twrp once.
Bootloader unlocked
Was rooted & tried to update to 9...

Anyone have suggestions?

Last edited: