[TOOL][PIXEL 2] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the Pixel's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

ADVANCED OPTIONS

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

tevil

Aug 10, 2011
New Haven, CT
neat, been in debate on flashing but it doesnt seem like theres anything besides recovery and kernels. Wonder why the pixels have such a low rom rate. Even my pixel c doesnt have a root/rom option still.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
neat, been in debate on flashing but it doesnt seem like theres anything besides recovery and kernels. Wonder why the pixels have such a low rom rate. Even my pixel c doesnt have a root/rom option still.
Perhaps because the cost has become excessive? Or maybe because there is no more reason to do modding? There are no more a rom like CyanogenMod

Reactions: tevil

hayesy

May 31, 2016
thank you!! :good::good::good::good: i have been hoping for something like this to be released. been missing the nexus toolkit. hopefully its working well. :fingers-crossed:

BrianMDenby

Jun 28, 2014
I'm interested in trying to see if this will actually unlock my bootloader

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

My OEM unlocking has been greyed out and I haven't been able to unlock bootloader so I can root. Could this help me?

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
I'm interested in trying to see if this will actually unlock my bootloader

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

My OEM unlocking has been greyed out and I haven't been able to unlock bootloader so I can root. Could this help me?
You need to enable oem unlock in developer options and then you will able to unlock your bootloader

ahmadhas

Aug 27, 2014
Toronto
Oh okay, I still can't do that. Always greyed out.
If it's greyed out, then u have to do a factory reset. However, it still wont unlock it.
I had the same problem when I was trying to unlock my phone's bootloader, but it failed every time, so I'm just waiting if anyone is able to unlock it.
My phone's (Pixel 2) Android version is 8.1.0 and patch level is March 5, 2018.
Let me know if it works out for you.

Thanks

Reactions: joetheshmo

joetheshmo

Oct 28, 2015
Santa Cruz, CA
If it's greyed out, then u have to do a factory reset. However, it still wont unlock it.
I had the same problem when I was trying to unlock my phone's bootloader, but it failed every time, so I'm just waiting if anyone is able to unlock it.
My phone's (Pixel 2) Android version is 8.1.0 and patch level is March 5, 2018.
Let me know if it works out for you.

Thanks
Sounds like you guys got the Verizon model Pixels?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LordM

mamarcac

Sep 29, 2016
There once was a window...

Yes, sadly, lol
My phone is carrier locked, if I unlock it, can I enable oem? I'm on ee
There was a brief period of time where a bunch of us got our VZW Pixel 2's bootloaders unlocked, the mega thread is here https://forum.xda-developers.com/pixel-2/help/maybe-stupid-question-verizon-pixel-2s-t3726294/post74983838#post74983838, but from what I've read the firmware was patched in February that closed this window/loophole. Also carrier unlocked != bootloader unlocked, it just means you can use it on any carrier's network. Has nothing to do with OEM Unlock in Developer Options. Hope that helps.