[TOOL][PIXEL XL] TOOL ALL IN ONE (Drivers|Unlock|TWRP|Factory Image|Stock Recovery)

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This is the Pixel's TOOL ALL IN ONE Discussion Thread more info and download go to the Original Thread

TOOL ALL IN ONE

ADVANCED OPTIONS

FUNCTIONS

Install Drivers
Install Drivers
Unlock Bootloader
Lock Bootloader (use carefully)
Flash TWRP Recovery
Flash Stock Recovery
Flash Stock Factory Image
Automatic ROOT
Install APKs
Uninstall APKs
Take a Screenshot
Take a Screen Reocrd
Flash Partitions
Erase All Data (This function can decrypt the phone)
Reboot Phone
Update the Tool to latest version
Update Adb and Fastboot to latest version
Set Adb and Fastboot priviliges in system wide
Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP on phone)(These functions work perfectly on my pc but i have perfect adb drivers on my pc and perfect TWRP on my phone)
Flash Fastboot ROM
Delete downloaded files
ADB File Manager

DEVICE LIST
If you want you can send a request to add a new device here:
New Device Request Form
Device List

DOWNLOAD

Original Thread

DONATE LINK

If you want to support the project please consider making a donation, thanks.

Last edited:

awareunlikeu

Jun 9, 2010
Amazing work! EVERY ONE OF US NEEDS TO LEARN command line, but it's always excellent to see amazing devs make an all in one like this for the guys that refuse to learn the hard (right) way, and for vets that aren't quite smart enough to make a tool like this themselves, like me, but appreciate the **** out of this little gem making my first custom Oreo ROM from stock rooted a breeze! Perhaps a little bold, but im still calling it, OG PIXEL XL NOT DEAD just when I was losing faith! Bravo!

PS:. Donation incoming once my current "being a broke ass" sit-e-ation ends here in a few weeks.

Last edited:

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Amazing work! EVERY ONE OF US NEEDS TO LEARN command line, but it's always excellent to see amazing devs make an all in one like this for the guys that refuse to learn the hard (right) way, and for vets that aren't quite smart enough to make a tool like this themselves, like me, but appreciate the **** out of this little gem making my first custom Oreo ROM from stock rooted a breeze! Perhaps a little bold, but im still calling it, OG PIXEL XL NOT DEAD just when I was losing faith! Bravo!
Thanks, all need to learn command line, but this tool help a lot, the advanced options are really good too, see it when you have some time

GroovinChip

Aug 7, 2016
Damn dude, this is amazing. Will definitely give it a shot in the next few days!

Question about the install/uninstall apks feature: how does this work? Is it batch or one at a time?

EDIT: Also, to flash TWRP, do I need to be in bootloader mode and do I need to disable security on my phone before flashing? Will I lose root when flashing it? I'm using the latest Magisk.

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs

Last edited:

tutusinghsohi

Jul 12, 2012
Thank. I've been using the Unified Android Toolkit from Skipsoft for a while now, but a lot of functions are blocked. I'll give this a go.

Ahmad Alsaeed

Dec 6, 2010
riyadh
Thanks

Thanks for this toolkit
My phone was loop in no command screen . And you save me

I have questions about this toolkit
- can I use it to flash any custom rom or just original image
- can I root my phone with toolkit
- there is another virgin of toolkit can be use in a pixel book

Best wishes,

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Thanks for this toolkit
My phone was loop in no command screen . And you save me

I have questions about this toolkit
- can I use it to flash any custom rom or just original image
- can I root my phone with toolkit
- there is another virgin of toolkit can be use in a pixel book

Best wishes,
You can't directly flash a custom rom with this tool, you need a TWRP already flashed on your phone and you can use "Recovery Zip Flasher" ( I do not recommend it ), i think is better to put the rom on your phone and flash it from your phone.
This tool can't root directly your phone, but gives all you need to root it (Bootloader Unlock and the flash of a TWRP).
Pixel book? This tool is only available for Windows, maybe you can use it on pixelbook with a virtual machine, but i don't know how pixel book works