How To Guide [TOOL] RAW Firmware for ROG Phone 6 - can be used for CN -> WW converting

Search This thread

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Yeah I did otherwise manually update would had failed since fingerprint not changed.

I did a re-flash back from provided raw firmware it got certified again but then after I did an update & wiped data, same issue cts profile match fail...
Do you still have the hardware stub meessage (the warning, os doesn't match region message) if you do/don't , any idea how to get rid of it ?

ougahk

Dec 17, 2010
Too many people are trying to use firmware to make money, so I decided to release them for free!
I got them from a site that distributes them for $10.

DOWNLOAD
Password is:
Code:
https://androplus.org

How to flash:
  1. Plug the USB Type-C cable into the port on the side
  2. Reboot into bootloader
  3. Extract RAW firmware zip and run flashall_AFT.cmd
  4. You'll see "FLASH COMPLETE. RESTART!" when flashing is completed
  5. Rebooting will open recovery, so do a Factory data reset.
  6. Done!
(The guide is also on my blog)

The functionality of fingerprint sensor and Widevine L1 remain intact when flashing global RAW firmware on CN hardware.

How to delete HardwareStub notification:
Use my Magisk module.

You can extract boot.img from RAW firmware or payload.bin found in official OTA zip.
thanks for provide the file first, something I wanna ask , when I flash the cn to ww rom, I need to unlock the bootloader first? If i dun need root / magisk . Thanks

cicean

Aug 29, 2022
Found a issue after the Raw frameware to ww, the build print still the cn_ai2001 so how can deal with the issue to full covert? change the vender factory code ? flash the boot img to bootww.img lock boot locader again?

leathan

Sep 15, 2013
Wait how are you taking OTA updates? Or is there a custom recovery somewhere for this phone?

SantoG

Aug 31, 2022
My fastboot is able to read my device but can't get the cpu id nor the cid. I have been searching for solutions.
Do you have any idea about this problem?
2022-08-31 142858.png

SantoG

Aug 31, 2022
Too many people are trying to use firmware to make money, so I decided to release them for free!

DOWNLOAD
Password is:
Code:

How to flash:
  6. Done!

The functionality of fingerprint sensor and Widevine L1 remain intact when flashing global RAW firmware on CN hardware.

Use my Magisk module.

You can extract boot.img from RAW firmware or payload.bin found in official OTA zip.
I'm sorry but the flashall_AFT.cmd doesnt seem to work at all. Even I had tried all possible solution I can found on google. Also my fastboot interface looks different than the picture on your block, more like the style of your recovery mode.

ougahk

Dec 17, 2010

DOWNLOAD
Password is:
Code:

How to flash:
  6. Done!

Use my Magisk module.

I finish flash the 63 ww , and root explorer change the country to WW, it success to update to 95 by zip dl from website , but It fail update to 97 / 134 , but i us RE saw the country still is WW......anyone know what problem?!
thanks

leathan

Sep 15, 2013
I finish flash the 63 ww , and root explorer change the country to WW, it success to update to 95 by zip dl from website , but It fail update to 97 / 134 , but i us RE saw the country still is WW......anyone know what problem?!
thanks
Wait are you talking about updating the firmware after doing this?

Because I did this just fine but I'm curious how people are going about applying the firmware updates Asus pushes without a custom recovery. I download the large firmware .zip file and how to apply it?

Also I did not see /Vendor/Country folder or anything but my phone was originally WW and i flashed CN then back WW.

cicean

Aug 29, 2022
Wait are you talking about updating the firmware after doing this?

Because I did this just fine but I'm curious how people are going about applying the firmware updates Asus pushes without a custom recovery. I download the large firmware .zip file and how to apply it?

Also I did not see /Vendor/Country folder or anything but my phone was originally WW and i flashed CN then back WW.
if the original is cn tencent version ,when flash to ww version , the phone info will have build fingerprint issue with cn_ai2001 though, i reference the Rog3 convert
, seens the cn version need change the vender country code from CN to ww, then the build pfingerprint will be convert to ww version.
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 11.57.58 PM.png

Screenshot_20220904-215911_DRM_Info_1.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 11.53.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-04 at 11.56.36 PM.png

leathan

Sep 15, 2013
I see, I started with WW so I don't have that I guess. Have not figured out how to take Asus OTA updates though.

cicean

Aug 29, 2022
found the solution for the build fingerprint issue, just
follow up root the phone, change vendor code lock the phone and reflash raw again. you are done. the root boot img loader. please download https://www.droidwin.com/convert-asus-rog-phone-6-from-chinese-to-global-rom/ reference here, there is a folder named https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1B5B70DIKXRrM-sxqe3Ig5_NI8fwYKVTT. the boot.img is the original one , the magisk is the hack root boot.img, use the magisk pach one to root you boot loader change the vendor code ,and flash boot img back and lock the phone. finally reflash the ww raw again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    Can you help me with the procedure to change my ROG Phone 6 to WW?
    Please!.

I already downloaded the RAW in ZIP (32.2810.2212.241)
    After several tried and tricks, i currently stick with root and masked fingerprint with magiskHide Props config (via magisk root). Device is certified with Google play and no restrict anything (FOTA is fine too, but need reflash patched boot.img from magisk everytime you applied your update file). Gonna try force mount Vendor partition into rw instead of ro but my device is already encrypted. Force Vendor partition into RW means format all data (almost 100gb from game data). Since COUNTRY is belong to Vendor partition, but it locked totally and can not edited as RW. I'm currently not available temporarily since it's TET holiday in Asia. Gonna write down a quick guide asap when i have free time.

DOWNLOAD
    Password is:
    Code:

How to flash:
    6. Done!

Use my Magisk module.

Hello!
    Can you help me with the procedure to change my ROG Phone 6 to WW?
    Please!.

I already downloaded the RAW in ZIP (32.2810.2212.241)
    After several tried and tricks, i currently stick with root and masked fingerprint with magiskHide Props config (via magisk root). Device is certified with Google play and no restrict anything (FOTA is fine too, but need reflash patched boot.img from magisk everytime you applied your update file). Gonna try force mount Vendor partition into rw instead of ro but my device is already encrypted. Force Vendor partition into RW means format all data (almost 100gb from game data). Since COUNTRY is belong to Vendor partition, but it locked totally and can not edited as RW. I'm currently not available temporarily since it's TET holiday in Asia. Gonna write down a quick guide asap when i have free time.
    Should I update from .165 to .197 or .165 to .195 and .195 to .197?
    Raw are not OTA, you can just go directly to the version you desire
    Did you have New RAW firmware with the .197 update?
    not mine, but here I think is ok to share it here all raws available here
    One more question about your magisk module for the hwstub notification - will the fix remain if you root, flash the magisk module, and then remove magisk/root? or will it need the magisk module to be active on the phone to keep the fix?
    Notification fix works only when Magisk module is active.
    Maybe there's a way to fix without root, but I don't know.