How To Guide [TOOL] RAW Firmware for ROG Phone 6 - can be used for CN -> WW converting

Search This thread

Jod_TH

Sep 22, 2022
1.The firmware installed does not match the source of the device, just know your device. Not updated via FOTA

How to delete HardwareStub notification:
Use my Magisk module.

magisk-module-asus-global.zip

request method

How to do it please /// I cannot do

2.Version WW-32.2810.2208.165
2022/09/19 4.03 GBytes
ROG Phone 6/6 Pro (AI2201) Software Image: WW-32.2810.2208.165 for WW/EU/RU/IN/TW SKUs
Improved Item: https://rog.asus.com/phones/rog-phone-6-model/helpdesk_download/

I can't update

thank you

Last edited:

Jod_TH

Sep 22, 2022
WW-AI2201-32.2810.2208.165-REL-2208-M2.13.33.17.1-ASUS_1.1.1-Phone-user-20220907.raw.zip
it's gone >>> HardwareStub // FOTA
Tank you

But still can't update the file. <<<<<<<<<<///

Version WW-32.2810.2209.195
2022/09/30 4.1 GBytes
ROG Phone 6/6 Pro (AI2201) Software Image: WW-32.2810.2209.195 for WW/EU/RU/IN/TW SKUs

Might need to update the file. ( .raw.zip ) only ?? CN to WW cumbersome!!

tuannghia1985

Jun 5, 2007
Asus ROG Phone 6 / 6 Pro
Hi, i figured a little strange thing while flashing ROM/RAW last night:
In Bootloader/fastmode, the info display under Green START pointed out that COUNTRY code is still remain CN no matter what (changed already vendor/factory - Country into WW; tried flash/wipe to force rog 6 recognize new country code). I think Asus doesnt store actual COUNTRY code in persist anymore, then change in vendor/factory/ - country is not enough.

leathan

Sep 15, 2013
Where to find /sdcard? I cant find it :D
Like the other person said. Its usually just labeled "Main storage" I use adb to push files to my phone, but if your not, plugging it in you can also slide the file over to the phones "internal memory". I updated one at a time in order but I guess you dont need to :O

Reactions: ln26805

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Too many people are trying to use firmware to make money, so I decided to release them for free!
    I got them from a site that distributes them for $10.

DOWNLOAD
    Password is:
    Code:
    https://androplus.org

How to flash:
    1. Plug the USB Type-C cable into the port on the side
    2. Reboot into bootloader
    3. Extract RAW firmware zip and run flashall_AFT.cmd
    4. You'll see "FLASH COMPLETE. RESTART!" when flashing is completed
    5. Rebooting will open recovery, so do a Factory data reset.
    6. Done!
    (The guide is also on my blog)

The functionality of fingerprint sensor and Widevine L1 remain intact when flashing global RAW firmware on CN hardware.

How to delete HardwareStub notification:
    Use my Magisk module.

You can extract boot.img from RAW firmware or payload.bin found in official OTA zip.
    Should I update from .165 to .197 or .165 to .195 and .195 to .197?
    Raw are not OTA, you can just go directly to the version you desire
    One more question about your magisk module for the hwstub notification - will the fix remain if you root, flash the magisk module, and then remove magisk/root? or will it need the magisk module to be active on the phone to keep the fix?
    Notification fix works only when Magisk module is active.
    Maybe there's a way to fix without root, but I don't know.
    One more question about your magisk module for the hwstub notification - will the fix remain if you root, flash the magisk module, and then remove magisk/root? or will it need the magisk module to be active on the phone to keep the fix?

Instead of using a Magisk module, you *might* be able to root, then use a non-invasive tool like App Manager (link below) with SU access to unflag POST_NOTIFICATION under App Ops for HW Stub and then remove root if that's what you really want. The solution should be permanent. I may be able to test it when I find some time, or you can have a go yourself and confirm. No risk of breaking anything:

Where to find /sdcard? I cant find it :D
    Like the other person said. Its usually just labeled "Main storage" I use adb to push files to my phone, but if your not, plugging it in you can also slide the file over to the phones "internal memory". I updated one at a time in order but I guess you dont need to :O