[Tool] Recovery Flasher!

Search This thread

KuHaKu

Apr 6, 2015
Mi4c Recovery Flash Tools!
I wrote a few batch scripts to simplify flashing recoveries on the Mi4c and just wanted to share it!
Its also requires
1) Unlocked bootloader
2) adb and xiaomi drivers (files are included).

To run it, make sure you have usb debugging enabled (if you don't know how to do this, it will be at the bottom).
Then extract the files and run flashtwrp.bat or flashstock.bat, depending on if you want to flash twrp,
or if you want to flash stock and you will be walked through the process by the scripts.
Also, for those who want root, just install the SuperSU script after TWRP installs.
If there are any problems, just leave a reply and ill try and help.
Thank you!
Click here to download
How To Enable USB debugging
To enable usb debugging, goto
Settings>About phone>MIUI Version
and then keep tapping the miui version until the popup says "You are now a developer".
Now, goto
Settings>Additional settings>Developer settings
and turn on USB debugging

Last edited:

KuHaKu

Apr 6, 2015
After TWRP booted, I need to select Read only or swipe to allow modifications. But screen is not responding

*sorry for late response*
It seems like it takes a while for the screen to become responsive in TWRP; I don't know why.

I will check it if there are any new twrp updates if it fixes it.

KuHaKu

Apr 6, 2015
After TWRP booted, I need to select Read only or swipe to allow modifications. But screen is not responding

*sorry for late response*
It seems like it takes a while for the screen to become responsive in TWRP; I don't know why.

I will check it if there are any new twrp updates if it fixes it.

I've moved to TeamSuperluminal's TWRP. It fixes the touchscreen issue.
Fixed Script is available on 1st post.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mi4c Recovery Flash Tools!
    I wrote a few batch scripts to simplify flashing recoveries on the Mi4c and just wanted to share it!
    Its also requires
    1) Unlocked bootloader
    2) adb and xiaomi drivers (files are included).

To run it, make sure you have usb debugging enabled (if you don't know how to do this, it will be at the bottom).
    Then extract the files and run flashtwrp.bat or flashstock.bat, depending on if you want to flash twrp,
    or if you want to flash stock and you will be walked through the process by the scripts.
    Also, for those who want root, just install the SuperSU script after TWRP installs.
    If there are any problems, just leave a reply and ill try and help.
    Thank you!
    Click here to download
    How To Enable USB debugging
    To enable usb debugging, goto
    Settings>About phone>MIUI Version
    and then keep tapping the miui version until the popup says "You are now a developer".
    Now, goto
    Settings>Additional settings>Developer settings
    and turn on USB debugging
    need unlocked bootloader first ?
    I not understand, could you explain please ?

... yes you need to unlock your boot loader