Search This thread

anabhi

• May 15, 2012
    ?????
    Somebody please clarify this tool is for realme 2 or realme 2 pro
    This is realme 2 forum right
    I want to use this for reame 2
    Is it ok?
    You can use it since it's using adb codes if those packages not match then it's won't work so it's safe and if things went wrong , factory reset will back you on original default rom

Last edited:
    Reactions: alex9damitri

Aamirsingh

Nov 17, 2016
    see this video for the official statement directly from CEO Realme about bootloader unlock for Realme 2 pro.

Realme 2 pro will be able to unlock bootloader before Jan 15, 2019.

OMG! It was my birthday that day and madhav announced bl unlocking at least a happy start from my birthday.

pegasis2018

Jul 2, 2018
    I got my new realme 2 pro 8gb variant, I have a problem.
    On the notification panel when notifications come I'm not able to slide left or right to ignore them. I need to click the "X" button at last to get rid of all the notifications.
    Is there a way to close each notification by sliding?
    Is this normal with Color Is?
    Thanks in advance....

It is normal in colour os but you can swipe the notifications in colour os 5.2

anabhi

• May 15, 2012
    ?????
    I know you guys must be waiting for twrp and stock rom , i have ported twrp successfully but haven't tested yet so I need testers :) i know it's will be unlocked by under 7 days then you can request me.
    It's was little hard for me to get recovery.img and fully working rom because it's was encrypted but i've decrypted it successfully so you'll have to wait once i release them :fingers-crossed:
    5vayMoW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5vayMoW.jpg
    And request realme to provide full kernal source , incomplete source will lead to incomplete unstable rom without camera and other sensor , and will be less cared by developer if they delay in provide full source !!!

Last edited:

AP hacker

Jan 13, 2018
    Pune
    Cool

TaMYF6k.jpg

i wanted you all to keep patience, as im checking all necsssary things just because if it's breaks in any case then you will not have go to service center
    as i have working stock rom so i can recover it easily but u don't have ,so don't risk anything untill I post.

Cool bro, I have a friend on telegram, he also compiled twrp for realme 2 pro and it's in beta testing

Bayramm

May 3, 2014
    TaMYF6k.jpg

i wanted you all to keep patience, as im checking all necsssary things just because if it's breaks in any case then you will not have go to service center
    as i have working stock rom so i can recover it easily but u don't have ,so don't risk anything untill I post.

you are awesome bro,im already nervous to waiting you.hopefully you finish your tests as soon as possible,i can be your tester,if you are okay ?

indra94

Aug 19, 2018
    Bro, can u plz upload the flashable stock rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello all,

I made scrpit which will help you to uninstall/disable system apps and bloatware :)
      As with any mods go,this is one that's fairly harmless,worse case scenario,a factory reset will get you back on track,but,ultimately everyone is responsible for their own phone & what happens to it.

STEPS-

(1)Enable Developer options by tapping settings>version
      (2)Turn on usb debugging and authorize connection from pc
      (3)Install adb driver from zip that i provided
      (3.)Password is 7804011237
      (4)Extract rm2pro folder in C drive ,C:\rm2pro
      (5)Click on rm2pro tool
      (6)Enter letters/numbers for proceed function :fingers-crossed:

If you face errors , use this method -
      1. Adb is not recognized fix (CLICK LINK)
      2. Open directly each batch file for remove

Remove upto 100 apps :eek:
      r19yNnx

Join realme 2 pro Group Whatsapp | Telegram | Facebook |

This also will work on other realme/colour os 5.0+ devices since it's adb codes :confused: not tested ! somebody report back :highfive:

Donate to apperciate and support :
      7804011237 (Google pay/tez)
      7804011237 (Paytm)
      7804011237 (Phonepe)
      [email protected] (UPI ID)

PAYPAL : www.paypal.me/mks7s

Hit thanks :good: it's does'nt cost anything and Don't copy or modify my work without my permission
      Thank u bro and please work on root process and recovery also
      Already finding way :fingers-crossed: it's bit not possible because of locked bootloader but definitely not impossible because i gotta some source and developer who'd already done it and good thing is im in touch with them :highfive: checkout this images
      5swc9ql
      gKmbTO3
      Nice tool and keepup the good work, I'M hoping we will get a working root for realme 2 pro ?

How about temporary root ? :) Don't complain me then if your device goes dead because it's highly experimental
      I know you guys must be waiting for twrp and stock rom , i have ported twrp successfully but haven't tested yet so I need testers :) i know it's will be unlocked by under 7 days then you can request me.
      It's was little hard for me to get recovery.img and fully working rom because it's was encrypted but i've decrypted it successfully so you'll have to wait once i release them :fingers-crossed:
      5vayMoW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5vayMoW.jpg
      And request realme to provide full kernal source , incomplete source will lead to incomplete unstable rom without camera and other sensor , and will be less cared by developer if they delay in provide full source !!!