[Tool] RFT - REALME Flash Tool to flash stock ROM (For Unlocked Bootloader)

Search This thread

lucaas_

Feb 18, 2022
Hey guys,

so i got a bricked Realme 6 Pro from ebay for super cheap.

It has this resilient "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed" message while being stuck in a boot load.

As some other guy already mentioned here, it won't allow to go into the bootloader or recovers. It just reboots after a few seconds with the same message.

Actually never got it into recovery or bootloader thus far.

When i hold Vol-Up & Vol-Down when connecting to my PC, it gets recognized as a Qualcomm device.

View attachment 5307513

But yeah, didn't seem to get any further than that so far.

It's not recognized as a device on ADB, and i can't seem to detect it with the Realme Flash Tool either.

Any idea what might help here? Or could it be a hardware issue? These reboots are endless it seems, but consistent.

**Update:**

I made some progress.

When i unplug the battery, i can get it to not have the boot loop, so it remains at this error message without turning off.
But i can't get it into fastboot here still, using the power button will still start the loop over again.

Will add more info once i get it to do more stuff.

guys, I'm having this same problem with the Realme 6 Pro RMX2063 here, it appears as a qualcomm device, I can't get into fastboot because the bootloader is blocked, anyone with a good heart to help me? in my country there is no assistance from realme. I am from Brazil. 🥺😭

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
guys, I'm having this same problem with the Realme 6 Pro RMX2063 here, it appears as a qualcomm device, I can't get into fastboot because the bootloader is blocked, anyone with a good heart to help me? in my country there is no assistance from realme. I am from Brazil. 🥺😭
R6P it's a Qualcomm device. The tool claims to work on unlocked devices. You should read this to try to unlock it first https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-bootloader-unlock-on-rui-2-0-based-on-android-11-r.4286451/

lucaas_

Feb 18, 2022
R6P it's a Qualcomm device. The tool claims to work on unlocked devices. You should read this to try to unlock it first https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-bootloader-unlock-on-rui-2-0-based-on-android-11-r.4286451/
The problem is that my R6P won't go into fastboot mode because the bootloader is locked and I can't boot it because it's showing the message "the current image(boot/recovery) has been destroyed and cannot boot". The only thing I can do is start it in edl download mode 😢😢😭

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
The problem is that my R6P won't go into fastboot mode because the bootloader is locked and I can't boot it because it's showing the message "the current image(boot/recovery) has been destroyed and cannot boot". The only thing I can do is start it in edl download mode 😢😢😭
Again, you'd need an unlocked bootloader to get this tool running, fastboot mode is not accessible this way. You should try flashing the stock ozip file through recovery, otherwise you should check if QFIL, works for you.

CloudChase

Jan 17, 2022
i need ofp support, realme c25s only gives ofp file when downloading the official firmware, stuck on bootloop. unlocked bootloader, can access the fastboot

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
i need ofp support, realme c25s only gives ofp file when downloading the official firmware, stuck on bootloop. unlocked bootloader, can access the fastboot
Realme c25s has a MediaTek SoC, you should use SP Flash tool instead. You have to unpack the ofp file to find the proper files from inside. In case you can reboot to recovery, you should look for an ozip file.

gaduaxe

Jul 20, 2013
didn't flashed the stock before relocking,
i was using custom recovery while relocking bootloader.
it's in warranty because i had relocked bootloader but boot.img is modified that's why it doesn't goes into fastboot and recovery as well,
i have visited the service center they have given me a few days to fix it,
hopefully it gets revived.

thank you
Hi @Spooky @sayaoks

I had same problem when re-lock bootloader and stuck at boot loop

Is there any help, many thanks

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
@SubwayChamp

It did and not stuck at boot loop, I am using Qualcomn Chipset model, any help on this
Many thanks
It must be a typo, you are saying "It did and not stuck at boot loop" I don't understand, what the issue actually is, can you explain better? And, which modes do you have available, recovery, fastboot? Bootloader is still locked?

gaduaxe

Jul 20, 2013
It must be a typo, you are saying "It did and not stuck at boot loop" I don't understand, what the issue actually is, can you explain better? And, which modes do you have available, recovery, fastboot? Bootloader is still locked?
Thanks. I go to customer center and they reflash stock image, it does work now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    REALME FLASHTOOLS
    V 1.1.3

T7yvaJ4.png

This tool can make you easier to install stock roms, Rollback, Downgrade
    This program is made for Windows, with .NET Framework 4.5.1 This is VB.net program

What the tool can do:
    - Flash phone - For now the tool supports Realme 6 Pro only.
    - Requires the bootloader to be unlocked.
    - Able to create custom flash process
    - Can dump your current partitions to create a flashable file

Thanks to:
    - Narender Singh (TechMesto.com)
    - Hikari Calyx (hikaricalyx.com)

Downloads:
    * RFT v.2.0.2 (required : NET Framework 4.8) - 24 Dec 2021 (NEW)
    * RFT v.2.0.1 (required : NET Framework 4.8) - 11 july 2021
    * RFT v.1.1.3 (Stable)- 09 may 2021
    * RFT v.1.1.2 (Stable)- 08 April 2021

Firmware - Normal Flash
    - A27 Download

DONATE LINK
    Donate here

System requirements:
    - Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 or higher, 32bit or 64bit
    - .NET Framework 4.8
    - USB Data Cable
    - Phone
    - Prosesing Ozip file need 20 - 25Gb Free space on drive ( RFT drive ) use as temporary , automatic deleted after flash complete.
    - Python 3.7.2 or newer .. Download & install
    HERE
    - Check ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES Windows -> user Variables -> path -> make sure Python and Python\Script folder has there,
    If Not, Add it

UBMZLig.png

NOTES:
    if first time try RFT and return failed.. Its Ok its because driver not installed yet on your PC (fastbootd driver) ..
    wait windows complete install / update driver and reflash....
    RTF should be work after that
    How to Flash use RFT

* Normal flash
    - menu flash- flash phone - normal flash
    - Choose Profile Flash
    - Choose Folder Firmware ( u can build from Ozip)
    - select Option available
    - choose Option
    • Disabled vbmeta = use --disabled-verty --disable-verification when Flash Vbmeta (for root, custom recovery , custom rom)​
      (do not check it if u plan to Flash all Stock Rom, example For Relock bootloader)​
    • Erase User data = Wipe user data​
    - Boot Your phone Into Bootloader
    - flash

* Flash Use ZIp, ozip
    - menu flash- flash phone - Ozip
    - Choose Ozip File
    - choose Option
    • Disabled vbmeta = use --disabled-verty --disable-verification when Flash Vbmeta​
      (do not check it if u plan to Flash all Stock Rom, example For Relock bootloader)​
    • Erase User data = Wipe user data​
    • Custom Rom = For flashing Custom Rom , this Option will Ignore Check Ozip filesize.​
      Check Ozip filesize use to Pervent user to flash Incremental Update... Flash incremental update will brick your device​

- Connect and boot Phone To Bootloader
    - Flash

- Build Homebrew Firmware
    - homebrew firmware use to save time , if u often flash phone, Ozip need Process before able to use to flash...
    Homebrew is Ozip after process
    - menu - homebrew -ota files
    - choose ozip files
    - Choose Folder to save
    - make homebrew
    So, I got a Realme 6 Pro RMX 2063.

I'm in need to re-install a stock rom to the phone, I have 4 different roms I can use
    1 is an EU rom which didn't work well despite me having been able to install it,
    and I have a what I believe is the global ota rom, both in the .ozip format.

And another 2 roms in the .ofp format.

I've attempted to use this flash tool but I got an system partition flash error. Additionally the
    Python program was previously installed and its folders added to the windows - Environment Variable.

To re-flash stock firmware to this phone has been a headache as this tool was not the only method I've
    tried. Also, follows in annex to this message a screenshot I took of the log on the program showing the failure.

Lastly, in what mode does the phone have to be for using this program ?, Fastboot or Stock Recovery ?
    Maybe someone could explain how to with more depth ?. Thank You
    thanks i will update guide how to use it..

from bootloader...

from error u got... is u from custom rom?
    i already put NOTES
    do you read it
    if u flash custom rom from custom recovery...
    RTF use ozip will not work..
    because system got repartition...

from stock eu to other should be ok...

v1.0.2 fix problem because different partition size, u can flash From custom or cross region now
    thanks
    So you say that Android 11 ROM will be flashed properly. But what about downgrade from Android 11 back to Android 10 without bricking the phone? Can I safely flash between old ROMs and new one beta UI 2.0?

UPD: the question can be closed. I shall not update to RUI2.

it work fine on me....
    A11 support since 1.0.8 -> now...
    Hey guys,

so i got a bricked Realme 6 Pro from ebay for super cheap.

It has this resilient "The current image (boot/recovery) have been destroyed" message while being stuck in a boot load.

As some other guy already mentioned here, it won't allow to go into the bootloader or recovers. It just reboots after a few seconds with the same message.

Actually never got it into recovery or bootloader thus far.

When i hold Vol-Up & Vol-Down when connecting to my PC, it gets recognized as a Qualcomm device.

mmc_pvIahkWfQO.png

But yeah, didn't seem to get any further than that so far.

It's not recognized as a device on ADB, and i can't seem to detect it with the Realme Flash Tool either.

Any idea what might help here? Or could it be a hardware issue? These reboots are endless it seems, but consistent.

**Update:**

I made some progress.

When i unplug the battery, i can get it to not have the boot loop, so it remains at this error message without turning off.
    But i can't get it into fastboot here still, using the power button will still start the loop over again.

Will add more info once i get it to do more stuff.