[Tool] Samsung **** Your FRP - FRP Removal Tool [Updated 5/5/2020]

Did this work for you ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

schalli110

Dec 12, 2009
It worked, but I had to jump through some hoops..
The tool on this thread failed to enable ADB on my phone (A71 5G SM-A716U1), and was stuck.

I had to use this tool in combination with the one on this thread ("newFRP"):

(It also says it's called ****YourFRP, so I'm not sure if this is from the same author...?)
Anyway, here's what I had to do to get the FRP from the phone I bought used removed:

* Install libUSB drivers and enable the filter on the Galaxy USB device. (Not sure if that step is/was necessary..?)
* Run the tool I downloaded from Youtube (called "newFRP"), which enabled ADB, but failed to unlock FRP.
* Next, I ran the tool from this thread "****YourFrp1.1.0". Now that ADB was enabled, it succeeded in unlocking!

HTH,
schalli110

PS: Fyfrp, thank you for this amazing tool. Do you take donations?
I spent all day today trying to get this frigging FRP removed, from a phone I bought from Amazon Warehouse, and you are my savior!

PPS: Might be good to "dumb down" the instructions how to run the tool..

Last edited:
Super simple to use will work for most Samsung devices with emergency dialer access. Lots of tools trying to charge for this its free for everyone.
• Install drivers
• Select modem from drop down menu
• Run & Follow instructions
• Works for Android 7,8,9,10,11,12
• Does not require root or anything.
• Bonus free CSC changer as well.

V1.10
Download: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118470196
Password: freeforall

What's New
• FRP Removal - Injection Android Accesory String. Install and use LibUSB for this.

How does it work?
Most people are using something like Alliance Shield, they open the url install and use this to bypass.
Play around with it.

View attachment 5602373 View attachment 5607181

[OLD}
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download/r89su9v936uf507

fixed link swear words not allowed.

View attachment 5607183
my god man you are the absolute best, most awsomest, just plain out the bomb! thank you sooooooo very much.

-Sincerely,

Sterlingtko74

Super simple to use will work for most Samsung devices with emergency dialer access. Lots of tools trying to charge for this its free for everyone.
• Install drivers

V1.10

What's New
• FRP Removal - Injection Android Accesory String. Install and use LibUSB for this.

How does it work?
Most people are using something like Alliance Shield, they open the url install and use this to bypass.
Play around with it.

View attachment 5602373 View attachment 5607181

[OLD}

View attachment 5607183
thank you soooo much, you are the master!!!

lEresy

Jul 5, 2022
Thank you, it work perfectly !
I had to rerun because I forgot to check "ignore FRP state" and it was stuck ADB.
After that just following instructions and it's good

johvster

Jul 6, 2022
Hello there, new member but lurking on this forums since I got my first Android phone back in 2014
What to do if the emergency dialler *#0*# wont work.
Device is Samsung Galaxy A02s Android 10

fyfrp

Apr 30, 2022
Hello there, new member but lurking on this forums since I got my first Android phone back in 2014
As mentioned, the device has to support Knox and according to Samsung these devices do not support Knox. This tool will be of no help to you.

Galaxy A02
SM-M022G, SM-M022M, SM-A022G, SM-M022F, SM-A022F, SM-A022M
Android - Others
N/A

Galaxy A02s
SM-A025M, SM-M025F, SM-A025F, SM-A025G, SM-E025F, SM-A025U1, SM-A025V, SM-A025AZ, SM-A025U, SM-A025A, SM-S124DL
Android - Others
N/A

Reactions: johvster

fyfrp

Apr 30, 2022
I'm hoping you can help with an issue. My verizon s22+ S906U won't open the test menu with the *#0*# code. It has already been FDR. Any tips?
Connect device open my tool latest that I just posted. connect to modem and click run. When it tells you to open test menu. That's when you do it. You need to connect first and run it then when asked to do *#0*# during the connect it enables vzw hidden menu settings.

vexorindigo

Jul 7, 2022
Connect device open my tool latest that I just posted. connect to modem and click run. When it tells you to open test menu. That's when you do it. You need to connect first and run it then when asked to do *#0*# during the connect it enables vzw hidden menu settings.
That's exactly what I'm doing. Have tried it several times, no menu pops up. If I click ok and try letting it run anyways it gets stuck on Waiting for device to switch to ADB...

Not sure where to go from here. Don't think I'm doing anything wrong.

johvster

Jul 6, 2022
As mentioned, the device has to support Knox and according to Samsung these devices do not support Knox. This tool will be of no help to you.

Galaxy A02
Android - Others
N/A

Galaxy A02s
SM-A025M, SM-M025F, SM-A025F, SM-A025G, SM-E025F, SM-A025U1, SM-A025V, SM-A025AZ, SM-A025U, SM-A025A, SM-S124DL
Android - Others
N/A
Thanks for the informative response
What I did was do it in hardware level, test point method, that did the job
The issue now is it could detect the sim card but can't get a network
Wifi is okay by the way

Zatzon

Jul 9, 2022
Hello.

Will this work for tablets aswell?

I have a Samsung SM-T580 which is blocked by FRP, but when I try to run your your program on Injection Method it's stuck on "waitin for device in ADB..." and when I try "FRP -Test menu" it shows the device but stays on "Switch ATD > AT...".

fyfrp

Apr 30, 2022
Hello.

Will this work for tablets aswell?

I have a Samsung SM-T580 which is blocked by FRP, but when I try to run your your program on Injection Method it's stuck on "waitin for device in ADB..." and when I try "FRP -Test menu" it shows the device but stays on "Switch ATD > AT...".
No this will not.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I extracted with winrar, ran exe file, followed prompt and DL and installed .NET framework 6.0 x64 and it continues to prompt "To run this application you must install missing frameworks for .NET." No version is listed in prompt. Nothing happens when I click yes to download now. I cannot get the application to load.
    • Install drivers

V1.15
    Download: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197185511
    Changes: Updated and fixed commands including Verzion devices. Remember this will work for all devices that have Samsung Knox, you can verify here
    https://www.samsungknox.com/en/knox-platform/supported-devices

V1.10

What's New

How does it work?
    Play around with it.

1651332012390.png 1651802559941.png

[OLD}

1651802584531.png
    It will be nice of you , if you share how to send youtube link to locked frp device using Linux?
    Shared accessory method in tool. you can do any link.
    Trojan detected.
    Trojan detected.

The ones picking up trojan is due to obfuscation.
    The 4 IP's its stating it connects with is Microsoft and Akamai Technologies verifiable using whois ip lookup
    The 2ndary EXE execution is adb.exe. This requires no admin rights and doesn't self-elevate.
    The registry access is for com communication for Friendly name use on serial ports.

If you're going to post a virustotal report. Give people an idea of what they are looking at before you just claim trojan and through a virustotal report on. You're more than welcome to run it in a VM or Sandbox. Matter of facto both windows 11 & 10 include their own sandbox you can run it with to be safe.

Galaxy A02
    Android - Others
    N/A

Galaxy A02s
    Android - Others
    N/A