[Tool] Samsung **** Your FRP - FRP Removal Tool [Updated 5/5/2020]

Did this work for you ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

stevemcgee

Jul 11, 2022
This worked perfectly.

@vexorindigo I had the same issue, I just needed to change the CSC to 'XAA' like the youtube video posted above. Then follow the usual steps and worked like a charm.

wire.rat133

Aug 3, 2022
Hi, thank you very much for this tool! I am a newcomer to reverse engineering, and am more interested in how does this work in changing the CSC? From what I understand, your tool is capable of installing any app, such as alliance shield that allows bypass of FRP. How does it work in the case of CSC? Does it send a intent or acquire system priviledge? Thank you in advance!

whoshawaa

Aug 8, 2022
I extracted with winrar, ran exe file, followed prompt and DL and installed .NET framework 6.0 x64 and it continues to prompt "To run this application you must install missing frameworks for .NET." No version is listed in prompt. Nothing happens when I click yes to download now. I cannot get the application to load.

Reactions: samgaln

samgaln

Aug 10, 2022
I extracted with winrar, ran exe file, followed prompt and DL and installed .NET framework 6.0 x64 and it continues to prompt "To run this application you must install missing frameworks for .NET." No version is listed in prompt. Nothing happens when I click yes to download now. I cannot get the application to load.
I have the same problem. Also, I don't see how to get to the emergency call to enter the *#0*# code.

For galaxy note 20

samgaln

Aug 10, 2022
I have the same problem.

by_rom

Jan 14, 2019
GREAT work !! Much of lot thanks!!! FRP unlock sm-a520f android 8
NOTICE for users : In the several laptops wi fi adapter configured also as adb device,
to run properly this wonderful sware you must check and disable others adb devices.

armonic

Aug 10, 2022
Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V running SM-G935V_VZW_G935VVRSBCTC1 firmware
Emergency Call wont access test mode when in FRP lock

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Bonus free CSC changer as well.

Sorry for stupid Question(S)...

As "we" look for solution for Galaxy Watch 4 from Samsung...
Something like:
Code:
SM-R870

A

CSC Change require Knox support?

B

CSC change still possible with Knox dripped 1?

C

I have soldered wires to SM-R870... so I am able to use USB cable...
BUT d.mn Security not allow ADB or Modem or any other USB stuff...

Or my brain too small...

So I am limited in trying easily...

...maybe CSC change possible with ADB only?

With ADB over TCP? Wireless ?

Thanx in advance.

Best Regards

fyfrp

Apr 30, 2022
Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V running SM-G935V_VZW_G935VVRSBCTC1 firmware
Emergency Call wont access test mode when in FRP lock
Its Verizon it has hidden menus disabled, plug device in first click run with the screen on wait for the message box to ask to you to go to dialer. Dont do it first.

fyfrp

Apr 30, 2022

simple google search install the full sdk

fyfrp

Apr 30, 2022
Hi, thank you very much for this tool! I am a newcomer to reverse engineering, and am more interested in how does this work in changing the CSC? From what I understand, your tool is capable of installing any app, such as alliance shield that allows bypass of FRP. How does it work in the case of CSC? Does it send a intent or acquire system priviledge? Thank you in advance!
No its all done through modem, it doesn't do CSC change over ADB at all.

Reactions: adfree

Zargron

Feb 17, 2010
Thank you very very much. Allowed me to unblock phone for my nephew, and thus avoid having him waste his megre savings on another phone.
  • Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505F)
  • A505FXXU2ASE5 / A505FDDU2ASE6
  • Android 9

I also received the "missing .NET framework" error message. After downloading the most recent version of .NET, i continued to have that error. I uninstalled the most recent version, then downloaded and installed exactly version 6.0.5 Runtime for Win-x64. From there on it was a smooth quick process.

I humbly applaud you fyfrp and wish you well.

$cronos_

Sep 21, 2021
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Super simple to use will work for most Samsung devices with emergency dialer access. Lots of tools trying to charge for this its free for everyone.
• Install drivers
• Select modem from drop down menu
• Run & Follow instructions
• Works for Android 7,8,9,10,11,12
• Does not require root or anything.
• Bonus free CSC changer as well.

V1.15
Download: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197185511
Password: freeforall
Changes: Updated and fixed commands including Verzion devices. Remember this will work for all devices that have Samsung Knox, you can verify here
https://www.samsungknox.com/en/knox-platform/supported-devices

V1.10
Download: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118470196

What's New
• FRP Removal - Injection Android Accesory String. Install and use LibUSB for this.

How does it work?
Most people are using something like Alliance Shield, they open the url install and use this to bypass.
Play around with it.

View attachment 5602373 View attachment 5607181

[OLD}
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download/r89su9v936uf507

fixed link swear words not allowed.

View attachment 5607183
Awesome thanks man

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, can someone explain in details how to change CSC?
    You plug the device in, select the modem. type the CSC in the csc field like XAA, SPR, VZW etc and click run.
    No its all done through modem, it doesn't do CSC change over ADB at all.
    Super simple to use will work for most Samsung devices with emergency dialer access. Lots of tools trying to charge for this its free for everyone.
    • Install drivers
    • Select modem from drop down menu
    • Run & Follow instructions
    • Works for Android 7,8,9,10,11,12
    • Does not require root or anything.
    • Bonus free CSC changer as well.

V1.15
    Download: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197185511
    Changes: Updated and fixed commands including Verzion devices. Remember this will work for all devices that have Samsung Knox, you can verify here
    https://www.samsungknox.com/en/knox-platform/supported-devices

V1.10
    Download: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=14655340768118470196

What's New
    • FRP Removal - Injection Android Accesory String. Install and use LibUSB for this.

How does it work?
    Most people are using something like Alliance Shield, they open the url install and use this to bypass.
    Play around with it.

1651332012390.png 1651802559941.png

[OLD}
    Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download/r89su9v936uf507

fixed link swear words not allowed.

1651802584531.png
    Trojan detected.

The ones picking up trojan is due to obfuscation.
    The 4 IP's its stating it connects with is Microsoft and Akamai Technologies verifiable using whois ip lookup
    The 2ndary EXE execution is adb.exe. This requires no admin rights and doesn't self-elevate.
    The registry access is for com communication for Friendly name use on serial ports.

If you're going to post a virustotal report. Give people an idea of what they are looking at before you just claim trojan and through a virustotal report on. You're more than welcome to run it in a VM or Sandbox. Matter of facto both windows 11 & 10 include their own sandbox you can run it with to be safe.
    It will be nice of you , if you share how to send youtube link to locked frp device using Linux?
    Shared accessory method in tool. you can do any link.
    Trojan detected.
    Hello there, new member but lurking on this forums since I got my first Android phone back in 2014
    What to do if the emergency dialler *#0*# wont work.
    Device is Samsung Galaxy A02s Android 10
    As mentioned, the device has to support Knox and according to Samsung these devices do not support Knox. This tool will be of no help to you.

Galaxy A02
    SM-M022G, SM-M022M, SM-A022G, SM-M022F, SM-A022F, SM-A022M
    Android - Others
    N/A

Galaxy A02s
    SM-A025M, SM-M025F, SM-A025F, SM-A025G, SM-E025F, SM-A025U1, SM-A025V, SM-A025AZ, SM-A025U, SM-A025A, SM-S124DL
    Android - Others
    N/A