[TOOL] SKIPSOFT ANDROID TOOLKIT - ONEPLUS 2 - Drivers, Unlock, Flash Stock, Root

Search This thread

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
ONEPLUS 1 - SUPPORTS ALL VERSIONS UP TO THE LATEST OOS 3.0.2 BUILD.
SEE SUPPORT LIST FOR PUBLIC/PRO VERSIONS *HERE*

The Unified Android Toolkit brings together all the Google, Nexus, OnePlus and Samsung Toolkits and supports many devices. There is also an option at startup to run a Basic Android Toolkit which any Android device can use to install drivers, make app backups, install apk files, reboot the device into different modes and run a command prompt for manual input.

FUNCTIONS OF UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT
* Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically
* Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
* Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
* Root any public build automatically
* SkipRoot boot image to AutoRoot (selected builds)
* Sideload root/unroot files via Custom Recovery
* ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restore file + install Busybox (G,N,O)
* ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox (Samsung)
* Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader (G,N,O)
* Download Google Stock Image files directly to the ToolKit (G,N,O)
* Check md5 of google stock image before flashing
* Flash Google Stock Image (G,N,O)
* Flash any part of a stock firmware image to device [boot, system, recovery, etc.] (G,N,O)
* Download/sideload stock OTA image (G,N,O)
* Install BusyBox binarys on device
* Rename the Recovery Restore File present on Stock Roms (if stock recovery is being restored after flashing custom recovery image)
* Flash Stock Recovery, CWM touch, Philz_touch or TWRP Touch Recovery
* Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
* Auto Update Toolkit at startup (PRO ONLY)
* Auto Update superuser file and custom recovery images to latest versions (PRO ONLY)
* Disable forced encryption on Nexus5X,6,6P and 9
* Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
* Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps
* Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
* Create tar with 1-Click for flashing via Odin
* Fix extSdCard write permissions in Android 4.4+
* Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC (selected builds)
* Useful Mods, Fixes and Tools Section
* Extras, Tips and Tricks section (includes guides)
* Backup/Restore your /efs partition (gsm only)
* Dump selected Device Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC ( on builds with insecure image available)
* Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your device
* Boot to any recovery without Flashing it (G,N,O)
* Boot or Flash .img Files directly from your PC
* Quick Picks Professional Feature (10 slots)
* Install a single apk or multiple apk's to your device
* Push Files from your PC to your phone
* Pull Files from your phone to your PC
* Set Files Permissions on your device
* Pull and Trim your Radio Image (gsm models only) to your PC
* Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
* Dump BugReport to your PC
* Rip cache.img to zip file in CWM format
* Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android in fastboot mode (G,N,O)
* Reboot device to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode in adb mode
* Turn Initial Start Screen On/Off for next use
* Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery
* Basic Toolkit for use with ANY Android device

Key: G-Google N-Nexus O-OnePlus S-Samsung

--------------------------------------------------------------
Toolkit_main_menu-oneplus.png

SUPPORTED DEVICES AND LATEST SUPPORTED BUILDS *HERE*

DOWNLOAD THE SKIPSOFT UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT *HERE* (FROM SKIPSOFT.NET)

NOTE: Key files are signed with a Digital Certificate from skipsoft.net but some ‘may’ get picked up as potentially harmful by Antivirus Programs and deleted. They are not harmful, this is a false positive given because of the compiler used. If this happens restore the file and exclude the folder from future scans to use it. This seems to happen mostly on AVG Free and Norton. If you are using the Auto Update feature on pro versions then you will need to disable the AV program or exclude the folder from scans before running the update again.

Credits: Grarak or TWRP custom recovery on OnePlus 3, ChainsDD for Superuser, Chainfire for SuperSU and kernel patches, koush and the clockworkmod team for cwm and the universal driver pack, 1wayjonny for the adb/fastboot driver pack, Adam Lange for all his support and help with the insecure kernels, Viperboy for the Knox Disabler app, Stephen Erickson for the BusyBox installer app, BurrowsApps for the Root Checker app, NextApp for the SD Fix app, fOmey for TWRP for the Galaxy Gear.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLIC (FREE) AND PROFESSIONAL (DONATE) VERSIONS?
THE PUBLIC VERSION OF THE TOOLKIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED TO MANIPULATE AND ROOT YOUR DEVICE.

ACTIVATING THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION ADDS THE MOST USEFUL FUNCTION IN THE TOOLKIT, THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR ‘AUTO UPDATES’ DIRECTLY VIA THE TOOLKIT AND HAVE THEM PUSHED TO YOUR PC RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS THEY ARE UPLOADED WITHOUT NEEDING TO DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE TOOLKIT EVERY TIME. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LATEST VERSION AS SOON AS IT IS MADE AVAILABLE. THIS MEANS SMALLER UPDATES CAN BE SENT OUT MORE FREQUENTLY, SUCH AS ADDING A SINGLE FUNCTION, FIXING A BUG OR ADDING COMPATIBILITY FOR A SINGLE CARRIER. THE SMALLER UPDATES WILL BE COMPILED AND RELEASED TO THE XDA COMMUNITY AS A FULL (PUBLIC) DOWNLOAD VERSION SO PROFESSIONAL VERSIONS ARE ALWAYS UPDATED SOONER.
THE PRO VERSION ALSO ADDS THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF SUPERUSER AND RECOVERY FILES AND DOWNLOAD THEM DIRECTLY TO THE TOOLKIT.
THE ‘QUICK PICKS’ SECTION[/B] ALLOWS YOU TO PROGRAM UPTO 10 SLOTS WITH TASKS THAT YOU MAY PERFORM ON A REGULAR BASIS OR JUST WANT TO KEEP A SET OF TASKS IN 1 PLACE. THEN JUST SELECT THE SLOT AND IT WILL REMEMBER ALL YOUR SETTINGS FOR THAT TASK AND RUN IT.
PRO USERS CAN ALSO SELECT THE “ANY BUILD” OPTION IN THE BUILD SELECTION SCREEN TO ROOT ANY BUILD AS LONG AS THE VERSION IS SUPPORTED (USEFUL IF YOUR BUILD IS NOT LISTED).

MORE IMPORTANTLY DONATING SHOWS YOUR APPRECIATION AND ALLOWS THE TOOLKIT TO CONTINUE TO EVOLVE AND GROW.

AUTO REPLY LINKS FOR PAYPAL TO GET A CODE INSTANTLY CAN BE FOUND AT http://goo.gl/nyGqv

PLEASE READ THE *HELP* PAGE AT http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=1269 OR USE THE INFORMATION SECTION WITHIN THE TOOLKIT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE IT AND SOMETHING ON THERE SHOULD ANSWER 99% OF PROBLEMS.

1. INSTALLING ADB/FASTBOOT DRIVERS

The first thing you need to do is to install the adb/fastboot drivers. These are needed so that you can unlock your bootloader, root your device and perform other adb/fastboot functions.

THE DRIVERS CAN BE INSTALLED DIRECTLY VIA THE TOOLKIT. OPTION 1 IN THE MAIN MENU.

If drivers are not installed or there is an exclamation mark next to the device:
Plug the device in to a usb cable directly connected to your motherboard.
In the Device Manager a new item, usually called Android 1.0 should pop up in the list.
Right click on the device item then left click on Update Driver Software. Select 'browse my computer' and then 'Let me pick from a list'.
If no adb interface driver appears in the list then untick 'Show compatible hardware' and find the Android or Samsung adb interface driver.
If you cannot find either of these click Have Disk, browse to the Toolkit install folder, drivers folder, click on android_winusb.inf and click Open.
Click OK and select Google ADB Interface.

Make sure you have USB debugging enabled in settings, developer options. In Android 4.2.2 or later you have to enable the developer options screen by going to settings, About on your device and click on Build number at the bottom 7 times until it says You are now a developer. If you have already enabled usb debugging then unplug/replug the usb cable.

On Android 4.2.2 or later when you replug the usb cable after enabling usb debugging for the first time you will get a popup asking you to authenticate your pc. Tick 'Always allow' then click 'ok'.

2. USING SKIPSOFT UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT

When starting the Toolkit you will first be asked which device you want to work with. Working folders will be created and the device files downloaded. You will then be taken to the Model/Build selection screen where you can do a number of things (other than select your model/build): Type '00' to enter your activation code and enable pro features, 'i' will take you to the Information and Help Section, 'a' will give you information on how to add support for a new build.

Supported builds are listed in the Model/Build selection screen and typing the associated number (i.e. 11) will download needed boot and recovery files (stock and custom recovery) then check for and download the latest superuser files available and custom recovery (pro versions only), verify all the files and start the Main Menu. You can now use all the functions and tools the Android Toolkit offers. Pro users can select the "any build" option to root any build (useful if your build is not listed).

USEFUL INFORMATION
How to get into your FastBoot Mode
1. Turn your phone off
2. Unplug your usb cable if you have one plugged in
3. Keep holding the 'Volume Up' and 'Power' buttons to boot the phone into FastBoot Mode

How to get into Recovery
1. First boot into FastBoot Mode as described above
2. Scroll down with the 'Volume Down' button until it says 'Recovery mode' at the top and press the 'Power' button to enter Recovery

*DISCLAIMER*
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by using the Unified Android Toolkit. No warranties of any kind are given.

Last edited:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
I have finished all the work on the OnePlus modules for the 1, 2 and 3 devices and it is ready for testing.

You can download and test the Toolkit from the link in post#1. Please remember that this IS a test version at the moment as I do not own any OnePlus devices but I have checked all the code thoroughly and don't see any problems. I am especially pleased with the unlock/lock routines and will probably implement the code for the Nexus modules if it works well.

Everything can be checked (and please do) except downloading a stock build directly from the Toolkit as I am waiting to hear back from AndroidFileHost to see if I can get direct links to use in the Toolkit. The fastboot flash routines are working though and the Toolkit will detect the storage of the device (16GB or 64GB) and flash the relevant userdata image so you do not have to do that manually anymore.

I have used the Universal USB driver pack from CWM so if anyone has not installed OnePlus drivers yet PLEASE test if this works. I did originally include the official drivers from OnePlus but they close the Toolkit when the drivers installation starts and thats not great.

The ALLINONE routine should work fine and I have sent out some pro codes to testers to check it all works.

All builds are covered and the correct version of TWRP will be downloaded depending on the build selected. Please check everything and let me know of any bugs or textual errors (as I used a lot of the Nexus code) so I can release it publicly as soon as possible.

Thanks, Mark.

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Updated OnePlus Two Device Module for Public (free) and Pro Users

Changelog:
+Added flash custom recovery before booting to it as per rooting guides
+Changed a lot of text to make it more relevant to the OnePlus devices
+Added text about disabling CM recovery protection in developer options to stop CM builds restoring the stock recovery
+added a bit more error control
+Fixed Toolkit going back to device selection when going to driver help screen

I’m still not sure if the Universal USB driver pack from CWM installs the recovery adb drivers. A couple of users have said when booting to recovery the device isnt being detected by the Toolkit. If someone has knowledge of adb drivers and knows their way around the device manager please look at the different modes and check drivers are installed.

Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.

Non Pro users have a few more steps.
1. Exit the Toolkit if it is open.
2. Run ToolkitClean.exe from the installation folder (or the Start Menu)
3. Select your device (OnePlus 1, 2, 3 or X) from the list
4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed

If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.

Enjoy, Mark.

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Updated OnePlus 2 Device Module for Public (free) and Pro Users to v1.0.3

Changelog:
+Added option to reboot to custom recovery after it has been flashed
+Disabled openrecovery options in custom recovery until driver issue is fixed
+Made some changes to text in Toolkit to make some things easier to understand
+OnePlus device modules are now stable

Pro users can get the latest version by just selecting their device at startup and accepting the update.

4. Type ‘y’ or ‘yes’ (without the quotes) to delete the existing module files and settings for the device
5. If you have not updated to v1.5.0 you must ALSO select option 62 to update the Toolkit.exe file
6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed

If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast.

Enjoy, Mark.

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
AutoUpdate Available for OnePlus2 device modules [Pro Users]

Changelog:
+Test fix for booting to recovery after flashing recovery image
+Few bug fixes
+Waiting for TWRP recovery driver fix to enable ALLINONE/OPENRECOVERY scripts

Once I get the twrp drivers working properly with the Toolkit I will update the modules and upload new device modules for everyone to use.

If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast. Also follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.

Enjoy, Mark

Reactions: beaverhead

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Update Available for OnePlus 2 device module 1.0.7 [Pro Users]

Changelog:
+Added full support for OxygenOS 3.1.0 build
+Added fastboot image links to option 9,1 to download via skipsoft and flash
+Updated stock image flash routine to better support flashing from bootloader mode
+Updates/improvements to root method updating
+Updated drivers section to give more help and more options

If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.

Enjoy, Mark.

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
AutoUpdates Available for OnePlus 2 device module 1.2.1 [Pro Users]

Changelog:
v1.2.1 – 17th May 2017
+Added instructions in OTA section [10] how to update device via OTA sideload
+Added option in OTA section to go to OnePlus download page to download ota image
+Few minor fixes to OnePlus main code

v1.2.0 – 15th May 2017
+Added full support for OxygenOS 3.5.6 build
+Added full support for OxygenOS 3.5.8 build
+Updated Toolkit base to 1.6.1. Updated app versions and improved functions
New base version adds support for OnePlus 3T device
+Toolkit will disable all server pings if they cause any trouble with downloads
+Added direct link to OnePlus download site in factory image/ota downloads section
+Improved some Main Menu functions

If you want to donate to a device project please do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link at http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=703 so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.

Enjoy, Mark.

Reactions: Bingi46 and Hackpb

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
AutoUpdate Available for OnePlus Two device module [Ultimate/PRO Users Only]

Changelog:
+Updated Toolkit base to 1.6.2 for NEW Ultimate feature. After device selection the Toolkit will update the devices main module to the latest version even if an AutoUpdate is not ready yet. This is extremely useful if an AutoUpdate hasn’t been released in a while or if an AutoUpdate isn’t needed but the main module needs updating for up to minute bug fixes/new features. Minimum base version 1.6.2 needed for this to work
+Updated TWRP custom recovery to latest official version 3.1.1.0 for use with later builds
+Added VerifiedBootSigner flash to Twrp Recovery install procedure
+Updated VerifiedBootSigner zip file from Chainfire to latest V7.0
+Integrated flashing verifiedbootsigner in to root procedures if needed
+Updated some root functions and removed SuperUser by CWM from root relection
+Updated app/file versions to latest
+Fixed some bugs in the main code

If you find any of this useful PLEASE donate to a device project. You can do it through the Toolkit (after selecting the device at startup) or from the link *HERE* so you get the right code fast and can update to the latest version. You can also go ULTIMATE mode now and unlock ALL device modules for the lifetime of the Toolkit. Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/mskipxda for posts/updates.

Enjoy.

Reactions: cukierkas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONEPLUS 1 - SUPPORTS ALL VERSIONS UP TO THE LATEST OOS 3.0.2 BUILD.
    SEE SUPPORT LIST FOR PUBLIC/PRO VERSIONS *HERE*

The Unified Android Toolkit brings together all the Google, Nexus, OnePlus and Samsung Toolkits and supports many devices. There is also an option at startup to run a Basic Android Toolkit which any Android device can use to install drivers, make app backups, install apk files, reboot the device into different modes and run a command prompt for manual input.

FUNCTIONS OF UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT
    * Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically
    * Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
    * Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
    * Root any public build automatically
    * SkipRoot boot image to AutoRoot (selected builds)
    * Sideload root/unroot files via Custom Recovery
    * ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restore file + install Busybox (G,N,O)
    * ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox (Samsung)
    * Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader (G,N,O)
    * Download Google Stock Image files directly to the ToolKit (G,N,O)
    * Check md5 of google stock image before flashing
    * Flash Google Stock Image (G,N,O)
    * Flash any part of a stock firmware image to device [boot, system, recovery, etc.] (G,N,O)
    * Download/sideload stock OTA image (G,N,O)
    * Install BusyBox binarys on device
    * Rename the Recovery Restore File present on Stock Roms (if stock recovery is being restored after flashing custom recovery image)
    * Flash Stock Recovery, CWM touch, Philz_touch or TWRP Touch Recovery
    * Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
    * Auto Update Toolkit at startup (PRO ONLY)
    * Auto Update superuser file and custom recovery images to latest versions (PRO ONLY)
    * Disable forced encryption on Nexus5X,6,6P and 9
    * Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
    * Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps
    * Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
    * Create tar with 1-Click for flashing via Odin
    * Fix extSdCard write permissions in Android 4.4+
    * Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC (selected builds)
    * Useful Mods, Fixes and Tools Section
    * Extras, Tips and Tricks section (includes guides)
    * Backup/Restore your /efs partition (gsm only)
    * Dump selected Device Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC ( on builds with insecure image available)
    * Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your device
    * Boot to any recovery without Flashing it (G,N,O)
    * Boot or Flash .img Files directly from your PC
    * Quick Picks Professional Feature (10 slots)
    * Install a single apk or multiple apk's to your device
    * Push Files from your PC to your phone
    * Pull Files from your phone to your PC
    * Set Files Permissions on your device
    * Pull and Trim your Radio Image (gsm models only) to your PC
    * Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
    * Dump BugReport to your PC
    * Rip cache.img to zip file in CWM format
    * Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android in fastboot mode (G,N,O)
    * Reboot device to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode in adb mode
    * Turn Initial Start Screen On/Off for next use
    * Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery
    * Basic Toolkit for use with ANY Android device

Key: G-Google N-Nexus O-OnePlus S-Samsung

Toolkit_main_menu-oneplus.png

SUPPORTED DEVICES AND LATEST SUPPORTED BUILDS *HERE*

DOWNLOAD THE SKIPSOFT UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT *HERE* (FROM SKIPSOFT.NET)

NOTE: Key files are signed with a Digital Certificate from skipsoft.net but some ‘may’ get picked up as potentially harmful by Antivirus Programs and deleted. They are not harmful, this is a false positive given because of the compiler used. If this happens restore the file and exclude the folder from future scans to use it. This seems to happen mostly on AVG Free and Norton. If you are using the Auto Update feature on pro versions then you will need to disable the AV program or exclude the folder from scans before running the update again.

Credits: Grarak or TWRP custom recovery on OnePlus 3, ChainsDD for Superuser, Chainfire for SuperSU and kernel patches, koush and the clockworkmod team for cwm and the universal driver pack, 1wayjonny for the adb/fastboot driver pack, Adam Lange for all his support and help with the insecure kernels, Viperboy for the Knox Disabler app, Stephen Erickson for the BusyBox installer app, BurrowsApps for the Root Checker app, NextApp for the SD Fix app, fOmey for TWRP for the Galaxy Gear.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLIC (FREE) AND PROFESSIONAL (DONATE) VERSIONS?
    THE PUBLIC VERSION OF THE TOOLKIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED TO MANIPULATE AND ROOT YOUR DEVICE.

ACTIVATING THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION ADDS THE MOST USEFUL FUNCTION IN THE TOOLKIT, THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR ‘AUTO UPDATES’ DIRECTLY VIA THE TOOLKIT AND HAVE THEM PUSHED TO YOUR PC RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS THEY ARE UPLOADED WITHOUT NEEDING TO DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE TOOLKIT EVERY TIME. YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LATEST VERSION AS SOON AS IT IS MADE AVAILABLE. THIS MEANS SMALLER UPDATES CAN BE SENT OUT MORE FREQUENTLY, SUCH AS ADDING A SINGLE FUNCTION, FIXING A BUG OR ADDING COMPATIBILITY FOR A SINGLE CARRIER. THE SMALLER UPDATES WILL BE COMPILED AND RELEASED TO THE XDA COMMUNITY AS A FULL (PUBLIC) DOWNLOAD VERSION SO PROFESSIONAL VERSIONS ARE ALWAYS UPDATED SOONER.
    THE PRO VERSION ALSO ADDS THE ABILITY TO CHECK FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF SUPERUSER AND RECOVERY FILES AND DOWNLOAD THEM DIRECTLY TO THE TOOLKIT.
    THE ‘QUICK PICKS’ SECTION[/B] ALLOWS YOU TO PROGRAM UPTO 10 SLOTS WITH TASKS THAT YOU MAY PERFORM ON A REGULAR BASIS OR JUST WANT TO KEEP A SET OF TASKS IN 1 PLACE. THEN JUST SELECT THE SLOT AND IT WILL REMEMBER ALL YOUR SETTINGS FOR THAT TASK AND RUN IT.
    PRO USERS CAN ALSO SELECT THE “ANY BUILD” OPTION IN THE BUILD SELECTION SCREEN TO ROOT ANY BUILD AS LONG AS THE VERSION IS SUPPORTED (USEFUL IF YOUR BUILD IS NOT LISTED).

MORE IMPORTANTLY DONATING SHOWS YOUR APPRECIATION AND ALLOWS THE TOOLKIT TO CONTINUE TO EVOLVE AND GROW.

AUTO REPLY LINKS FOR PAYPAL TO GET A CODE INSTANTLY CAN BE FOUND AT http://goo.gl/nyGqv

PLEASE READ THE *HELP* PAGE AT http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=1269 OR USE THE INFORMATION SECTION WITHIN THE TOOLKIT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. I HAVE TAKEN A LOT OF TIME TO WRITE IT AND SOMETHING ON THERE SHOULD ANSWER 99% OF PROBLEMS.

1. INSTALLING ADB/FASTBOOT DRIVERS

The first thing you need to do is to install the adb/fastboot drivers. These are needed so that you can unlock your bootloader, root your device and perform other adb/fastboot functions.

THE DRIVERS CAN BE INSTALLED DIRECTLY VIA THE TOOLKIT. OPTION 1 IN THE MAIN MENU.

If drivers are not installed or there is an exclamation mark next to the device:
    Plug the device in to a usb cable directly connected to your motherboard.
    In the Device Manager a new item, usually called Android 1.0 should pop up in the list.
    Right click on the device item then left click on Update Driver Software. Select 'browse my computer' and then 'Let me pick from a list'.
    If no adb interface driver appears in the list then untick 'Show compatible hardware' and find the Android or Samsung adb interface driver.
    If you cannot find either of these click Have Disk, browse to the Toolkit install folder, drivers folder, click on android_winusb.inf and click Open.
    Click OK and select Google ADB Interface.

Make sure you have USB debugging enabled in settings, developer options. In Android 4.2.2 or later you have to enable the developer options screen by going to settings, About on your device and click on Build number at the bottom 7 times until it says You are now a developer. If you have already enabled usb debugging then unplug/replug the usb cable.

On Android 4.2.2 or later when you replug the usb cable after enabling usb debugging for the first time you will get a popup asking you to authenticate your pc. Tick 'Always allow' then click 'ok'.

2. USING SKIPSOFT UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT

When starting the Toolkit you will first be asked which device you want to work with. Working folders will be created and the device files downloaded. You will then be taken to the Model/Build selection screen where you can do a number of things (other than select your model/build): Type '00' to enter your activation code and enable pro features, 'i' will take you to the Information and Help Section, 'a' will give you information on how to add support for a new build.

Supported builds are listed in the Model/Build selection screen and typing the associated number (i.e. 11) will download needed boot and recovery files (stock and custom recovery) then check for and download the latest superuser files available and custom recovery (pro versions only), verify all the files and start the Main Menu. You can now use all the functions and tools the Android Toolkit offers. Pro users can select the "any build" option to root any build (useful if your build is not listed).

USEFUL INFORMATION
    How to get into your FastBoot Mode
    1. Turn your phone off
    2. Unplug your usb cable if you have one plugged in
    3. Keep holding the 'Volume Up' and 'Power' buttons to boot the phone into FastBoot Mode

How to get into Recovery
    1. First boot into FastBoot Mode as described above
    2. Scroll down with the 'Volume Down' button until it says 'Recovery mode' at the top and press the 'Power' button to enter Recovery

*DISCLAIMER*
    I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by using the Unified Android Toolkit. No warranties of any kind are given.
    I have finished all the work on the OnePlus modules for the 1, 2 and 3 devices and it is ready for testing.

You can download and test the Toolkit from the link in post#1. Please remember that this IS a test version at the moment as I do not own any OnePlus devices but I have checked all the code thoroughly and don't see any problems. I am especially pleased with the unlock/lock routines and will probably implement the code for the Nexus modules if it works well.

Everything can be checked (and please do) except downloading a stock build directly from the Toolkit as I am waiting to hear back from AndroidFileHost to see if I can get direct links to use in the Toolkit. The fastboot flash routines are working though and the Toolkit will detect the storage of the device (16GB or 64GB) and flash the relevant userdata image so you do not have to do that manually anymore.

I have used the Universal USB driver pack from CWM so if anyone has not installed OnePlus drivers yet PLEASE test if this works. I did originally include the official drivers from OnePlus but they close the Toolkit when the drivers installation starts and thats not great.

The ALLINONE routine should work fine and I have sent out some pro codes to testers to check it all works.

All builds are covered and the correct version of TWRP will be downloaded depending on the build selected. Please check everything and let me know of any bugs or textual errors (as I used a lot of the Nexus code) so I can release it publicly as soon as possible.

Thanks, Mark.
    Updated OnePlus Two Device Module for Public (free) and Pro Users

Changelog:
    +Added flash custom recovery before booting to it as per rooting guides
    +Changed a lot of text to make it more relevant to the OnePlus devices
    +Added text about disabling CM recovery protection in developer options to stop CM builds restoring the stock recovery
    +added a bit more error control
    +Fixed Toolkit going back to device selection when going to driver help screen

I’m still not sure if the Universal USB driver pack from CWM installs the recovery adb drivers. A couple of users have said when booting to recovery the device isnt being detected by the Toolkit. If someone has knowledge of adb drivers and knows their way around the device manager please look at the different modes and check drivers are installed.

5. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed

Enjoy, Mark.
    Update Available for OnePlus 2 device module 1.0.7 [Pro Users]

Changelog:
    +Added full support for OxygenOS 3.1.0 build
    +Added fastboot image links to option 9,1 to download via skipsoft and flash
    +Updated stock image flash routine to better support flashing from bootloader mode
    +Updates/improvements to root method updating
    +Updated drivers section to give more help and more options

Enjoy, Mark.
    Updated OnePlus 2 Device Module for Public (free) and Pro Users to v1.0.3

Changelog:
    +Added option to reboot to custom recovery after it has been flashed
    +Disabled openrecovery options in custom recovery until driver issue is fixed
    +Made some changes to text in Toolkit to make some things easier to understand
    +OnePlus device modules are now stable

5. If you have not updated to v1.5.0 you must ALSO select option 62 to update the Toolkit.exe file
    6. Restart the Toolkit, select the device and new module files will be downloaded/installed

Enjoy, Mark.