[Tool] SP Flash Tool New Version v5.1352.01

Search This thread

gasan27

Feb 17, 2016
hola buenas tardes sabes que por ignorancia le di formatear a un celular con el flashtool y ahora ni si quiera enciende no se como hacer mi correo es [email protected] por favor si pueden ayudarme se los agradecería en el alma y para completar el cell no es mio

Apostath

Dec 10, 2015
Default download scene

Hello all,

Rather simple question here. I have found a way to modify the loaded scatter file on open (with modifying history). I was wondering if it is possible to modify the download scene default mode. I want the program to start with "Firmware Upgrade" selected. I have not found any relative settings file though. Any ideas?

BR,
Apostath

Arjun Badola

Mar 12, 2016
Checksum Error

Whenever i am trying to flash rom it is saying image uboot checksum failed. So what should I to do solve it?
Please help me in . :)

pykujan

Apr 1, 2016
Help please!!

hi guys.-

I did auto format flash to my phone and now the phone turn on and stuck in the logo. is brick

I already download the rom but just turn on and stay in the logo.

Help me please!!

Ares30

Jun 12, 2016
I'm trying to flash a backup to my phone because it has a soft brick. Every time I use SP Flash and I click download, and then plug in my phone, this happens:

BROM ERROR : S_HANDLE_AUTH_IS_NOT_READY(500)

[User] This is a secure Base-brand Chip! Please select the authentication file first.

How do I fix this error? Where do I get an authentication file? What is it? :eek:

THANKS! :D

Phone: Alcatel One Touch Evolve 5020n/M'Pop

http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/xda-assist/smart-phone-flash-tool-sp-flash-error-t3400170

Charmandrigo

Apr 4, 2014
What's the difference between "Format All + Download" and "Firmware Upgrade"?

In case of flashing stock roms I normally use Firmware Upgrade on my MTK phone, but what does exactly Format All does?

vampirefo

Apr 3, 2010
I use SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Linux_v5.1628.00.100.zip works for me, I just download/read with it though, I don't use format.

Tony32

Oct 23, 2014
I have a question regarding this tool.. I used readback on EMMC_USER region, start address 0x0 and length 0xe4000000
the length value I got from the scatter file
partition_index: SYS23
partition_name: userdata
file_name: userdata.img
is_download: true
type: EXT4_IMG
linear_start_addr: 0xe4000000
There to be exact. So I made the readback and it went fine, 3GB+ file got made.

Now to the question, I rooted my phone and I cant revert back to be able to do the OTAs. Question is now, can I write this back without risk? Using write memory. I cant use the MTK tool as it gives errors, so I cant split the dump.

If its okay to do it, should I just select region EEMC_USER and set the begin address to 0x0 or the 0xe4000000 I used as length during the readback?

Thanks a lot in advance.. <3

gerstavros

May 30, 2012
Athens
I have a question regarding this tool.. I used readback on EMMC_USER region, start address 0x0 and length 0xe4000000
the length value I got from the scatter file

There to be exact. So I made the readback and it went fine, 3GB+ file got made.

Now to the question, I rooted my phone and I cant revert back to be able to do the OTAs. Question is now, can I write this back without risk? Using write memory. I cant use the MTK tool as it gives errors, so I cant split the dump.

If its okay to do it, should I just select region EEMC_USER and set the begin address to 0x0 or the 0xe4000000 I used as length during the readback?

Thanks a lot in advance.. <3
Begin address is the 0xe4000000. Length IS NOT this number. So your readback image is useless.

Reactions: Tony32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Friends,

Sp Tool updated to new version with whole new revamped interface
    New SP Flash Tool 3.1352.01 (5.1352.01)

2hga6g1.jpg

Smart Phone Flash Tool is a cross platform application that could download built images and binary data to MediaTek smart phone chips. Now it supports Win XP 32bit and Ubuntu 10.4.

Tool Version:1.1352

New Features/Enhancement:
    - Intial Pre-Release for Linux platform

Bug Fixes:
    - New int.

Limitations:
    - Not support storage size larger than 4GB

Download
    This feature is used to download built image or binary data to target.

Memory Test
    Smart phone Flash tool offers this feature for Users to test and verify the external memory Device RAM and NAND flash

Format
    This feature allows users to format phone NAND, EMMC or SDMMC flash.

Parameter Setting
    This feature allows user to set some parameter of phone, such as OTP parameter and so on.

Readback
    This feature allows customer to read a length of Memory from phone.

Option
    Flash Tool also provides option function for user to customize their tool and set some parameters for download, and so on.

Console
    This feature allows customer to run Flash Tool in console mode.

Other Information
    For users who want to more features, smart phone Flash Tool also provides below advanced features:

FAQ
    The FAQ provides some help for customer when they meet some problem using flash tool.

You can download it from here :-

mod edit - link removed
    Mediafire : http://www.mediafire.com/download/aix6jxmcbxmmc2b/SP+Flash+Tool+3.1352.01+(5.1352.01).rar.html
    Where to find Linux version?

SP lash Tool Linux 64Bit v5.1520.00.100
    i found this and working. You can find latest windows version too.

SP Flash Tool 5.1524

Thanks for the developers :good:
    Linux version

Intial Pre-Release for Linux platform

Where can i find that linux version ?